2014 World Cup Finals - Part Two

Riggins44

Master
Although Argentina is as white or whiter than the German side, I would rather see Germany win for Caste purposes here in the US. Extra dumbed-down American DWFs will see Argentina as "Latino". So even if they are as white as the wind-driven snow, they really aren't white to the ignoramus's here in the good ol' USA. But the evil Nazi Empire of Germany, well, you know.

This is true. Even though logically speaking it makes more sense for us to have Argentina win it all, since they have no blacks and only a few mestizos, I can't help but feeling like I want Germany to win it all. After that performance today they have to be the favorite.

The last time I felt this good about a white victory was when Duke won the NCAA final in 2010, Green Bay won the Super Bowl in 2011, and Dallas won the NBA champioship in 2011. This victory is just that resounding a defeat for the caste system. I hope Argentina wins tomorrow, as either Germany or Argentina winning it all would be an overwhelming victory for our side.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm not a soccer "fan" (per se), but it was awesome seeing the Brazos get whipped like a dog! >;-)

I get sick of hearing/seeing all the gaga about dadgum Brazil...which is basically a 3rd world cesspool chalk full of untermenschen.

Westside

Hall of Famer
It seems as the WC approaches it grande finale, things are going great with our side. If Germany plays Argentina, I will pull for Germany, but if Argentina wins, no harm congrats to them as well. In a weird sort of way, I compared Germany's drubbing of Brazil to Kelly Pavlik's epic KO of Jermaine Taylor who was the undisputed middleweight champ several years ago. He shattered the DWF's myth of White fighters not being able to whip a great black fighter at the time. Today White athletes demonstrated their athleticism, intelligence and teamwork with a ass kicking of a mystery meat team of blacks, natives, hispanics and a smudge of Whites. Great historic sports moment at the elite level.

PamelaOC

Banned
I watched part of the game at an airport bar. Great to see Germany dominate, sad to see most of the people around me (mostly white) rooting for Brazil. I did allow myself some amusement at their butthurt.

Özil. :icon_rolleyes:

Ozil:doh:

Now Oscar has scored. Because of that horrible miss from Ozil this is not a record breaking defeat for Brazil.

And the bug-eyed Turk misses a sitter, and now Brazil have scored... Ozil you are s**t!!!

Ozil's miss:

iskPF3fA7SaNF.gif

Schurrle's goals:

world-cup-germany-goal6.w560.h375.2x.gif

There is simply no way,that Ozil can start in the final,right?
It has to be Schurrle!

there are so many things to say about the way brazil defended in the first 30 minutes, but i have to sleep now
but just 2 words sums it all up: black defenders
incredible that brazil didn't call luis karminsky who has been the best left back of the spanish league:

j8WKAKKx0RG4W.png

and of the champions league:

j2DrRkPP70ITw.png

but he's white....

marcelo was the starter at left back while at real madrid he lost his place in the starting 11 (coentrao played instead) because he was so bad
but he's black....

it was really expected that he would get exposed at this world cup
first he scored an owngoal, and then this horrible match from him

Not just that,white RB Rafinha,who has played quite a bit for Bayern this season,wasn't included in the squad at the expense of the black flop Maicon(who I remember was being called the best fullback in the world in WC 2010).

Scolari purged the midfield of all whites only playing Paulinho,Fernandhinho,Ramires and Gustavo - a big pile of shi* indeed!Hernanes never played.Lucas wasn't included in the squad.

In attack midfielder Coutinho was ignored,despite him upstaging blacks 'stars' like Sterling & Sturridge at Liverpool.Pato wasn't called,while tried and tested flop Jo was.Kaka too wasn't called up.
Hell,Leo Baptistao could've done a better job than Fred/Jo.

Kaptain

Master
Ozil's miss:

iskPF3fA7SaNF.gif

Schurrle's goals:

world-cup-germany-goal6.w560.h375.2x.gif

There is simply no way,that Ozil can start in the final,right?
It has to be Schurrle!

I see why Schweinsteiger yelled at Ozil for the rest of the match. He was wide open for a pass on Ozil errant strike. It was Schweinsteiger who the announcers mentioned as "lucky he made the team at all." Apparently a lot of people think Schweinsteiger was not good enough to make the team.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
It was fascinating to hear the infinitely-scathing comments of match announcer, Steve McManaman, during the Germany-Brazil contest. He referred to the all-black, all-MysteryMeat, all-Mestizo Brazilian team as: “little children,” “amateur hour,” “not good enough to play to wear the yellow jersey,” “slow,” “lazy,” “pathetic,” among other highly-demeaning remarks.

Meanwhile, over on the program “ESPN FC” (a show centered around soccer), Scottish commentator, Craig Burley, was asked what Germany’s weaknesses were, and he stated: “Jerome Boateng’s lack of pace.” Then, when Burley was asked about Brazil, he insulted Fred and Jo and several other non-whites before exclaiming: “Maicon simply cannot run! The guy has clearly put on weight, he’s well over 200 lbs. I’m well past my playing days and he’s catching up to me!” Maicon is a black defender…

attachment.php

CAPTION: Fatty Can’t Defend Schweinsteiger

I’ve never heard anyone speak so candidly about non-white athletes on national television. This World Cup has been a disaster for the Caste System, FIFA (the planet’s premier institute for the dissemination of Marxism in global athletics), and non-white footballers in general.

As for the game itself, I really thought that Brazil would hang tough against a German team that has been underwhelming thus far…especially after the host nation’s victory over a very good Colombia side only days ago. It took Thomas Müller, the 24 year old with deer-like pace, endless stamina, and 10 World Cup Finals goals a mere 11 minutes to secure his 5[SUP]th[/SUP] goal of the tournament. Of course, Toni Kroos provided another perfect ball…

thomas-muller-goal-488x360.jpg

CAPTION: Müller’s Goal

It’s nice to see Müller, who was so terrible at Euro Cup 2012 that he was benched, become a superstar again for his country at the World Cup.

Then, Ronaldo’s share of the World Cup goals record was torn from his chubby fingers by the living legend, Klose, a mere 23 minutes into the contest…

Miroslav-Klose-Germany-scored-the-second-goal-of-the-match-in-the-match-between-Brazil-vs-Germany-Semi-finals-World-Cup-2014-at-Est%C3%A1dio-Mineir%C3%A3o-Belo-Horizonte-1025x576.jpg

CAPTION: “Der Meister” Scores 16[SUP]th[/SUP] World Cup Goal

Then Kroos, the great provider of goals (on set pieces, corners, and crosses), scored two of his own in the 24[SUP]th[/SUP] and 26[SUP]th[/SUP] minutes…

Toni-Kroos-of-Germany-scores.jpg

CAPTION: Kroos’ Goal

Then it was toucan-nosed “Lord of Ugliness,” Sami Khedira, the only non-white “German” player who actually played well.

After halftime, all-world defender, Mats Hummels, was subbed out and Brazil had a very brief period in which they looked somewhat presentable. This didn’t last long, however. The lightning-fast Andre Schürrle came on in the 60[SUP]th[/SUP] minute for Klose and effortlessly scored in the 69[SUP]th[/SUP] and 79[SUP]th[/SUP] minutes…

10494800_10152627620652259_47283308758349670_n.jpg

CAPTION: Blonde Bomber, Schürrle, Scores Twice

Is there any doubt remaining that this man should be starting ahead of Ozil? What more does he need to do? Every time he sees the pitch (usually with very little time to work), he either provides service for a goal (against Portugal), or scores goals (Algeria, Brazil) himself. Rest assured, he will not start in the final match, despite Ozil’s massive struggles in the passing game, his lazy defending, and his poor finishing in the box.

Speaking of Ozil, it was his putrid, selfish finishing “skills” that provided the counter-attack to set up Oscar scoring against the lead-footed Negro, Boateng, in the 89[SUP]th[/SUP] minute…

4dd85aa0-ef8c-486c-9c8b-be722249f1a0-460x276.jpeg

CAPTION: Poor Defending by Boateng

This was a shameful, demoralizing, reproachful defeat, but it was exactly what “Mystery Meat Nation” so thoroughly deserved. After the first goal was scored, every Brazilian defender simply stopped marking their man and continued to make the same mistake for the subsequent 80 minutes. It was so bizarre that I felt like any decent high school-level soccer player could defend better. This permanently-weepy, fecal coliform-brown gaggle of bums were a disgrace to the tournament and to the game itself.

For Germany, this trouncing of Brazil is utterly meaningless until they bring home the trophy.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
about ozil, as i mentioned multiple times arsene wenger is a pundit on french TV during the games, and he is also ozil's coach at arsenal
he mentionned ozil 2 times in the game against brazil, first before the first goal was scored, he noted that ozil lost all his duels so far (ozil is know for disappearing in hard fought matches)
then when he missed in front of the goal, he talked about how ozil doesn't know how to score
he just can't
when he gets in front of the goal he hesitates, and panics

he's clearly the only german player to have played poorly even in this game

he mentionned ozil 2 times in the game against brazil, first before the first goal was scored, he noted that ozil lost all his duels so far (ozil is know for disappearing in hard fought matches)
then when he missed in front of the goal, he talked about how ozil doesn't know how to score
he just can't
when he gets in front of the goal he hesitates, and panics

Tell,you what,every DWF acknowledges the above,along with his chronic lack of stamina.But still they will shriek at the top of their voices that Ozil is the best attacking midfielder in the game!

You should've seen the Arsenal message boards when Arsenal gave waived the buy-back clause for Fabregas....it was all : "Meh,we've got Ozil,he's better".

I've posted my thoughts on this,earlier:

Actions speak louder than words...you don't let opportunities like this go.

Fabregas is a one-in-a-generation player.

His chance creation ability is not matched by any midfielder who currently plays football,I feel.

I can never forget how he turned THAT game against Aston Villa:

Arsenal 3 Aston Villa 0: Substitute Cesc Fabregas fires title warning to Chelsea and Manchester United

....or that time when a 19-year old Fabregas showed the 'Frenchman' Viera who's boss in the last eight of the Champions League:

Who needs Vieira? It's absolutely Fabregas

....and how he held his own against Barca in the 2006 CL final,or how in the 07-08 season how this kid and Flamini formed the best midfield axis in the PL that season and took the title race down till the wire and indeed would have won,had two 'Frenchmen' Clichy and Gallas not screwed things up:

Gallas tantrum shows that Arsenal are feeling the pressure

Never again,never again........curse you Ozil,curse you Wanker.

:tsk:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Good game summary Thrashen. Your fußball write-ups are just as good as your football ones. :thumb:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
two things that i have noticed about stats at this world cup:

-they include the top speed when they want to give the stats of a player: this is ridiculous
-the FIFA use the "castrol index"
i hate this because it tries to turn soccer into a robotic sport
and look at who's the best player according to the "castrol index":

jYREdZwDyK9AI.png

what a joke :doh:

something is definitely wrong with their index lol
the index is based on very obscure things
but it's impossible to even pretend that benzema had a decent world cup
so the best player of the world cup? please

frederic38

Hall of Famer
:icon_eek: How?How did Benzema get to #1?

and messi, 4 times man of the match, is not in their ranking
ridiculous
i already heard about this castrol index, i hated it as soon as i heard about it
this is not baseball, it's a totally different sport
stats are helpfull but you always have to try to look closer and not only say "3 goals, 2 assists" etc

i also heard that a key factor in the index is the number of minutes played
benzema has played every game, and he was never substituted i think
same for varane
but it makes no sense
messi was replaced against nigeria for example because he had already scored twice and since the game was not important he was rested

varane offcourse can't be in this top since he was responsible for france's defeat against germany and wasn't tested in the other games, against very weak teams

and tiago silva was bashed in the french media (he plays in france) because he was not very good at this world cup

and messi, 4 times man of the match, is not in their ranking
ridiculous
i already heard about this castrol index, i hated it as soon as i heard about it
this is not baseball, it's a totally different sport
stats are helpfull but you always have to try to look closer and not only say "3 goals, 2 assists" etc

i also heard that a key factor in the index is the number of minutes played
benzema has played every game, and he was never substituted i think
same for varane
but it makes no sense
messi was replaced against nigeria for example because he had already scored twice and since the game was not important he was rested

The ranking are an absolute joke!
No one other than Robben,James deserves to be in the top 6.
Messi,Maseranho,Kroos,Muller all glaring ommissions....hell,Ochoa too would've been okay.

One good thing is that there's no mention of Neymar!:thumb:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The ranking are an absolute joke!
No one other than Robben,James deserves to be in the top 6.
Messi,Maseranho,Kroos,Muller all glaring ommissions....hell,Ochoa too would've been okay.

One good thing is that there's no mention of Neymar!:thumb:

to settle this once and for all, fred , who was said to be brazil's worst striker ever, has only scored 1 goal, and has touched the ball as few as 7 times in some games, has an excellent rating:

jbnzBgLWEtGpwX.png

Matra2

Master
Stats make sense in individual sports like tennis. Stats also matter in sports with lots of individualism - cricket, baseball, maybe even basketball and American football - but they are close to meaningless in soccer. The only individual stats that matter in soccer are things like penalties scored/missed, or overall goals scored. I heard someone say Ozil had more accurate passes therefore played well. But where were those passes going? Were they going to the right player? Such stats mean nothing.

Matra2

Master
BTW on Argentinian TV they had music, dancing girls, and Argentinian fans celebrating as they showed pictures of Brazilians crying.:icon_lol:

ENDSIEG

Guru
Just imagine how gutted the multiculti media will be if Deutschland win the WC and you see that twenty of the squad are White and only three are Third Worlders.

Would be interesting to see how they'd crop the photos and over emphasise their pet Negro/Turk/Persian?...

By the way, on the strength of the starting line-ups I'd like to see Argentina win...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
No idea why Huntelaar's been left out... perhaps Van Gaal wants an impact sub to come on for Wijnaldum late in the game? The Dutch need someone who can come in and make an impact... a bench of Lens, Wijnaldum, and Memphis Depay doesn't exactly inspire much fear into opposing teams.

Good game summary Thrashen. Your fußball write-ups are just as good as your football ones. :thumb:

Agreed!! I really enjoy your games summaries, Thrashen. :)

ENDSIEG

Guru
Nine Whites on the pitch for Holland, if Huntelaar comes on with Wijnaldum going off it'll be nearly all-Dutch again...