2016 Training Camp and Pre-Season

Bmore Dan

Guru

PHillisFan

Master
I have been keeping an eye on the Rams receiving situation as Nelson Spruce is the only non-afleet wideout on the roster. He has been out the last two weeks due to a knee injury.
I am hoping he makes final cuts.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Watching the Fins game. Whalen has looked good. Let's pray he sticks. Jamil Douglas is sooooooo bad. He should be cut immediately after this game. When Mike Tannenbaum drafted him, I immediately thought to myself, this guy fits right in with our other soft sumo lineman that our past staff had drafted, guys like Martin, and Thomas.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Minnesota DWFs are acting like losing Bridgewater is the end of the world. You know because Bridgewater, who barely averaged 200 passing yards per game last season and arguably regressed from 2014, is such an amazing player.

A lot of DWFs are negro worshipers.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Joe Callahan again having a nice showing.

Erickson has 4 catches44 yards!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Nothing surprises me anymore. The infamously awful Joe Webb of Vikings playoff game is still in the league as a Panthers backup qb

A poster here was in a Minnesota bar a few years ago at the time the Vikings had made the playoffs. It was announced that quarterback Christian Ponder was injured and would be replaced by Joe Webb. DWFs in the bar started cheering. Joe Webb was a terrible quarterback but he was black and Ponder was white.

DWFs hate white players and want to see them replaced by blacks, no matter how good the white player is or how bad the black player is. DWFs are anti-white racists and black supremacists.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the Bears - Browns game. I realize it's only preseason but the Browns look bad.

Good. I hope they go 0-16 because of their racist, anti-white policies and their racist players such as the running back Crowell.

Flint

Mentor
Billingsley is awesome. Fast, strong, elusive. But he's a small white guy from a small school so he's going to be cut and not picked up. But it sure was fun watching him this preseason. It's similar to Woodhead's situation of a few years ago, played great with the Jets but got cut, Belichick picked him up just to mess with the Jets and turned him into a star. No Belichick lifeline in this case.

Note the Lions will *probably* keep Zenner and so two small school white guys with good moves is a violation of the NFL's prime directive. (except for New England)

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Billingsley is awesome. Fast, strong, elusive. But he's a small white guy from a small school so he's going to be cut and not picked up. But it sure was fun watching him this preseason. It's similar to Woodhead's situation of a few years ago, played great with the Jets but got cut, Belichick picked him up just to mess with the Jets and turned him into a star. No Belichick lifeline in this case.

Note the Lions will *probably* keep Zenner and so two small school white guys with good moves is a violation of the NFL's prime directive. (except for New England)

I like the use of the term Prime Directive.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dan Vitale waived already by Tampa. Miscast as an H-back, he could be a better all-around running back than many who start in the NFL.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Dan Vitale waived already by Tampa. Miscast as an H-back, he could be a better all-around running back than many who start in the NFL.

Unreal. They chose UDFA Alan Cross(Memphis) over him..

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

Athletically, Vitale tested near at the top of this draft class for running backs.

A smart team would have given him an opportunity to be a feature back in the NFL. A smart team would at least try to develop him as a practice squad player.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Titans released a 2013 2nd round pick WR Justin Hunter and 2014 2nd round pick RB Bishop Sankey - a couple more black busts .

white is right

Hall of Famer
Baby Gronk made the Bills squad and veteran Felton was shown the door. I woke up this morning to reporters talking about Baby Gronk having more versatility than Felton and he would be roughly 1/4 the cost to keep him on the rosters.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I have been keeping an eye on the Rams receiving situation as Nelson Spruce is the only non-afleet wideout on the roster. He has been out the last two weeks due to a knee injury.
I am hoping he makes final cuts.
Reports are that Spruce has made the initial 53 man roster. However, I'll take this news with skepticism as we've seen guys cut later in the week for some retread recently released by another squad.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Reports are that Spruce has made the initial 53 man roster. However, I'll take this news with skepticism as we've seen guys cut later in the week for some retread recently released by another squad.

I am hoping they saw how great he was in practices and the first game and let him sit the rest of the games due to injury. He is better than any receiver that has been on that roster in the last 5 years at least.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nick Vigil is who the Bengals thought he was

When the Bengals drafted Nick Vigil in the third round of this year’s draft, be honest, were you happy? The reaction we saw on Cincy Jungle was largely negative when the Bengals drafted the former Utah State linebacker. But so far this preseason, he’s delivered and has been praised with frequency by his coaches and teammates. Tonight after the game, Lewis said, "Nick Vigil has proven to be everything we thought he would be." Vigil has delivered this preseason and I can’t wait to see if he’s able to see time on the field on defense this year. This guy could be the future of the Bengals’ linebacker unit.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/9/2/12760982/bengals-vs-colts-preseason-week-4-what-just-happened