2016 Season NFL Playoffs

Westside

Hall of Famer
One can play on broken ribs, however, the bad part is expanding the rib when in haling. Will the NFL allow pain killers during the game?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I think Janis is pretty much screwed at this point. What he's being put through is worse than a racial apprenticeship. With a racial apprenticeship the White player is very slowly brought along and gets a bit more playing time each season until he's finally allowed to start. Janis has been firmly placed in the doghouse and will likely be cut next season and will either end up as another team's benchwarmer or will be out of the league altogether. Unfortunately that scenario happens a lot more often than the prolonged racial apprenticeship.

Although he has superior athletic ability & potential than a great multitude of afroletes, I agree with your prediction. He'll most certainly be traded + benched or cut altogether. It's a pure D shame, but it's the unfortunate "reality" (thanks to the cultmarx caste system).

Reactions: Lew

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
After seeing his reaction to the hit, I thought Nelson could easily miss the remainder of the playoffs with a rib injury similar to what Zach Ertz was dealing with earlier this season. I understand that Jordy's injury could prevent him from playing this weekend, but I'm just hoping that if the Packers can get past Dallas, #87 could return the following week should the Packers make the NFC Championship game. As Don mentioned in another thread, he's the most important white WR in 30 years and it's very important to have him on the field if the Packers manage to reach the SB.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just saw that Geronimo Allison has charges stemming from a pot arrest back in September yet his black privilege lets him play in the nfl

wile

Master
Any predictions for this week? Packers fan here but I think a competent offense in D gives them a victory over the Packers

Tannehill17

Mentor
I despise blacks playing the qb position more than anything else in sports and I don't find much solace when I see a small spike in white WRs when compared to the systemic push to eliminate white qbs - it pisses me off to no end.

I'm the same way. I feel lucky that the team I've root for (Miami) has never been a black quarterback team (We've had a few in our teams history, but they've never started more than a few games) The black quarterback situation pisses me off more than anything. It's like these NFL scouts are the textbook definition of the word insanity (making the same mistakes over and over while expecting different results) They are so desperate to find that black Tom Brady and he simply doesn't exist. I was watching a clip of Stephen A Smiff on Youtube talking about Cardale Jones and how as a black QB, you have to be "twice as good" to prove all the naysayers wrong. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. If that were the case then why are so many black quarterbacks flooding into the league, despite being both physically (scatter armed) and mentally over matched to play the position at the NFL level? This black quarterback trend seriously needs to DIE!

Stephen A. Smiff is going for the Big Lie strategy. The idea that black quarterbacks have to be "twice as good" as whitey to get the same level of respect is beyond ridiculous (try maybe one-third as good), but Smiff is an approved talking head with a high melanin content on a big cable network. He must be hoping that people will think, "Wow, I should definitely trust him then!"

MrPoon

Mentor
Stephen A. Smiff is going for the Big Lie strategy. The idea that black quarterbacks have to be "twice as good" as whitey to get the same level of respect is beyond ridiculous (try maybe one-third as good), but Smiff is an approved talking head with a high melanin content on a big cable network. He must be hoping that people will think, "Wow, I should definitely trust him then!"
The reality is black QBs have to be half as giid and white non qbs have to be twice as good. Totally backwards.

L

Lew

Jordy is officially ruled out for this week's game. Hopefully it means the Packers might be desperate enough to use Janis

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

The sad thing is that a lot of people still believe this kind of nonsense. Just another indication of the great and possibly irreparable divide in this country between the duped and the brainwashed vs. the aware.

MrPoon

Mentor
My son tells me that Jordy Nelson is the third ranked wide receiver on the Packers fir PS4 Madden! Wow! Just wow. Adams and Cobb have higher ratings.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't stand Porter when he played for the Steelers. Big obnoxious loudmouth, but the Pittsburgh media loved him and always went to him first for quotes. It was sickening. He routinely got in fights on the field, even before games, and while I can't remember all his off-field troubles, I do remember him getting shot in the ass one offseason in Colorado.

Riggins44 is right, if he was White he'd be recognized as a sociopath; but he's black and so his career trajectory goes from obnoxious troublemaker to. . . respected coach. During the thug-a-thon that passed for the Steelers-Bengals playoff game last year, "Coach" Porter illegally went on the field near the end of the game to push and shove players when Vontaze Burfict and Pacman Jones were leading Cincy's self-destruction and giveaway of the game, feeling right in his element. His black privilege will ensure that this latest incident is swiftly swept under the rug and forgotten by the team and the media.

It's even worse than I thought it would be. The team announced that Porter will be on the sideline against Kansas City on Sunday, meaning no punishment whatsoever from the Rooney Plantation.

And it's amazing how fast the "wheels of justice" turn when it's a black afflete involved. The serious charges against Porter have already been dropped by the DA's office, even though there were dozens, perhaps hundreds of eyewitnesses. When the policeman who arrested Porter for assaulting him criticized the DA's decision, the local communist media immediately went after the cop for daring to complain. The Pittsburgh police union is standing by the arresting officer and a lot of cops and other people are unhappy at how quickly justice has been turned on its head on behalf of Porter and his black privilege.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
Jordy is officially ruled out for this week's game. Hopefully it means the Packers might be desperate enough to use Janis

Not gonna happen. Geronimo has already been annointed as the savior. Now, if a couple of other WRs get hurt, like last year's AZ game, then Janis may be forced into action and have a 150 yard game with 2 TDs.

L

Lew

Not gonna happen. Geronimo has already been annointed as the savior. Now, if a couple of other WRs get hurt, like last year's AZ game, then Janis may be forced into action and have a 150 yard game with 2 TDs.
That's just wonderful, this is the same guy who ran a 4.7 40. Talk about black privilege

PHillisFan

Master
McCarthy would be wise to give Janis snaps at receiver vs Dallas. Dallas likely did not count him in their defensive preperation. He could surprise Dallas on deep balls.

wile

Master
As I wrote on the GB thread Janis is on the injury list as doubtful with a quad injury. So they will have to go with the Magic Molasses Man.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just to wrap up on Joey Porter, he had a felony charge of aggravated assault against a police officer, and charges of simple assault, trespassing, and resisting arrest all dropped by the DA and is now only charged with two summary offenses: public drunkenness and disorderly conduct. "Justice" doesn't work any faster in the most corrupt third world countries.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just to wrap up on Joey Porter, he had a felony charge of aggravated assault against a police officer, and charges of simple assault, trespassing, and resisting arrest all dropped by the DA and is now only charged with two summary offenses: public drunkenness and disorderly conduct. "Justice" doesn't work any faster in the most corrupt third world countries.

But black privilege doesn't exist :smash2:

woody39

Mentor
What you guys thinking tonight?

Hoping atlanta win with Matt Ryan and his great form leading in against Seahawks unlikeable but good defense! Hopper is a good tight end and with star tackle Jake Matthews and quality defender Brooks Reid plenty to cheer for. Julio Jones who is a great player will hopefully help carry the offense past the legion of boom!

Pats have the win I think tonight with Brady flying and Edelman, Hogan and Amendola fit again. Watch for Long and Shea Mcclellin to have good games tonight in pass rush and coverage.

Pats v Chiefs and Falcons v Green Bay is where I think we will be at come Monday morning.

icsept

Master
Definitely hope Matt Ryan comes up big today. Seahawks just effortlessly drove for a TD. It's probably going to be a shootout.

woody39

Mentor
Same aforementioned sumo lineman treads on Wilson under pressure from reserve centre Ben Gafland playing defense leads to a safety. Awesome haha!