2016 NFL Draft

Heretic

Master
Minnesota, the whitest team in the league, disappoints and picks the overhyped Laquonious Treadwell.
Well, CBSSports.com lists "SS"as a "need", so at least they didn't pick Sendejo's replacement (yet).

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Ah, thanks for the clarification, Riggins. As you can see, I don't follow the NFL as much anymore.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Just glad Packers didn't get Nkemdiche. Clark,eh last UCLA player(Datone Jones) has underperformed.

Heretic

Master
Paxton Lynch, 6' 7" 244lbs.

In 2015, Lynch completed 66.8 percent of his passes for 3,776 yards and 28 touchdowns with four interceptions. It was the best touchdown-to-interception ratio in the FBS.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The niners pass over G Cody Whitehair for some other guard.

Heretic

Master
The niners pass over G Cody Whitehair for some other guard.
Yeah, Garnett was always being hyped by the announcers last year when Stanford was playing. I guess it makes some sense since it was SF with the pick. As long as he can protect Gabbert...

Heretic

Master
Here it comes, here it comes, in a couple of picks...Dak to the Browns ;)

Riggins44

Master
I'm going to bed. 7 or 8 white players selected in the first round. Exponential improvement over last year. Maybe it's the Trump effect.

Heretic

Master
I'm going to bed. 7 or 8 white players selected in the first round. Exponential improvement over last year. Maybe it's the Trump effect.
Could be. He's giving a rousing speech in California right now and the crowd is going absolutely nuts...extremely vocal and loud. He's killing it. 31+K in attendance, thousands more waiting outside.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Big improvement, but late in the round the annual run on soon-to-be-busts black defensive tackles begins. A position that is being phased out, especially nose tackles. Such a silly league. . .

Tannehill17

Mentor
I'm not even sure if I can stomach 2 more days of this nonsense. Sorry if I seem a bit perturbed. Every year I look forward to the draft and then I remember that when it's over, it's more of the same 'ol BS. I know most people here aren't fans of any particular team but seeing this same insanity year in and year out from the team I've cheered for as a kid growing up in Miami is just downright depressing.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This year has been a vast improvement from last. I didn't expect Bosa to go number 3 overall but was happy he did. I was also pleasantly surprised to see both black LBs drop out of the first round. Denver getting Lynch was a big win imo as it stops the Toucan to Denver talk. Sanchez will probably play most of the upcoming season and be a placeholder for Lynch (who is an Osweilier clone)

Looking towards day two it will be interesting to see if Dallas and Cleveland end up with the two best QBs on the board - Cook and Hackenberg or if they go the black quarterback route. Where will the TEs Henry, Vanett and Hooper be selected? Hopefully we see some defensive players drafted in the 2nd/3rd rounds as well. I also think we will see a run on white olinemen as well.

Also it was great so see the thread come to life for the draft.