2018 NFL Divisional Playoffs

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
He was working in conjunction with the director, who kept showing shots of Braman like he was the perp. Meantime it didn't matter if every Eagle on the field touched the ball after the initial touch by Robinson. Braman was completely blameless. Then later when Braman just barely blocked a punt, Uncle Al referred to him as being "guilty" on the earlier play.

Lurkers take note of this. The networks do this all the time. When a play goes bad they focus the camera on a white player who was not the one who screwed up. It's a blatant example of anti-white racism. If you want proof of bias here it is.

One of the tipoffs that they're doing this is they won't show the actual play so you can see who actually screwed up, they'll just show the white player. For example, if a black players blows a coverage they won't show the black player or the actual play, they'll show a closeup of a white player as if he was responsible. They won't comment on the play because they'd have to identify the black player who was culpable. They'll just show the white player which makes people think the white player was at fault.

If you pay attention you'll see the networks do this a lot.

Dehbashi

Guru
And who is the guy who got injured with the Falcons. They said he was apparently injured and even after it is shown him actually missing more than one play, they didn't apologize for the screw up and instead making jokes he needed to take a break.

A black player they would have been poo poohing hoping he is okay and such.

IRONGUARD

Guru
If Wentz was still playing, I would be rooting for the Eagles. I want Foles to have a great game but rooting for the Falcons.

Hoping the Vikings win the Superbowl overall.

IRONGUARD

Guru
Chrissy giving FOLES praise. I almost can't believe it.

Eagles win. I hope Foles continues to shine. He deserves to start somewere.

Claimjumper

Mentor
I didn’t realize Foles was so close to retirement (but not surprising after how much he got dicked over after his “27/2” season)

Wouldn’t mind seeing him comeback and lead the eagles to the SB if the pats or vikes don’t win it

Bruce

Guru
Julio Jones is above criticism. That pass was perfect. I don't care how good he is not catching that was inexcusable.The Falcons would have won the game if the ball didn't go through his hands. The NFC is wide open and the Falcons could have gone to the super bowl again. He'd be the goat of the game if he were White but because he's black this gets to go down the memory hole

Dehbashi

Guru
Chrissy giving FOLES praise. I almost can't believe it.

Eagles win. I hope Foles continues to shine. He deserves to start somewere.
I think even he felt bad due to Foles almost retiring after being yanked around and how nobody even Vegas thought he would beat the Falcons.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Julio Jones is above criticism. That pass was perfect. I don't care how good he is not catching that was inexcusable.The Falcons would have won the game if the ball didn't go through his hands. The NFC is wide open and the Falcons could have gone to the super bowl again. He'd be the goat of the game if he were White but because he's black this gets to go down the memory hole

Plus he inexplicably fell down before getting up just in time to muff the catch. Ryan went to him twice in the endzone at crunch time and both times he came up short, especially on fourth down.

Wes Welker is still widely derided as a goat for failing to make a catch in the Super Bowl, but Jones' drop is already in the memory hole.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Nice solid professional game by Foles. Happy for him.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The Titans have been widely derided as the worst team in the NFL playoffs. They truly have “nothing to lose” and are thus a dangerous team. I’m hoping that the Pats score early and often and win in a blowout before anymore “Mariota Magic” has a chance to occur. I’d love to see Chris Hogan’s return be a special one!