2018 NFL Draft

Tannehill17

Mentor
Just glad he's not on my team. I'm hoping for Giesicki in the second round

Heretic

Master
Rudolph would have been the perfect pick for that Pats when Brady retires, but thats just too logical of a choice to make for them, I guess. Can't say I'm surprised. The Pats fans in Boston must going WTF?

CrazyFinn

Mentor
That was way too obvious. The order probably came from higher up, because otherwise it's raycism...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LOL@the Ravens. Another bad pick by a hugely overrated GM who gave Flacco a ton of mediocre WRs the past few years. Of course the black QB is going to have a white TE to throw too in Hurst.

Heretic

Master
Well, at least the Caste media can shut up now. Jackson taken before Rudolph should be considered a crime. CBSSports.com had Rudolph as the best overall QB of the draft.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
So 12 drafted in 1st rd? Most since '89? Not too shabby.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The DWFs will demand that Joe Flacco be benched soon so the black savior with a sub 60% completion rate can play.

MrPoon

Mentor
All his highlights are him running around like an ass. ELECTRIFYING upside. That's a new one.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
They just showed a highlight of him making his first read than then taking off with the football - amazes me that these experts get paid to do this.

northwinds

Mentor
OMG.......please give us a translator for Eraserheads post draft interview.......high pitched, gay Ebonics........

That was way too obvious. The order probably came from higher up, because otherwise it's raycism...

Agree. I don't believe in most conspiracies, but this was just too convenient. They couldn't let Eraserhead fall to the second round.

ESPECIALLY since the Ravens' owner (Steve Bisciotti, Catholic) has come under attack for refusing to sign Krappernick. Someone heavy up high probably made a "polite suggestion" so that he doesn't end up Jerry Richardsoned.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
((Schefter)) just officially put Flacco on the clock.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Ravens passed on a much better quarterback in Mason Rudolph.

All his highlights are him running around like an ass. ELECTRIFYING upside. That's a new one.

Upside will soon be measured in volts and tested at the Combine along with 40 yard dash time and wattage of room brightening smiles.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully Flacco will respond the way Alex Smith did last year and will remain a starter beyond 2018 even if it's with another team.

northwinds

Mentor
This was so scripted........they just couldn't go with the image of four White QBs going in the first round.......and they can close with 'two Heisman QBs going 'bookends' in the first round......unreal