2018 NFL Divisional Playoffs

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
The Pats backfield is getting a lot of opportunities in this game to run and catch.
Too bad that Burkhead isn't playing today.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
As usual, Brady/Belichick obliterate all defenses coached by Dick LeBeau. The Titans defense looks exhausted and broken. They’re just going through the motions. If Tennessee doesn’t score soon, the Pats are likely moving on to their 8th straight AFC title game.

Ambrose

Master
I think the Titans were in line for at least a participation trophy but after that ridiculously easy TD run I don't even know about that.

But that's not fair!!:(:risas3:

Ambrose

Master
The Pats backfield is getting a lot of opportunities in this game to run and catch.
Too bad that Burkhead isn't playing today.

Still a little tender there maybe needs a bit more time?

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Titans need a spark. Bring on the redhead Weeden! He's their best quarterback!

MrPoon

Mentor
Amendola having a really nice game! I still curse andy Reid for cutting him from the Eagles.

MrPoon

Mentor
Ohhh how the league wanted to oust the Patriots. The phony fines, the suspensions...

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Amendola having a really nice game! I still curse andy Reid for cutting him from the Eagles.

Amendola has 11 catches and over 100 yards.

One year he led the league in all purpose yards when he was with the Rams. You'd think this would make him a hot commodity but no. Because he's white the only team interested in him was the Patriots.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
What...a...beatdown.

Hogan - TD
Gronk - 81 yards and a TD
Amendola - 11 catches for 112 yards

Great night for our guys! Too bad Rex missed out, as he would’ve gotten many touches as well.

MrPoon

Mentor
I'm sure we'll see lots of copycats of the Patriot offense. You know, because it's a copycat league. Right?

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Well, Decker wears 87 and Gronk wears 87...

That equals 174. The 174th day of the year is June 23 which is the day the UK voted to leave the EU. Coincidence?

Riggins44

Master
What...a...beatdown.

Hogan - TD

Great night for our guys! Too bad Rex missed out, as he would’ve gotten many touches as well.

It certainly is. When they went down 7-0 I was getting a bit worried, but they put any doubts to rest quickly. When the offense gets going and Brady starts running their no-huddle offense, they get the defense on their heels and then they just destroy them. Their no-huddle offense is just devestating.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What...a...beatdown.

Hogan - TD

I was thinking that too. The way the Patriots' offensive attack unfolded in this game would have been ideal for Rex's skill set. Lewis is a very good back but Rex would have had his share in this one also.