2014 World Cup Finals - Part Two

Fortitud3

Guru
That's for sure.You can tell who they're rooting for, and it's disgusting. Germany's got to get it together here.... Klose for Ozil in extra time please!!

If you think this is bad, watch F1. English speakers are stuck with British commentators. So when Sebastian Vettel(German) passes his team mate Mark Webber(Australian) against team orders, the British commentators attack Vettel. Even though on multiple occasions they have hidden the fact that Webber has tried to pass Vettel against team orders and failed.

foobar75

Master
What the **** is Ozil doing? Get this overrated bum out of here.

ENDSIEG

Guru
Ozil through on goal and he fluffs it, why is this Third World wastrel playing for the Germans?

ENDSIEG

Guru
The bug-eyed oxygen thief has finally done something useful, Schurrle was absolutely brilliant and it all started with a great touch from Muller, he's such a classy player...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The bug-eyed oxygen thief has finally done something useful, Schurrle was absolutely brilliant and it all started with a great touch from Muller, he's such a classy player...

Now they can use that goal to state why he should start against France.... :icon_rolleyes:

ENDSIEG

Guru
You have to give Algeria some credit, Germany were not their usual best.

Now they have to face ''France''.

SIEG FUR DEUTSCHLAND!!!

Matra2

Master
If you think this is bad, watch F1. English speakers are stuck with British commentators. So when Sebastian Vettel(German) passes his team mate Mark Webber(Australian) against team orders, the British commentators attack Vettel. Even though on multiple occasions they have hidden the fact that Webber has tried to pass Vettel against team orders and failed.

It wasn't just the English but the entire F1 world who sided with Webber. That's why Vettel was booed just about everywhere. The only likely exceptions to that would be the same Germans who thought Schumacher's behaviour was sporting.

ENDSIEG

Guru
I wish Glenn ''Miami Vice'' Hoddle would shut up! ITV's coverage has been predictably turgid and dull... Terrible pundits, Ian Wright anyone? He's typically understated and low-key as usual.(Sarcasm)

I loath the BBC but at least you don't get race-mixing ad breaks every 10 seconds...

frederic38

Hall of Famer
even on ozil's goal, he had an heavy first touch and had to pass the ball to schurrle instead of shooting
ozil was HORRIBLE

frederic38

Hall of Famer
now if germany play like that against france, there is no way they can win
and if they play like in th first 30 minutes, against france the score will be 3-0 after 30 minutes
they are lucky algeria can't score and are very bad
also neueur saved them a few times
but really, what an horrible match from them
no defence at all
what were they thinking? even when they don't have the ball they have only 1 defender in their own half!
a clown show in attacking mode
no real striker yet they relied a lot on crosses

:yuck:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
even on ozil's goal, he had an heavy first touch and had to pass the ball to schurrle instead of shooting
ozil was HORRIBLE
Certainly on merit he does not deserve to start against France. Schurrle should be in for someone. Germany surely cannot start the same lineup as they did today.

Man of the match was Manuel Neuer for me. Without his brilliance and range coming out of the net, Germany doesn't even get to extra time.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Man of the match was Manuel Neuer for me. Without his brilliance and range coming out of the net, Germany doesn't even get to extra time.

yes and when your best player is the goalkeeper, it means that your team had a bad match
they really need to play better against france
i don't want to see france in semi finals

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
yes and when your best player is the goalkeeper, it means that your team had a bad match
they really need to play better against france
i don't want to see france in semi finals
Yep, but it's a nice safety blanket to have in a world class keeper. That is what makes France so dangerous for a "caste team", Lloris is world class keeper. Hopefully, this game was a wake up call for Germany and they will come out inspired and send France home on Friday.

By the way, I'm sure an Algerian "victory riot" would be much worse so I guess your city is "lucky".:mmph: