2016 Training Camp and Pre-Season

L

Lew

Watching some of the Tampa-Cleveland and New Orleans-Pitt games, the trend of blacks adding jr., sr. and III to their jerseys has multiplied again this season. Tampa RB Charles Sims is now Charles Sims III. Cleveland RB Duke Johnson now sports a Jr. after his name. Terrell Pryor is now a Sr. The king so far is Saints WR Willie Snead, who is now Snead IV.

The most ridiculous one I've seen so far is Christine Michael liking his gay first name so much that he passed it on to his son and is now Christine Michael Sr. :rolleyes:

I'm glad I'm not the only person who's noticed this. It's been bothering me for years now . There are also a lot more blacks now with hyphenated last names. To me there just seems to be some level of prestige and respect associated with someone with III, Jr., Sr., and hyphenated last names. I refuse to give that respect to people with 70 IQs and the minds of spoiled children . I try my best to leave out any suffix or additional last name when referring to them

TwentyTwo

Master
One of the Top Safeties in the NFL....Harrison Smith with the INT

Kyle Emmanuel with the pass deflection...even the announcers said "athletic" play...maybe this will become more mainstream??

The Chargers Defense just not the same w/o Eric Weddle...they should not have let him go..but change of scenery is sometimes needed...dont blame him for leaving with what occured

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
I'm glad I'm not the only person who's noticed this. It's been bothering me for years now . There are also a lot more blacks now with hyphenated last names. To me there just seems to be some level of prestige and respect associated with someone with III, Jr., Sr., and hyphenated last names. I refuse to give that respect to people with 70 IQs and the minds of spoiled children . I try my best to leave out any suffix or additional last name when referring to them
Right. Or how about the affeletic fashions statement of them wearing over sized diamond or cubic zirconia studs in both ears. I think this started over 12 to 15 yrs ago. The current moronic affeletic rage is blonde mesh mash hairdo that Beckem started when he came into the league several years ago. I see this sh*t on so many affelets. Talk about monkey see monkey do! SMH.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tom Savage just threw two great passes on the Texans last drive. Aikman said that he has the strongest arm on the team which is saying something because Osweiler has a cannon. Savage will be a QB to monitor once he is a free agent.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Texans might just be a team to watch this year. Their biggest problem has always been not having any stability
at the qb position. Your not gonna win many games if you can't put consistant points on the board. Hope they are
slowly moving in the right direction. We know their defense is as good as any team in the nfl. Hope they can make
a serious run at the super bowl. Especially with it being in Houston, Texas this year.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Barkley to Shipley for the TD. Hell of a catch by Shipley!
Yeah, that was really a pass Barkley shouldn't have been throwing into traffic in the red zone but Jaxon bailed him out big time. A wonderful display of athleticism.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Great catch by Shipley! Brennen SCarlett has been wrecking havoc for Texans on defense.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
John Simon just had a great pick 6 for the Texans. He tipped the ball to himself at the line, caught it and ran it back 40+ yards.

Simon 10x the player Clowney is. Still waiting for the clown to show that once in a decade type talent! Ha!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Overall Barkley looked ok against the Texans. He threw two picks but neither one was his fault. With one his receiver clearly ran the wrong way. With the other the ball popped out of his receiver's hands for the interception.

I'm interested in Barkley's career. Going into the 2013 draft I thought he and Ryan Nassib were the two best quarterbacks in the draft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Overall Barkley looked ok against the Texans. He threw two picks but neither one was his fault. With one his receiver clearly ran the wrong way. With the other the ball popped out of his receiver's hands for the interception.

I'm interested in Barkley's career. Going into the 2013 draft I thought he and Ryan Nassib were the two best quarterbacks in the draft.

Barkley looked pretty good and you can tell his arm strength has improved since coming into the league. I would rather see him as the number 2 rather than Drew Stanton who has kind of shown what he is - a spot starter journeyman type.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Looking forward to watching Erickson and Kumerow tonight for the Bengals .

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
So ridiculous. Jaguars have kicked athletic LT Luke Joeckel inside to LG to make room for sumo lard ass Kelvin Beachum.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
According to some reports Trevor Siemian has won the starting QB job in Denver over Mark Sanchez.

Bmore Dan

Guru
Erickson broke a tackle after a catch for a TD!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
No one else watching the game? lol

I'm half watching it. I just heard black worshiper Cris Collinsworth waxing euphoric about Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis, a coach who hasn't won a single playoff game in his 14 years as head coach.

A white coach would have been fired with that record.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Alex Erickson's had a good game. Hopefully he's guaranteed himself a spot on the team.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
No sign of Rex Burkhead?
He wasn't expected to play tonight and it appears he didn't. Not sure the reason.

In related news, Cedric Peerman fractured his forearm and is likely going to IR. Burkhead should be locked in as the number 3 RB.