2014 World Cup Finals - Part Two

white is right

Hall of Famer
I knew Brazil was over-hyped but this result so far is unreal.
Brazil packed it in like heartless bullies. Total lack of hustle on defense. Even with Neymar and the Julio Chavez Sr look a like they would be down big in this game with these character flaws....

Matra2

Master
The defending mistake on the 4th goal was like watching 6 year olds play. That half featured possibly the worst 10 minutes of defending that I've ever seen.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The defending mistake on the 4th goal was like watching 6 year olds play. Possibly the worst 10 minutes of defending that I've ever seen.

was it fernandinho or luiz gustavo?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i think that the defeat is so historical that it could make soccer in brazil less dominant
i can imagine brazilians caring more about basketball in the future

Riggins44

Master
Man I am loving this. Die Mannshaft with the historical defeat of Brazil, and Klose breaking the all-time record. You couldn't have written a better script for our side.

Matra2

Master
i think that the defeat is so historical that it could make soccer in brazil less dominant
i can imagine brazilians caring more about basketball in the future

I'd like to see the German defence hold strong and not concede any goals, or at least no more than one. Maybe score another couple but I think that would lead to Brazilian retaliation.

Incidentally, Belo Horizonte is famous in world football as the site of the shock USA 1-0 defeat of England in 1950 - the goal scored by a Haitian immigrant. The match is often cited as the biggest upset in World Cup history.

I'd love to see Müller score two more here and tie Pelé's total WC goals (then surpass him in the final). Getting humiliated like this is bad enough for Brazil, but it's even worse for them now that Klose has surpassed Ronaldo's record in this match. Müller tying their old hero would be the icing on the cake, but I doubt the Germans will keep pressing in the second half.

ENDSIEG

Guru
I've just got back from work, what the hell is going on! Lol!!!! 5-0 I can't believe it! SIEG FUR DEUTSCHLAND! AND SCHURRLE HAS JUST SCORED!!!!!! 6-0!!!!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Touchdown Germany!!!! Now come on fellas, lets go for the extra point. :heh:

Riggins44

Master
It sounds like something you might hear at a circus or carnival. Completely appropriate for that country.

The non-Germans refusing to sing the national anthem sticks out like a sore thumb. No mention by the announcers on such an obvious form of disrespect.

Exactly. The announcers can't say anything in defense of the German nation. Their masters wouldn't allow it. It would probably be the end of their careers at ESPN.

The humiliation of Brazil, which along with France and maybe England is the soccer poster child for the Cultural Marxist caste system, is absolutely beautiful. Words can't express how sweet this is.

ENDSIEG

Guru
Germany's nearly all-White team is united, Brazil's multi-racial team has completely imploded...

Matra2

Master
Ozil:doh:

Now Oscar has scored. Because of that horrible miss from Ozil this is not a record breaking defeat for Brazil.

ENDSIEG

Guru
And the bug-eyed Turk misses a sitter, and now Brazil have scored... Ozil you are s**t!!!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I see Germany beating either Netherlands or Argentina. For the record, I see Netherlands beating Argentina tomorrow.