2022 NFL Week 15

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kelce over 100 yards receiving again. He and McCaffrey are about all we have this season as far as running and catching the ball. . .

What amazies me most about Travis Kelce is his abiliy to stay healthy and consitantly dominant year after year. Mahomes is a great
quarterback but Kelce is the one running over people and taking hits for the last decade. He has great genetics and is a workout warrior
who eats very healthy. This has helped him to move up the all time list. He still hasn't played as many games as Rob Gronkowski(My 2nd allt time favorite to watch) but yet has about 1000 yards more receiving in his career in fewer games. The same can be said with every other guy
on this great list of all time nfl tightends. If till take him about 1 to 2 seasons to get to the number 3 all time but he most likely will. The only question is if can ever catch either Jason Witten or Tony Gonzales. I loved Witten but just can't stand the Cowboys. He deserves far more praise than he gets. Here is the all time list updated.

That being said in Gronkowskis defense he has 92 career receiving touchdowns catches and his 15 yards per catch average is the 2nd best
of any nfl tightend to ever play the game. That average would have been higher but the brief comeback after retirement hurt it a little. I wish
he hadn't retired as he would have been in the 10,000 career rec. yards club for nfl tightends.Only 4 men have ever done this.
Only

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ryan Tannehill injured, budding great Malik Willis in

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Isn't it about time Hatie gets canned? LOL his last 5 years in college and with Houston are friggin pathetic. Thanks to The Rooney's he's employed.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Isn't it about time Hatie gets canned? LOL his last 5 years in college and with Houston are friggin pathetic. Thanks to The Rooney's he's employed.
He was a bizarre hire in the first place. Have to think Houston felt compelled to hire a black after firing Culley (who did pretty good considering the circumstances last year).

Bucky

Hall of Famer
He was a bizarre hire in the first place. Have to think Houston felt compelled to hire a black after firing Culley (who did pretty good considering the circumstances last year).
Bizarre indeed and I agree they had to go AA hire again after firing Culley. Maybe Houston will go with the trifecta, and name Demeco Ryans as their next coach. In fairness, he has run a great Niners Defense last few years.

Warhawk_46

Master
Honestly, Houston should have kept Cullen. Not a bad coach in any regard, he is demonstrably better than Smith. And as others have pointed out, he has been fair to Rex.

Warhawk_46

Master
JJ Watt is dominating so far, two sacks and three tackles for loss midway through the second quarter.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Bengals need to get something going. Bucs are actually having some creative play calling, however I haven't seen Scotty Miller.

Warhawk_46

Master
JJ Watt now with 5 tackles, 3 TFL, 3 sacks, 4 QB hits and a FF… and it is only the beginning of the third quarter! Vintage JJ Watt performance!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hilarious!! The Patriots doing the Stanford-Cal band play that hasn't worked since 1982, the ball ends up in the hands of Chandler Jones of the Raiders and the Raiders win a game that was headed to OT. Peak moron may have been reached in this one. You gotta see this one if you missed it.

Rocky B

Master
Raider/Pats game ending. Holy crap.....
Bill B is an idiot if he let his coordinator call that.....

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
11:00 mark for the total debacle

The Hock

Master
Raiders player gets a untouched shot at the punt when Pats punting team #3 turns his head to point something out just as the ball is hiked. Then for a cherry on the cake #3 ends up with the ball for an epic 20 or so yard loss.

TwentyTwo

Master
Kelce over 100 yards receiving again. He and McCaffrey are about all we have this season as far as running and catching the ball. . .
Still mind boggling the L.A. Rams down 31 - 14 in the 4th quarter under 1 minute left to play; Cooper Kupp is still in the game and they throw him a meaningless 7 yard pass ; gets his ankle rolled ; basically done for the season! Lost some respect for Coach Sean McVey after that!

That was a nice 51 yard TD run after the catch by Lions TE Brock Wright!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thibodeaux easily beats the Black Wash. tackle and hits Heinicke and scoops up the resulting fumble for a TD. Who gets the perp shot? A White guard who had nothing to do with the play, of course.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Thibodeaux easily beats the Black Wash. tackle and hits Heinicke and scoops up the resulting fumble for a TD. Who gets the perp shot? A White guard who had nothing to do with the play, of course.
The perp shot of a guiltless White HAS TO BE a prearranged, required agreement among the NFL, the networks and the camera crews. There is no other possibility for this beyond bizarre norm.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The perp shot of a guiltless White HAS TO BE a prearranged, required agreement among the NFL, the networks and the camera crews. There is no other possibility for this beyond bizarre norm.
It's certainly a call by the directors of the broadcasts who choose what shot the viewers see at any given time. The cameramen, and there's a lot of them, merely film who they're told to.

I think every single false start penalty I've seen today has been committed by a sumo.

Warhawk_46

Master
Hilarious!! The Patriots doing the Stanford-Cal band play that hasn't worked since 1982, the ball ends up in the hands of Chandler Jones of the Raiders and the Raiders win a game that was headed to OT. Peak moron may have been reached in this one. You gotta see this one if you missed it.
I missed it.. shoot! My mind is having a hard time reconciling how horrible coaching and management has become nowadays.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
there is a similar directive for shots of the crowd. if there are any “diverse” people in attendance, the camera men will find them.

i know from personal experience that this is a directive sent from above (though from how far up the order originates, i'm unsure).

for example, if there is one black student in the student section of a college game, you can count on them making it on the big screen, usually multiple times.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
They just did it again when Barkley scored, an instant perp shot of the one White defensive player on the field. It's definitely something that happens ritually and nearly instantaneously, so there's a clear racist agenda that directors follow. Whether it goes beyond that to the league itself and network higher ups I don't know, but a good guess is that network execs definitely are aware of what's going on and endorse it even as the mass of viewers remain clueless.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It still gets me angry that David Sills has been benched or ignorred all season long. I had hoped he would get around 3oo to 500 yards receiving but we all know the Giants hate whites for the most part. Suprised he wasn't just cut as they clearly have no intention of playing
him.