2014 World Cup Finals - Part Two

ENDSIEG

Guru
I think calling Argentina ''all-White'' is pushing it, but it would definitely upset the multi-culti fanatics.

And at least they don't have Negroes on their team for the jewish media to hype up.

ENDSIEG

Guru
I would like to say as a 'baldie' that Robben's head-shaving skills leave a lot to be desired! Lol...

ENDSIEG

Guru
Campbell has been taken off, apart from Costa Rica's first game he's done nowt for them...

ENDSIEG

Guru
What the f**k has he brought Lens on for? He's rubbish! Why not Huntelaar?

ENDSIEG

Guru
Looks like Van Gaal is desperate for one of his pet Negroes to grab the glory for the Dutch...

foobar75

Master
Well, considering Van Persie has decided to play like a black striker and has missed some great chances, I don't care who brings glory to the Dutch. I just want to see them win against this Costa Rican team of negros, mestizos, and Ameri-Indians. They are clearly going for penalties.

ENDSIEG

Guru
Van Persie should have buried that chance, BRING ON HUNTELAAR! Fair play to Costa Rica but they are cynically going for penalties...

They are clearly going for penalties.

What the hell is the idiot Van Gaal playing at?
This is the might Dutch team!!Why is it playing for a draw against some non-descript banana republic?

Van Gaal should've started 4-4-2 and gone for the jugular!

foobar75

Master
That Asian looking linesman has made some dubious off-side calls against the Dutch.

Costa Rica's plan is clear, get to PK Lottery and anything can happen. The Dutch have to win this match in extra time.

Why not Huntelaar?

Huntelaar should've started!

And Lens has been pathetic,being caught offside twice,the lazy bugger.
And the stupid comm(i)entator is describing Lens as 'powerful','athletic' and 'fast' and 'pacy' everytime,without any evidence whatsoever.

The last two are a joke considering that Robben is on the same pitch!

frederic38

Hall of Famer
bringing lens while huntelaar qualified holland against mexico? lol what an antiwhite move