2017 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Va Techs black quarterback is declaring for the draft and it sounds like the mulato system QB Texas Tech created will do the same tomorrow. Add two more black quarterbacks to a black draft.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Va Techs black quarterback is declaring for the draft and it sounds like the mulato system QB Texas Tech created will do the same tomorrow. Add two more black quarterbacks to a black draft.

Lol screw it. Just some more idiot cuck coaches and gms that will risk their careers on these scrubs and be jobless in the near future. The hype will be annoying though, suppose we gotta stay patient until next year for our guys to shine.

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
black quarterback Brad Kaaya declares for the draft. Not that he's any good anyway, but this is a mistake on his part. He would be better off staying in school.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Damn this is the blackest QB draft class ever. Hopefully most go undrafted or drafted late.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
black quarterback Brad Kaaya declares for the draft. Not that he's any good anyway, but this is a mistake on his part. He would be better off staying in school.

Ya some dumb team will be wasting a draft pick on an unproven QB with accuracy issues. Plus side maybe Richt starts a white QB nxt year?!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
My interest in the NFL has waned this season (believe it or not) and if these ******* black quarterbacks get drafted early I may tune out entirely and focus on college football as white QBs are going to be dominant in the college ranks once again. This draft cycle is going to be one I may not follow to closely because I just won't be able to handle all the black QB ******** hype.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Navy QB Will Worth and Utah DE Hunter Dmick headed to Shrine Game!

Pretty sure TJ Watt is going pro he racked up 11.5 sacks in a phenomenonal Junior campaign!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Navy QB Will Worth and Utah DE Hunter Dmick headed to Shrine Game!

Pretty sure TJ Watt is going pro he racked up 11.5 sacks in a phenomenonal Junior campaign!

Dmick to the Shrine game is a slap in the face. He was one of the most dominant DEs in college football last year especially when compared to the black scrubs invited to the senior bowl.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Dmick to the Shrine game is a slap in the face. He was one of the most dominant DEs in college football last year especially when compared to the black scrubs invited to the senior bowl.

No doubt glad he even received an invite to Shrine Game. Happy for Worth potential DB, RB, WR?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The texas tech system black quarterback QB is entering the draft. This makes Deshone, Deshaun, Kaaya, Jerod, Mahomes, Lifuaou and Dobbs all draft eligible. My hope is a few of these guys over estimated their value and will see their stocks drop during the process. Pretty scary in terms of the demographic of the position though. We need Trubisky to declare, Davis Webb to build up some positive buzz during the pre draft process and a couple surprises to try to stem the tide of negro QBs. What we are seeing is the same thing that has happened to every other position - just an unwarranted and unchecked flood of blacks to a position. It's a war of numbers at this point. Hopefully free agency works out for us and some of our young white QBs in the league get starting jobs.

I know the draft is months away but the worst case scenario is many of these black quarterbacks will end up behind established white veteran QBs closer to the end of their careers - the Chargers, Saints, Cardinals and Giants all come to mind. Buffalo will probably draft another black QB as well. I am hoping for a severe over-estimation from most of these guys. I can identify flaws with each one of the prospects but this draft is really looking to be down right terrible and pushing the NFL to NBA like numbers.

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
It'll be as bad or worse than when Matt Jones was drafted by Jacksonville, then annually the blackest team in the league, and also coached by Black Jack Del Rio. With his laid back personality, Jones never had a chance on that team.

McCaffrey's straight-arrow personality would seem to be a good match with New England, the closest thing the NFL has to a "throwback" franchise. Lagarrette Blount will turn 31 next season and is prone to trouble on and off the field, would be great to see either Christian or Rex Burkhead become a Patriot.

No matter where McCaffrey goes, here's hoping that with the late season success of Zenner and Burkhead; will bolster the confidence in organizations to draft and actually give more white RB's opportunities. McCaffrey is rated number 5 RB, NFL Draft Scout, and Kade Harrington is 8th, Dalton Crossan is 27th. Wes Welker was rated the 27th best receiver by NFL Draft Scout the year he was drafted. Behind a good line even Derrick Crain out of Tennessee-Chattanooga, 34th, should make an NFL roster. After watching him play several times live at one game, he doesn't have quite the athleticism of CM, but he's tougher and stronger!

woody39

Mentor
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/01/04/...and-browns-mitch-trubisky-san-francisco-49ers

McCaffrey to the patriots in this mock draft. Very black hardly any whites but McCaffrey to Patriots would be great.

http://draftwire.usatoday.com/2017/01/03/2017-nfl-mock-draft-post-regular-season-projections/

Also the patriots in this draft. Too much of a dream come true though. Looks like Wisconsin tackle Ramcysk and Qback Trubisky also first round but thats it.

Tj Watt I imagine will go first round anyone else certainties?

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
Florida LB Alex Anzalone (junior) will enter NFL Draft...has had season ending injuries the past two years...if he can stay healthy he is starting caliber & will be a bargain in the draft...sideline to sideline player...

Shadowlight

Master
On the subject of the draft this will likely be my last post until the NFL combine. I believe one of the worst if not the worst aspects in youth sports is slotting white kids out of the "speed" positions. Too many wanna be white athletes and all the grown up supervisors have given in to this treacherous social conditioning that blacks are superior quick twitch athletes and it has helped ruin sports. Schools with mixed races kill off the white athlete before he ever straps on a uniform. And too many white athletes cave in to the thinking they can't possibly keep up with the black players in the speed areas so they withdraw and curl up in a corner and or play sports like lacrosse or wrestle. We all know this crap is going on all over the country.
Sorry for the ramble but it throws a light on the few glory position guys we hope get drafted in 2017 and beyond.
The onus will be on these few white athletes to perform. In a nutshell the trend for white wide receivers at recent combines is easy to spot. If the white wide receiver runs a fast 40 yard dash he will get drafted. If he runs a slow 40 yard dash like Cajuste and Spruce from 2016 he will not get drafted. So the 40 yard dash for the (white) WR's is an all or nothing event. Whether you think that is fair or not is something people can discuss but NFL brass distrust white speed position players and will only cave in if they pass the most important test in their minds.
So and I have mentioned this earlier the white WR's need to run a 4.4 or a low 4.5 40 yard dash. If they DO then they will be DRAFTED.. That means guys like Trent Taylor too who was invited to the NFL combine which is good news.
Good luck to them. I will be on pins and needles during the combine.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sounds like Wisconsin LT Ryan Ramczyk is having surgery on his hip in preparation for the NFL draft. He should be another 1st rounder for us:

Optimum Scouting's Eric Galko reports that Wisconsin redshirt junior T Ryan Ramczyk is undergoing hip surgery on Thursday.

While this surgery is expected to keep Ramczyk out for around four months, Galko additionally relays that "barring a last-second change of heart," the 6-foot-6, 308-pounder plans on declaring for the 2017 NFL Draft. CBS Sports ranks him as their No. 2 tackle prospect (second only to Alabama T Cam Robinson) and he is viewed as a first-round talent, though whether his hip procedure causes his stock to drop at all remains to be seen. Encouraging medical checks during the draft process would go a ways toward helping him to keep that Round 1 projection.

Still surprised Trubisky has not declared. He's the best QB prospect in the draft and probably a top 3 pick. Although he only has one full season as a starter he did play his first two seasons as well. I really hope he does not think he owes UNC any loyalty after they kept him 2nd on the depth chart behind their black quarterback during his first 2 seasons.