2016 Season NFL Playoffs

woody39

Mentor
Terrible decision by falcon punt returner. He could have caught it at the 15, but let's it roll to the one foot line. No comment from the announcers.

Completely agree awful by Weems and no criticism at all.

Great throw by Ryan then to mohammed sanu falcons rolling at the two minute warning close to half way.

L

Lew

Terrible decision by falcon punt returner. He could have caught it at the 15, but let's it roll to the one foot line. No comment from the announcers.
Little things like that are the reason why I think Whites make much better football players than blacks. How many times have we seen a black player make an interception on a long 3rd or 4th down pass when simply knocking the ball down would have given his team much better field position ? Blacks just don't possess the mental faculties that Whites do, and it matters even when it comes to things as seemingly trivial as sports

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
John Lynch making excuses for Seattle's defense, blaming the loss of Earl Thomas as the reason Atlanta is gashing it. Cut me a break!

Earlier he said that Michael Bennett is a "smart" player and that Austin Hooper is "deceptively fast." To be fair, shouldn't he have said that Bennett is "deceptively smart"?

PHillisFan

Master
Michael Bennett is such a floating turd. I am not sure if I was schroader I wouldnt have ripped his head off.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
The Blackhawks are imploding right now, what a POS that Michael Bennett is, along with pretty much everyone else on that defense.

But as long as they have Russell Terrier and his heroics, they are never out of it. The Atlanta offense must score TDs every time they get the ball and keep their foot on the gas pedal.

Claimjumper

Mentor
I don't recall ever seeing a call turning the tempo that much against the hawks in he Wilson era. 9 times out of 10 that penalty would have been "missed" and the score would have likely been 17-7

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The biggest reason for Atlanta's potent offense this year is a very good, 4/5 White o-line. It's given Ryan time to throw and when he has time he's a top five QB, maybe even top three.

I remember in the 2014 draft the Rams had the number 2 overall pick. I thought that they would take offensive tackle Jake Matthews. Instead they took bust Greg Robinson because of his "upside."

Classic stupidity.