2018 NFL Divisional Playoffs

MrPoon

Mentor
mwwdgj.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Love that shirt. So happy for him and the Eagles. He played very good. They may shock everyone and make the
super bowl but I'm leaning towards the Vikings.

Ambrose

Master
Just watched a play where three NE players fought what looked like the Titan's TE to try and tackle him. The Titan's TE gained what looked like and extra 10 yards on the play by pushing the group forward. I've seen this often in NFL football.

Question:
Why doesn't one of the tacklers drop down to force the ball carrier to trip over him or drop down and wrap around his legs? Wouldn't that be proper team work? Why do they all keep standing when they know, or ought to know, they can't gain as much leverage on the ball carrier?

IRONGUARD

Guru
Titans bigger and stronger. Up 7 early.

Bellicheck and Brady going to have to come up with answers. On cue 3 great calls and plays. Patriots come right back and drive for the TD.

Going to be a fun match.

IRONGUARD

Guru
Patriots all over the Titans now. Brady calling plays , rolling down hill against the more physical team. Brilliant.

Riggins44

Master
They call that pass interference on Decker. Such BS!!!

Yeah that was a bad call on Decker but it did give the Patriots posession.

I wanted to see that block by Hogan on Woodyard again. They didn't have time to show the replay after the Patriots went no huddle.

Riggins44

Master
What a throw by Brady on third down. Passes it under pressure, lofts it over the defender's head into the hands of James White. I am not going to be too hard on White because he's scored two TDs, but he should have caught that.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Brady with another long drive that ends up in a td. Pats are winning 28 -7. You gotta love it! All
Super Bowls go through New England. They will be ready for Pittsburgh.