2018 NFL Draft

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Vince Young had no clue how to pronounce the first name Harold for the Titans' pick.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Vince Young had no clue how to pronounce the first name Harold for the Titans' pick.

Lol. Also Landry was projected as a top 3 pick prior to the season - so much for the “experts”.

His teammate at BC DE Zach Allen is a better player and should be a first rounder next year.

Heretic

Master
A few months ago, Mike Vrabel said that he would build his team mostly from players that played for Alabama or Ohio State. His first pick was from Alabama. He had an opportunity to pick Sam Hubbard, DE for Ohio State, but instead went with an inferior black DE from BC whose best college year was in 2016.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Dolphins draft Giesicki. It's about ******* time this organization drafts a TE that's actually worth a sh*t!

Westside

Hall of Famer
A story on Youqueer, that states, "How Lamar Jackson beat the NFL draft at its own game!" Really. How much can they prop him up, both affeletically and intellectually?

Packers take two cornerblacks in a row? They need help there, but doubling up in rounds 1 and 2 isn't wise.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Dolphins draft Giesicki. It's about ******* time this organization drafts a TE that's actually worth a sh*t!
I’m glad you are happy with the pick. He’s got star potential!

As far as TEs go, I’d love to see the Pats find a capable guy to replace Gronk since he seems to be a yearly threat to retire at this point. Shultz, Goedert or Andrews would do nicely.

On the bright side, we're at exactly 48 total picks now, with 15 of them White. In 2015, that number was 1.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Browns take Austin Corbett. I think they must want him to play tackle. They already have two good guards and a center.

Heretic

Master
Awesome...Goedert to Philly!

Tannehill17

Mentor
I’m glad you are happy with the pick. He’s got star potential!

As far as TEs go, I’d love to see the Pats find a capable guy to replace Gronk since he seems to be a yearly threat to retire at this point. Shultz, Goedert or Andrews would do nicely.

Yes, I am. I can't remember the last time the Fins drafted a highly touted white TE. With this team it's been afflete after afflete at the TE position and then they wonder why TE is such a big hole for them year after year. The Fins got their Gronk!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Surprising OT Connor Williams hasn't been drafted. Maybe teams have injury concerns.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Philly showing why they are Champs. Smart personnel moves like this.

Conner Williams will certainly count as White in the eyes of the DWFs.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
And the dwfs chant USA

Idiots.

Every white tackle drafted thus far has been lifted as potential guard. Tackle apparently is now exclusively negro.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Colts with a future bust lol. Rutgers 2nd rd. Pathetic. Dat upside doe