2014 World Cup Finals - Part Two

'Black flops' from the Brazil-Colombia game:

Victor Ibarbo who was rightly taken off after 45 minutes:

iblZMuH3zC9AFR.png

And,this Gentlemen,is the biggest black flop of them all,NEYMAR:

iDIAoIYeQ1ysi.png

That is the whole of his 'attacking dashboard',and I can only see red.

(Right click on the images and select 'view image' for a clear view)

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Now that there are no more black teams left it will come down to talent. To me, Argentina v. Holland is a toss up. The Dutch whites may be a bit better but they will still have 2- 3 quotas in to muck things up. I would prefer a Germany v. Argentina final but predict a Holland v. Germany final. Could be worse - 16 or 17 whites, 3-4 blacks and 2 white-ish Muslims on the pitch.

African teams still a joke, Brazil-hype exposed again, England and France's quota system undone and - especially if Germany wins - a third straight cup for a white team.

Now that there are no more black teams left it will come down to talent. To me, Argentina v. Holland is a toss up. The Dutch whites may be a bit better but they will still have 2- 3 quotas in to muck things up. I would prefer a Germany v. Argentina final but predict a Holland v. Germany final. Could be worse - 16 or 17 whites, 3-4 blacks and 2 white-ish Muslims on the pitch.

African teams still a joke, Brazil-hype exposed again, England and France's quota system undone and - especially if Germany wins - a third straight cup for a white team.

It'll be great if Argentina can win the thing.
It would then have been a great advert - No wog would've as much as touched the WC trophy since 2002.....12 years.

Netherlands are second choice,because all the credit will go only to the whites.
No one will as much as remember that they had 3 blacks.

Germany's win would be bad....trust me,it'll all be about Ozil and Khedira especially,and Boateng will be called one of the worst defenders,and if you dare argue,DWFs will point out that he has a Champions League as well as a World Cup medal.

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!
:icon_eek:

And,if,God forbid,Germany win,the internet will be inundated with articles like this:

Germans hail multicultural WC team

Many feel ethnic diversity of country's players in World Cup has made squad more exciting and dynamic.

(Written by 'Alan Fisher',a jew,no less)

[h=1]Germany, Not France, Delights in Multicultural World Cup Squad[/h]

While there have been several Polish-Germans of Silesian background to have played for Germany (including Miroslav Klose and Lukas Podolski in this squad), Joachim Löw’s team also has players of Bosnian-Serb, Brazilian, Ghanaian, Nigerian, Polish, Tunisian and Turkish descent.:puke:

[h=1]World Cup 2010: Germany reap the rewards of the liberation generation[/h]
Joachim Löw has revitalised his squad with a fresh, bold multicultural approach

Of the six players promoted from Horst Hrubesch's U-21 champions, five are of immigrant backgrounds. The exception is the goalkeeper Manuel Neuer. Khedira's father is Tunisian and Ozil is of Turkish descent. Jerome Boateng's father is Ghanaian, Dennis Aogo's is Nigerian while Marko Marin was born in Bosnia. In addition, Serdar Tasci, one of the group that was eligible for Sweden but did not play, has Turkish parents.

It'll be a nightmare!

frederic38

Hall of Famer
During the argentine anthem I counted 8 or 9 Mestizo's. They look whiter from a distance. Nothing to root for imo.

are you kidding me lol
if van buyten was argentinean every body would say he's mixed
but he comes from a nordic country
same for hazard

are you kidding me lol
if van buyten was argentinean every body would say he's mixed
but he comes from a nordic country
same for hazard

:hail:

But of course they're first to give the benefit of doubt to Albanians,Muslims that they're white!

ENDSIEG

Guru
Three Third Worlders in the Netherlands team but for those of us who can remember the dark, dark days of 'Euro 2000' the team is positively monochromatic...

Three Third Worlders in the Netherlands team but for those of us who can remember the dark, dark days of 'Euro 2000' the team is positively monochromatic...

No one will ever even remember the name of the three,especially since De Jong is injured(don't tell me he's playing!).

And how bad was 2000?

Kluivert,Davids were around then,right?

ENDSIEG

Guru
Van Bronckhorst, Hasselbaink, Michael Mols et al. Plus the manager was the Negro Frank Rijkaard.

Depressing to think back to those days, even though I wasn't racially aware at that time.

A truly sickening sight to see Van Persie reading out the Orwellian 'anti-Racist' message. Not a surprise for him with his Third World wife...

Van Bronckhorst, Hasselbaink, Michael Mols et al. Plus the manager was the Negro Frank Rijkaard.

That's bad....the useless Hasselbaink???OMG!!

A truly sickening sight to see Van Persie reading out the Orwellian 'anti-Racist' message. Not a surprise for him with his Third World wife...

He's as anti-white as anyone.I suspect he is muslim,though he repeatedly says 'secular' when quizzed on his religion.