2014 World Cup Finals - Part Two

so if sakho wasn't injured deschamps basically admitted that it was a huge mistake to start sakho

Yes,true.

But if Sakho was injured,then its proof of Deshamps anti-white outlook,for remember Sakho hasn't been fit for a while now?

Why risk starting him,when the excellent Koscielny is on the bench?

deschamps, the french coach, replaced sakho for koscielny in second half after a very bad pass from sakho that almost offered a goal to germany

ib2lKXfUcOT0TB.gif

i hope colombia beats brazil
if brazil wins = neymar, the new pele, blablabla

Yes,precisely my feelings,for the very reason you stated.
Already Neymar has become,overnight,the best player in the world,according ot DWF's and some 'experts'.

if colombia wins, their best player is james rodriguez, white (or whitish)
colombia's best players are white or non black

Exactly,Cuardado aside,all the praise will be reserved only for the white/mestizo players.
No one will even remember the names of 5-6 blacks.

another reason to like colombia, their youngest starter is james rodriguez, the rest are very old
it's great to see a team that's not afraid to play old players
yepes wouldn't play in an european team because of his age (38) but he's very good

Exactly,the above is refreshing to see,and it can only happen in South America,never in Europe:

Now after clearly witnessing the Caste System at work in promoting Lens over Huntelaar,it has to noted that atleast Uruguay don't seem to have been infected by this poison....thankfully.

There are few European nations that would've opted for their tried & tested,highest capped,all time second-highest top scorer legend called Diego Forlan ahead of 'fast','physical' and 'athletic' Abel Hernandez.

For me,Matuidi was the biggest flop for France today.
God alone knows what prompted Deschamps to play him as a attacking midfielder.

Boy did he suck!
Everything he touched in the final third turned to shi*!Every single time he either took a heavy touch or failed with his pass.

Also,can anyone confirm if Loic Remy even once touched the ball?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
For me,Matuidi was the biggest flop for France today.
God alone knows what prompted Deschamps to play him as a attacking midfielder.

Boy did he suck!
Everything he touched in the final third turned to shi*!Every single time he either took a heavy touch or failed with his pass.

Also,can anyone confirm if Loic Remy even once touched the ball?

yes he touched the ball, somewhere in midfield

Matra2

Master
Brazil v Columbia first half comments.

If Brazil were any good up front the would've been about 43 goals up by now instead of just 1.

Columbia giveaways inside their box and just outside it.

Columbia giving away free kicks near their box.

Columbia giving away a couple of unnecessary corners.

Columbia incapable of defending corners. On the goal there was nobody at the far post gifting Brazil a goal. Yet even after that they continued to not guard the far post.

Several times there was more than one Brazilian unmarked inside the box.

Then there's the refereeing. Fernandinho should've been booked twice. Brazil allowed to get away with charging a free kick.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Brazil v Columbia first half comments.

If Brazil were any good up front the would've been about 43 goals up by now instead of just 1.

Columbia giveaways inside their box and just outside it.

Columbia giving away free kicks near their box.

Columbia giving away a couple of unnecessary corners.

Columbia incapable of defending corners. On the goal there was nobody at the far post gifting Brazil a goal. Yet even after that they continued to not guard the far post.

Several times there was more than one Brazilian unmarked inside the box.

Then there's the refereeing. Fernandinho should've been booked twice. Brazil allowed to get away with charging a free kick.

I agree... Columbia gave the ball away a LOT in their own half today. Columbia needs to start shooting too... a lot of attempted fancy passes that give Brazil the ball back.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Also, Columbia's goalkeeper made a huge error and gave up a goal on a David Luiz free kick. He should've had it, but he cheated in behind the wall and couldn't get back to the ball, and Luiz's free kick wasn't anything special.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
brazil are unplayable with that kind of refereeing
congratulations to colombia for almost tying the game
james rodriguez has now 6 goals in 5 games, he might be the top scorer of the world cup

to beat brazil, it will take a big team, with a big hype
if fernandinho does what he did to james rodriguez to messi, i think that he would have not finished the game

Matra2

Master
Disgraceful refereeing. James Rodriquez was fouled all night and the ref gives no yellow card but then HE gets one for a foul (I thought he was going for the ball). Brazil just kicked and fouled the Columbians all night. Beautiful football? Ha. Intimidation with referee connivance more like it. i don't normally pay attention to statistics but I'd like to see a foul count for that match.

I'm going to have to review the offside rule. Wasn't the offside player on the Columbian goal 'passive'? Our commentator said it was the right call.

Julio Cesar's foul on the penalty. I know David Luiz went behind him so it technically wasn't last man but it might have been a clear goal scoring opportunity. No?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Disgraceful refereeing. James Rodriquez was fouled all night and the ref gives no yellow card but then HE gets one for a foul (I thought he was going for the ball). Brazil just kicked and fouled the Columbians all night. Beautiful football? Ha. Intimidation with referee connivance more like it. i don't normally pay attention to statistics but I'd like to see a foul count for that match.

I'm going to have to review the offside rule. Wasn't the offside player on the Columbian goal 'passive'? Our commentator said it was the right call.

Julio Cesar's foul on the penalty. I know David Luiz went behind him so it technically wasn't last man but it might have been a clear goal scoring opportunity. No?

yes, there is no last man rule, if he annihilates a goal scoring oportunity it should be a red card
and the rodriguez foul wasn't a foul, not only did he go for the ball, but he also retracted his legs when he saw that he missed it, so it certainly didn't deserve a yellow card

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer

I'd love to see that too, Matra. I couldn't believe Rodriguez got a yellow for that challenge. The ref was letting Brazil get away with waaaay worse than that. Ian Darke and Steve McManaman were questioning and criticizing a lot of the ref's non-calls as well. Germany better be ready for a fight, because this is what Brazil is going to resort to Tuesday as well.

Matra2

Master
and the rodriguez foul wasn't a foul, not only did he go for the ball, but he also retracted his legs when he saw that he missed it, so it certainly didn't deserve a yellow card

I suspected that. I haven't seen a replay. The director of our coverage didn't show a replay after the match of that. He was too busy showing David Luiz's goal over and over again and pictures of cheering Brazilian fans.

The Germans had better have a plan to deal with the fouling and refereeing. At least they won't be intimidated by the word 'Brazil'.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i don't normally pay attention to statistics but I'd like to see a foul count for that match.

31 brazilian fouls vs 23 colombians fouls
incredible that fernandinho especially didn't get a yellown card
on 3 occasions he fouled james rodriguez very violently

i hope that neymar is permanently injured
this clown spent the whole game doing idiotic things and diving

Matra2

Master
31 brazilian fouls vs 23 colombians fouls
incredible that fernandinho especially didn't get a yellown card
on 3 occasions he fouled james rodriguez very violently

i hope that neymar is permanently injured
this clown spent the whole game doing idiotic things and diving

Me too. Otherwise only Thiago Silva will miss the Germany match.

Matra2

Master
I only saw the last 20 minutes of the France match. How did this year's "breakout star""une future star du Mondial" "emerging superstar" Pogba play? :biggrin:

frederic38

Hall of Famer

foobar75

Master
With both Neymar and Thiago Silva out, Germany has no excuses now. Anything other than winning the WC will be a failure. This is their 4th semi-final appearance in a row, and 10/13, an unbelievable record of consistency. That's why it's not really a huge deal, it's expected from Die Mannschaft.

Another thing, I've made it known many times that it bothers me a great deal when the fake-Germans on the team refuse to sing the national anthem, while the natives do. I spent a few minutes conducting a mini-test by pulling some random videos of various recent matches, and noticed that the fakes always, without fail, stand next to each other. This is usually Ozil/Boateng/Khedira, with Podolski sometimes in the mix also. Make out of it what you will, but I find it very interesting. It happened again today against France.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nD_ylOpHZZU

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=21OylbuzXMg

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yzsin34-6c

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2U8NuviQf-E

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mq2AfL8QjXY

Another thing, I've made it known many times that it bothers me a great deal when the fake-Germans on the team refuse to sing the national anthem, while the natives do. I spent a few minutes conducting a mini-test by pulling some random videos of various recent matches, and noticed that the fakes always, without fail, stand next to each other. This is usually Ozil/Boateng/Khedira, with Podolski sometimes in the mix also. Make out of it what you will, but I find it very interesting. It happened again today against France.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nD_ylOpHZZU

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=21OylbuzXMg

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yzsin34-6c

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2U8NuviQf-E

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mq2AfL8QjXY

I find it sickening....the three wogs plus Podolski should never have been allowed to play for Germany.

aparently it's confirmed, neymar is out of the world cup :icon_grin:
he really got on my nerves in this world cup

Great news!

Zuniga's a legend:

iLruWJR2boJVW.gif

Neymar was average all tournament,scoring a penlaty and profiting from two goalkeeping errors.
Yet the jewish media just couldn't shut up about him....Neymar this...Neymar that.... :blah:.

So,good riddance.

A black was wholly responsible for Brazil's goal:

ihghZfIbnmopk.gif

Cool *iggaz be marking and sheet :icon_surprised:.

I only saw the last 20 minutes of the France match. How did this year's "breakout star""une future star du Mondial" "emerging superstar" Pogba play? :biggrin:

He sure left his mark on the game,by conceding the freekick which led to its only goal:

Yes,this was his only notable contribution:

iKzz2bXOqIbRT.gif

Here is a map of every single 'forward pass' made by Pogba:

idlKlzooMysVw.png

Pathetic!
Yet the jews will still call him the best midfielder in the world,and rate him at 60m!:mad2:

I've already covered Pogba's dashboard:

Here is a map of every single 'forward pass' made by Pogba:

idlKlzooMysVw.png

Here are some others:

Benzema:

ibxOc2kU1UMxsV.png

Remember that he was on the pitch for the whole game.

Matuidi:

ixIQVgaj3xPEo.png

Like I said,everything he touched,turned to shi*

And here are all the long passes attempted by Boateng:

i7eqiWAApQKN2.png

But the prize goes to Patrice Evra,who completed none of his long passes:

i9KNUz0cEOTVW.png

(Right click on the images and select 'view image' for a clear view)

Last edited: