2016 Season NFL Playoffs

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Falcons are running the ball to use up time on the clock and their black running back runs out of bounds. Smh.

The Hock

Master
Listen to the announcers praise Thomas Rawls' character and personality . This is the same guy who stole a purse from an old woman just a couple of years ago. You can't make this stuff up

Yeah this guy was going on and on and I was thinking okay not everyone is under the spell shut up already you're embarrassing yourself.

He left out the part about the purse snatching.

Reactions: Lew
Lynch is almost as awful as Collinsworth. Not quite, but he tried really hard. "Deceptively fast"? After that, I was just waiting for a "lunch pail" or an actual "room -brightening smile."

Seahawks have declined each year since winning the super bowl: lost the super bowl, then lost in divisional round two years in a row. Hopefully next year they're out of the playoffs altogether.

Seattle DWFs will have to start going through withdrawal. They've gotten to the point where they feel the playoffs are an entitlement.

PHillisFan

Master
According to the fritz pollard alliance the Rooney rule worked as it was intended this hiring cycle - I wonder why.

The 49ers job is still open perhaps he will get a shot there.

There was an actual article trying to compare the hiring of Vance Joseph by the Broncos to that of Mike Tomlin by the Steelers. In other words, other coaches will deserve the credit for the team's success.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I thought amendola would be active for this game. Haven't seen him.

I saw him for one play. Hope they get him involved.