2022 NFL Week 15

Warhawk_46

Master
I swear this league has gotten soft as heck…. How in the world was that a roughing the passer??

Warhawk_46

Master
Good to see Purdy playing and the 49ers up at halftime. I think we can be confident McCaffrey hits the 1k rushing yard mark this season.
Agreed and I was one of the most worried here… but he seems to have settled into the offense very well. I can admit when I am wrong!

The only thing that worries me is their insistence on pounding him up the middle as often as they do.

Warhawk_46

Master
Hoping CMC can bust a long one in the 4th quarter to put the game away. 49ers should give Mason and Juice a few carries as well to run down the clock.

Flint

Mentor
Geez another silly call against Bosa, when you pressure the QB as much as he does allot of stuff happens. They should side with the league sack leader.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tanner Muse is in for Jordyn Brooks, who suffered some kind of injury. Hold the presses -- Seahawks with 2 White LBs on the field at the same time!

Warhawk_46

Master
Boy, the 49ers have not been able to run the ball effectively since the first quarter really. Seattle is stuffing everything. CMC with very little room to operate.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tanner Muse is in for Jordyn Brooks, who suffered some kind of injury. Hold the presses -- Seahawks with 2 White LBs on the field at the same time!
Great to see. I must say the amount of middle aged men between 40 to 60 that still wear jerseys, face paint, and even helmets never
cease to amazing me. Seattle might have the most DWF's. It's no suprise this country is the way it is when this is people's false religion.
I can see going a little crazy as a teenager or in your 20's but damn after 30 and then even into almost a senior citizen. Haha. Shaking
my head. I will say I do love to watch Pete Carroll lose as he is such a caste fanatic.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hate I'm missing Muse. He and my son played together on a travel baseball team when they were 13.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hate I'm missing Muse. He and my son played together on a travel baseball team when they were 13.
Cool. I'm still hoping for Muse to get a chance to start in the NFL. It's been a very tough road for him so far but he's hung in there so maybe better days are ahead for him. He certainly has the athleticism to succeed.

Warhawk_46

Master
CMC just a yard shy of another 100 yard game… hoping he gets another carry or two to run out the clock assuming the 49ers defense gets Seattle out in 3 downs.

Warhawk_46

Master
Cool. I'm still hoping for Muse to get a chance to start in the NFL. It's been a very tough road for him so far but he's hung in there so maybe better days are ahead for him. He certainly has the athleticism to succeed.
Crazy to see him not starting and starring considering the push for lighter, more athletic linebackers. He is pretty much the modern prototype… except his skin color of course.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes the Niners have the ball back with 3.35 left in the 4th quarter. Get it to McCaffrey. Glad he will get over the century mark again!

Warhawk_46

Master
So one thing I have noticed is McCaffrey is dancing a bit too much one he gets past the line of scrimmage; he needs to cut and go.

Mason just did just that and ripped a 50 yard run to ice the game.

Kaptain

Master
That should have been CMCs carry. Damn. You could see the defense wearing down and Mason gets a wide open run to end it. Good grief.

Warhawk_46

Master
That should have been CMCs carry. Damn. You could see the defense wearing down and Mason gets a wide open run to end it. Good grief.
True, but CMC had a couple chances for a long one earlier in the game and stutter-stepped versus cutting and going. He knew it too bc you could see his frustration after he got tackled.

That being said churning out a 100 yard game after three days rest when Seattle sold out to stop him from breaking one is not too shabby.

I predict another 100 yard game and at least a 75 yard one in the last 3 games of the season to put him in the 1100-1200 range for the year.

Last edited:

Rocky B

Master
McCaffrey with 108 yards rushing.......Tougher sledding than we thought, but be got the hundred.....

The Hock

Master
Glad to see Tanner's Muse's career still alive. He'd disappeared to much I couldn't remember his name. Suited up and getting snaps. Hope he can earn some more playing time.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I agree that CMac needs to get less fancy and just cut and go. Still, I don't begrudge 49ers running Mason, we'd all be livid if McCaffrey got injured on a meaningless carry. He got over a 100, decent ypc and a TD. Great night in my book!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I agree that CMac needs to get less fancy and just cut and go. Still, I don't begrudge 49ers running Mason, we'd all be livid if McCaffrey got injured on a meaningless carry. He got over a 100, decent ypc and a TD. Great night in my book!
I didn't get to watch the game, but watched CMAC's highlights. He's a pro and I'm not trying to criticize, but on that long run he made early he cut back towards the middle of the field into two defenders. It looked like if he would've went outside towards the sidelined, he might have taken to the house for about a 70 yard TD run! He had another great game and it seems now they're running him too much. 24 carries? I wanted more than 6-7, but 24 is a lot. It seems it's all or nothing with him?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I didn't get to watch the game, but watched CMAC's highlights. He's a pro and I'm not trying to criticize, but on that long run he made early he cut back towards the middle of the field into two defenders. It looked like if he would've went outside towards the sidelined, he might have taken to the house for about a 70 yard TD run! He had another great game and it seems now they're running him too much. 24 carries? I wanted more than 6-7, but 24 is a lot. It seems it's all or nothing with him?

The most important thing is that as of today Christian McCaffrey is at 927 yards and he is healthy. So it's a no brainer that he will pass 1000 yards for the season. The question is how high will he go? Im guessing around 1200 yards and if all goes perfect maybe 1300 yards. This will
look very good on his resume. Even more important will be how he plays in the playoffs. This will be his first time ever to experience the playoffs and he had to wait till he was 26 years of age. I would'nt want to be any defense trying to stop a man that has never been there. He
is as hungry as a wolf or lion and ready to devour any and all opponents in the playoffs. That being said it will still be very hard for San Francisco with a young qb to beat both Philadelphia and Minnesosta just to get to the Super Bowl.