2016 NFL Draft

Tannehill17

Mentor
Ricky Williams should have announced the Dolphins pick

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jon Gruden has always been one of the few announcers I liked listening to, but after tonight, he might just be my favorite. The only guy at BSPN who actually tells it like it is most of the time.

He's been great.

The black talent pool has gotten pathetically weak.

Tannehill17

Mentor
ChLKS2mUUAEfq7W.jpg

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Browns screw up again. They should have stayed at two and taken Wentz and they should have taken Lynch. Instead they take a wide receiver.

They're probably going with Griffin and a black draftee such as Cardale Jones.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Mike Tannebaum drafts Tunsil. Assembling Tannehill an all sumo O-Line. Poor guy's already been sacked 184 times in his career.. Dolphins are literally ruining/cutting his career in half with all those hits .

Riggins44

Master
The Browns screw up again. They should have stayed at two and taken Wentz and they should have taken Lynch. Instead they take a wide receiver.

They're probably going with Griffin and a black draftee such as Cardale Jones.

Or Dak Prescott. If they do that they will be epiclly bad this year with no dawn on the horizon.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Good pick Lions. Bears select an undersized OLB who averaged 4 sacks per year in3 years as a starter . hahahah.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Taking Kelly is an excellent pick for the Colts. He'll help solidify the line in front of Luck.

Tannehill17

Mentor
At least there's another team in the division as stupid as the Dolphins. The Bills had a potential franchise QB sitting there for the taking, and they go with the afflete.

Heretic

Master
Elway has met with only Lynch and Prescott, each with their own private workout. I'm guessing Denver will go with whichever one is available with their first pick.