2014 World Cup Finals - Part Two

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Where is this guy?

suporter_brasil_adios_chili_endo.jpg

our thoughts and prayers are with the troll who said that brazil and france were the favourites to win the world cup and called germany the "great white hope" :bigsmile:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
our thoughts and prayers are with the troll who said that brazil and france were the favourites to win the world cup and called germany the "great white hope" :bigsmile:
Well he got one thing right. They are pretty great!

Matra2

Master
I think Brazilian fans will cheer against Argentina. I don't believe any of that South American solidarity talk.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a win by Germany. Epic in every way shape and form. I couldn't be happier and ESPN couldn't be more angry. I love it! I would like the see Germany win it all. They represent us the best and I want to see a few more goals by the world cups all time leading scorer.:becky:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
this is why germany need to increase their quota of black players, because as it stands it is totally unfair :eek:
white privilege :eek:

foobar75

Master
Still trying to figure out how this all happened. The match was over in a span of about 15 minutes. Brazil's implosion was great to watch, Klose getting the record was icing on the cake. Looking forward to another anti-German diatribe from our friend Rebajlo!

This was a total freak incident in my estimation. The final on Sunday should be a lot more competitive, but Germany will be favored, and deservedly so. Let's go Argentina!

PamelaOC

Banned
I loved the part when the announcers said, "If you're just tuning in, that score is not a typo. Do not adjust your screens." :pound:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Still trying to figure out how this all happened. The match was over in a span of about 15 minutes. Brazil's implosion was great to watch, Klose getting the record was icing on the cake. Looking forward to another anti-German diatribe from our friend Rebajlo!

This was a total freak incident in my estimation. The final on Sunday should be a lot more competitive, but Germany will be favored, and deservedly so. Let's go Argentina!

the "new germany" is known for looking impressive at tournaments but failing to win it all
it wouldn't surprise me if they did it again this time
and again in that game, ozil was TOTALLY transparent
germany are playing with 10 men

argentina will be another story, if they can reach the final

but really germany, they did their job, first kicking out algeria, then france, and then this historical match!

PamelaOC

Banned
The Brazilian fans look a lot whiter than their team. White players cast(e) aside. Even more reason to celebrate Germany's triumph.

foobar75

Master
Miroslav Klose, Fussball Gott:

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The feet of Julio Cesar (Toronto FC) seem nailed to the grass.

there are so many things to say about the way brazil defended in the first 30 minutes, but i have to sleep now
but just 2 words sums it all up: black defenders
incredible that brazil didn't call luis karminsky who has been the best left back of the spanish league:

j8WKAKKx0RG4W.png

and of the champions league:

j2DrRkPP70ITw.png

but he's white....

marcelo was the starter at left back while at real madrid he lost his place in the starting 11 (coentrao played instead) because he was so bad
but he's black....

it was really expected that he would get exposed at this world cup
first he scored an owngoal, and then this horrible match from him

foobar75

Master
One thing is for certain, if Germany wins the WC ,they will truly stick it to a large number of anti-white vermin. For that reason alone, I'm tempted to 100% root for them against Argentina or Holland.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
One thing is for certain, if Germany wins the WC ,they will truly stick it to a large number of anti-white vermin. For that reason alone, I'm tempted to 100% root for them against Argentina or Holland.
Although Argentina is as white or whiter than the German side, I would rather see Germany win for Caste purposes here in the US. Extra dumbed-down American DWFs will see Argentina as "Latino". So even if they are as white as the wind-driven snow, they really aren't white to the ignoramus's here in the good ol' USA. But the evil Nazi Empire of Germany, well, you know.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
One more time, I'd like to recognize the guy in my avatar for breaking Ronaldo's goal scoring record, Miroslav Klose!! :D

Although Argentina is as white or whiter than the German side, I would rather see Germany win for Caste purposes here in the US. Extra dumbed-down American DWFs will see Argentina as "Latino". So even if they are as white as the wind-driven snow, they really aren't white to the ignoramus's here in the good ol' USA. But the evil Nazi Empire of Germany, well, you know.

That's my reasoning. And to DWFs over here, Ozil and Khedira are seen by many as "white" as well. Ozil was a complete non-factor yet again... Ian Darke was saying that Bastian Schweinsteiger was berating Ozil after his missed attempt until the very end of the game. Schuerrle should come in for Ozil instead of Klose...

If Argentina wins, it will still be a great victory for our side. Even the Netherlands wouldn't be too bad... their black players are never even talked about, since they barely touch the ball. They are still the obvious third choice now, though.

Last edited: