2014 World Cup Finals - Part Two

Fortitud3

Guru
One word - Ozil.

I've never seen a wog so inept,yet so highly rated.
Arsenal,I was told,for 42.5 million had a bargain on their hands!:angry:

I seen Germans compare him to Messi, because hes the best playmaker.

Best playmaker doesn't matter, he can't score goals himself. Messi creates a lot of chances for his team mates and then he creates even more chances for himself.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
One word - Ozil.

I've never seen a wog so inept,yet so highly rated.
Arsenal,I was told,for 42.5 million had a bargain on their hands!:angry:
You speak the truth. I'm afraid that phoney reputation makes it tough for Low to sub him out.

Matra2

Master
i have watched quite a few soccer games and i never saw a team play as bad as germany in the first 30 minutes
they better wake up in second half

German defending in the first 30 minutes was embarrassingly bad. They made Algeria look like Argentina. But I expect Germany to wake up.

Ozil has had a poor World Cup. Of course, yesterday I said the exact same thing about Sneijder then 10 minutes later he scored!

I hope they do sub him out... sub him for Klose, and put Mueller on the right.

i'm really feeling sad for Schurrle.The guy delivers everytime he is on the pitch.....yet,he loses his places his place to talentless wogs wherever he goes - to Willian at Chelsea and Ozil at international level.

Harper1017

Some of us have been... he looks just as white as the other German players (no casual observer will EVER mistake him for a non-white like Khedira or Ozil.) He also sang the German anthem as well; again, he looks like the other white Germans out there. As Thrashen said in the first post of the other WC thread, he certainly appears as white as any of the German players. He may be Muslim, but racially, he's white.

4,w=467,c=0.sport.jpg

ehh the casual observer also assumes Ozil is just a "typical white boy" according to the majority of my friends.

I agree with Mustafi being white however, I didn't even know there was another muslim on the team before I heard them say his name.

Matra2

Master
Also, Germany's attempts on goal have all been from long range. Not good enough.

Gotze off, Schurrle on.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
i'm really feeling sad for Schurrle.The guy delivers everytime he is on the pitch.....yet,he loses his places his place to talentless wogs wherever he goes - to Willian at Chelsea and Ozil at international level.

Schurrle on for Goetze!! The Germans looking better to start the 2nd half!!

Harper, as we say here, Ozil passes the "eye test" (barely) for being white, especially on the pitch.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Mustafi got hurt, which is why they brought Khedira on. I hope Germany bring Klose on here pretty soon!

davidholly

Mentor
Why do commentators act like intent matters when it comes to handballs?

Fortitud3

Guru
DWFs saying the team winning possession 70-30 and the shots on goal 13-4, deserves to lose..

Fortitud3

Guru
You can really hear the British jealousy of Germany on the ESPN broadcast. Its embarrassing.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
You can really hear the British jealousy of Germany on the ESPN broadcast. Its embarrassing.

That's for sure.You can tell who they're rooting for, and it's disgusting. Germany's got to get it together here.... Klose for Ozil in extra time please!!

foobar75

Master
YESSSSSSS! At last! Now, keep the lead and don't let it go to penalties.