2018 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Patriots defense has been bad for awhile now - last year it was the reason they lost the super bowl. They could of drafted an attacking DT like Taven Bryan or Harrison Phillips but instead get a sumo and an rb at a positon where they already have depth.

Their drafts are always beyond asinine and it is tough to identify any drafted black players that have actually been key components to their success.

Well, an even dozen. Better than my prediction of 10. Guess we can't complain too much, especially with years like 2015 with its "1 for 48". Best first round in a while.

Heretic

Master
Do the Giants now pick Rudolph with the 2nd pick of the 2nd round?

Tannehill17

Mentor
Hopefully the homie contingent here in South Florida will finally shut up about Jackson. He may be a nice kid, but good lord, he talks like a hoodrat from Liberty City. Not someone you want as the face of your billion dollar corporation.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
All in all an excellent day! 12 white men drafted in the first round!

white is right

Hall of Famer
The Ravens will have to alter their playbook for Jackson or things could get ugly for them when they do play him. Also if he runs like Bob Griffin did he will get flattened like Bob Griffin did. It will look something like this....

Ps I forgot Bob is going to mentor Jackson...ROFLMAO....

Westside

Hall of Famer
Watched the end of the draft on NFL network. NEVER in my life have I seen four bitch ass white beta males hope and pray that Lamar Jackson got selected in the 1st round! Once he did, they rejoiced as if he was that pilot who safely landed a jet airliner in the ocean and everyone survived! The only ones who abstained from the buffoonery/black idol worship were Troy Aikman and the black Stanford coach.

NEP01

Guru
Robert Kraft has been on an SJW jihad in the last few months. Seems similar to the Packers, a team with a long time HOF QB is getting bored with winning football games, and wants to prioritize social justice. In addition, Kraft is also trying to atone for his mild support of Trump.

With the Jets getting Darnold, tonight may have been the beginning of a major shift in the AFC East.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The Patriots defense has been bad for awhile now - last year it was the reason they lost the super bowl. They could of drafted an attacking DT like Taven Bryan or Harrison Phillips but instead get a sumo and an rb at a positon where they already have depth.

Their drafts are always beyond asinine and it is tough to identify any drafted black players that have actually been key components to their success.
To be honest the Patriots have lately seen the error in their ways and traded away their late first picks and have loaded up on cheaper second round picks. But you have to go back to Wilfork or around that era for an obvious homerun. It's been mostly whiffs at the plate or singles.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Ozzie with a stinkbomb on the way out

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Watched the end of the draft on NFL network. NEVER in my life have I seen four bitch ass white beta males hope and pray that Lamar Jackson got selected in the 1st round! Once he did, they rejoiced as if he was that pilot who safely landed a jet airliner in the ocean and everyone survived! The only ones who abstained from the buffoonery/black idol worship were Troy Aikman and the black Stanford coach.

Aikman actually said he saw Jackson as a Day 2 prospect. He talked about his weaknesses but didn't dare mention Jackson's glaringly obvious lack of intelligence. Maybe he should have said Jackson has "deceptive intelligence." As it is it may be the last time Troy's allowed to do a draft.

Also, when Deion Sanders was interviewing Jackson after he was drafted, Jackson looked pissed, as in really pissed off. No joy, no happiness that he was a first round NFL draft pick, just anger.

Robert Kraft has been on an SJW jihad in the last few months. Seems similar to the Packers, a team with a long time HOF QB is getting bored with winning football games, and wants to prioritize social justice. In addition, Kraft is also trying to atone for his mild support of Trump.

With the Jets getting Darnold, tonight may have been the beginning of a major shift in the AFC East.

I'm sure a lot of the other owners have let him know in no uncertain terms that because he supported Trump at one point, he'll have to "make up" for it or end up like Jerry Richardson. That said, since Robert Kraft is (((Robert Kraft))), I'm sure he didn't need much convincing.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Poor Flacco. To go from being a Super Bowl MVP to being replaced by someone who speaks and probably reads at a 7th grade level. We can pencil the Ravens in as a team that's probably going to end up drafting a QB in another 3 years.

Watched the end of the draft on NFL network. NEVER in my life have I seen four bitch ass white beta males hope and pray that Lamar Jackson got selected in the 1st round! Once he did, they rejoiced as if he was that pilot who safely landed a jet airliner in the ocean and everyone survived!

That was honestly painful to watch.

RTTAS

Guru
Silly moves by the patriots - they fell short in the SB because their defense couldn’t stop a back-up QB putting up 40 points on them. The offense played fine and the eagles “elite” defense couldn’t stop them for most of the game, they didn’t need a random sumo nor yet another RB as they already have several serviceable ones (notably Burkhead but also Hill and White)

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I hate to sound conspiratorial but the trade which allowed Baltimore to select Jackson was odd. The Eagles basically got a mid to low second this year and a second next year (and a switch of fourths). Not enough compensation for the number 32 pick.

Furthermore, they are presumably gearing up for another Super Bowl run this year, so they could use picks this year. The number 32 could have been traded for a second and a third or a second and a fourth, picks that could help them this year. There's something strange about this deal.

It does make you wonder if something wasn't done to make sure Jackson was taken in the first round.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
That was honestly painful to watch.
Then it continued with the after show for another 20 minutes. The rest of the white QBs drafted ahead of him, they spent 10 mins on all of them! Its either scripted for them or they are DWFs who get paid a lot to perpetuate the lies and marginalization of White athletes in the NFL.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Silly moves by the patriots - they fell short in the SB because their defense couldn’t stop a back-up QB putting up 40 points on them. The offense played fine and the eagles “elite” defense couldn’t stop them for most of the game, they didn’t need a random sumo nor yet another RB as they already have several serviceable ones (notably Burkhead but also Hill and White)

Absolutely. Wynn is undersized & overrated and Michel is injury prone.

I wish the best to Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, and Josh Allen. May this be the beginning of three long and productive NFL careers.

I'm glad (((Rosen))) went to the Cardinals. Arizona is a conservative state and Rosen's loudmouthed liberalism won't fit in well there. I can easily see his coaches telling him to keep it toned down. Much better for us than if he'd gone to either of the Jew York teams or some liberal town's team like the LA Chargers.

Mason Rudolph needs to go early in the second round, preferably to a team where he'll displace some upside-laden black quarterback.

As for Eraserhead, it's pretty much all been said about him. Puke.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
A very good night overall with 12 whites drafted. On an interesting note, the night began with what we may call the complete debunking of "Bigunrealitis" when Mayfield went #1. Even here at CF, no one saw that coming, his rise has been meteoric. BSPN and others began their campaign around January to destroy his prospects with the Manziel comparisons and other "questionable" behavior, but looks like it didn't matter.

Unfortunately, bigunrealitis reared its ugly head to close out the night on a sour note. As soon as Philly traded the pick to Baltimore, I knew what was going to happen. But I suspect this low IQ dummy will go the way of Gremlin and out of the league in 2-3 years.