2012 NFL Preseason

davidholly

Mentor
I could care less about what RG's appearances are, if he does well then good for him. I want the anti-white system destroyed, the anti-white whites ruined, the jewish peddlers of anti-white incitement sent packing down the road and the village idiot blacks coralled from ruining white society (along with their gimp DWFs).

Sorry if I don't join in with posting movie pics or wishing for a broken bone in some athletes leg.

I'm not wishing in physical harm upon RG3, I just find him ugly. That said RG3's tendency to run (which was on display in ht preseason) maybe very well put him in the injured reserves, and if that did happen I'd be very happy for Cousins.

The Hock

Master
I could care less about what RG's appearances are, if he does well then good for him. I want the anti-white system destroyed, the anti-white whites ruined, the jewish peddlers of anti-white incitement sent packing down the road and the village idiot blacks coralled from ruining white society (along with their gimp DWFs).

Sorry if I don't join in with posting movie pics or wishing for a broken bone in some athletes leg.

That's the way I feel. What do Griffin's looks have to do with it? Personally I find him maybe kinda goofy looking (like a fair segment of all races), but not ugly, with a pleasant demeanor. At least he isn't of the sullen, glowering type currently holding down too many jobs in the NFL. It's no fault of his that the white sap media has prematurely bestowed him with legendary status, which odds and past experience suggest he won't earn on the field.

Griffin is neither legend yet nor a villain. Rich gimp Dan Snyder is probably the former in his own mind, and definately the latter to any caste-aware observer. That's what this is all about.

Truthteller, Nate Eachus is 1/16 Jewish. Sorry dude. And don't root for Igor Olshansky or Julian Edelman. Just like bible thumpers, people see what they want to see.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Truthteller, Nate Eachus is 1/16 Jewish. Sorry dude. And don't root for Igor Olshansky or Julian Edelman. Just like bible thumpers, people see what they want to see.

Who cares? Jewish athletes are White as far as the Caste System and the DWFs are concerned, especially those with small amounts of Jewish ancestry.

Truthteller

Mentor
Who cares? Jewish athletes are White as far as the Caste System and the DWFs are concerned, especially those with small amounts of Jewish ancestry.

Who said I rooted against Olshansky, Edleman or the kid from Kansas City? Don, as I've noted on the board, this is the same poster that's sent me trollish E-mails from time to time, dating back about 9 months now. Now he's stirring up crap because I took the Redskins and Eagles owners to task for being obvious liberals and Jewish. I hope he realizes I've never blasted Robert Kraft, Ziggy Wilf and myriad of other Jewish owners in the NFL? Why? I honestly don't think they have a possible anti-white agenda, like the guys in Philly and Washington do. That's just my opinion, should I walk on eggshells about this? If I can't make the connection of these guys possibly being radical white-hating Jewish owners here at CF, where can I make it?

But, hey, no matter how many times you ban this guy the last two years (Matt Giaonne (sp?), Tim Dwight, ect) he comes back to stir up garbage. His MO is always the same as a poster, obsess and praise to the hilt dozens and dozens of high school kids and no-name college walk-ons that have almost zero chance of ever playing in the NFL; while he frequently blasts more legit white prospects. Type of poster that will blather on about some one-in-a-million longshot from some D-III school being a "future Pro Bowler" and a day one starter, then tell us how a Gerhart or Burkehead are not so talented or really NFL ready...because he's being "objective".

He's also very into Jewish stuff (most notable clue), weird little things no one cares about: This guy is 1/32nd Jewish...that women is 1/16th...Who cares?...Is actor Kevin James Jewish? Is Kathy Lee Gifford Jewish enough? He also seems to post under multiple names at any given time (I think he has at least three now), which is where he brought up the Kathy Lee Gifford converting stuff (Mike Strahan replacing Regis thread) last week.

Personally, I'm tired of this guy hounding us here. I've corresponded with a few posters via PM and they feel the same. At least three have told me he leaves threatening and abusive PM's at times. Thank goodness he's not gone that far with me, but I can't imagine he's too far away from doing that.

Last edited:
Who said I rooted against Olshansky, Edleman or the kid from Kansas City? Don, as I've noted on the board, this is the same poster that's sent me trollish E-mails from to time, for about 9 months now. Now he's stirring up crap because I took the Redskins and Eagles owner to task for being obvious liberals and Jewish. I hope he realizes I've never blasted Robert Kraft, Ziggy Wilf and myriad of other Jewish owners in the NFL? Why? I honestly don't think they have a possible anti-white agenda, like the guys in Philly and Washington do. That's just my opinion, should I walk on eggshells about this? If I can't make the connection here at CF, where can I make it?

But, hey, no matter how many times you ban this guy (Matt Giaonne (sp?), Tim Dwight, ect) he comes back to stir up garbage. His MO is always the same as a poster, obsess and praise to the hilt tons of dozens and dozens of no-name walk-ons that have almost zero chance of playing in the NFL; while he blast more legit white prospects, who have a serious chance of playing in the NFL as being flawed and not so good in his opinion....Type poster that blathering on about a 1 in million longshot from some D-III being a "future Pro Bowler", then tell us how a Gerhart or Burkehead are not so NFL ready...because he's being "objective".

He's also very into Jewish stuff (most notable clue), weird little things no one cares about: Is Kevin James Jewish? Is Kathy Lee Gifford Jewish? He also seems to post under multiple names, which is where he brought up (with another new handle) the Gifford converting stuff (Mike Strahan replacing Regis) last week.

Personally, I'm tired of this guy hounding us here. I've corresponded with a few posters via PM and they feel the same. At least three have told me he leaves threatening and abusive PM's at times. Thank goodness he's not gone that far with me, but I can't imagine he's too far away from doing that.
I love Kathy Lee Epstein. No I don't really have an agenda. I just don't understand if somone has a little Jewish blood in them that we cannot root for them. Sorry, Dwight you told me not to send you emails so I had to do it this way. You have a heck of a memory. And I do not recall threatening anyone. Well at least the posters with there odious retoric.

Yes, clowny I'd prefer you never PM me....
Thats Mister Clowny sir. I like this site but thinking that 911 was a conspiracy and rooting for Ron Paul ( well he has some good stuff ) when he wants to get rid of medicare just does not make sense to me. Whenever someone shows there paranoia or makes illogical statements I might take a jab at them. I really am not pro-Jewish at all but I did grow up with a lot of lower middle-class Jews that do not happen to be doctors or lawyers. Im trying to say that they are not all bad people. Not al whites are great and not all blacks are evil. Though the percentages are just way to high IMO.

Truthteller

Mentor
I'd prefer you not PM me and have told you not to do it several times, dating back to last year. Even told Don to monitor this, but you just did it again. I also told you months ago, I would ONLY reply to any PM's you sent me on the main board and would post any bizarre or threatening PM's. This last one you sent is just plain weird and the first line is clearly threatening, so now I've officially joined others that have you tried to bully via PM :

"Snitches get stiches. But they also get the hoes and bitches. I really am not pro Jewish at all. Just anti paranoid people. You can be a great guy outside of that. I think I lost faith in this site when a couple of people suggested 911 was a cover up. Not out of the realm of possibility but highly paranoid and illogical. I try to bring a little hu,or to this site. There aint gonna be no race war and 911 was probably done by that Osama dude. Take care Dwight"

p.s: When did I ever mention a race war anywhere? And why are you PM'ing me about Bin Laden? Also, I left off your full, "real name", which is no doubt fake...

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
You guys can stop the stupid flame war and get back on topic, please.

Truthteller

Mentor
You guys can stop the stupid flame war and get back on topic, please.

That would be great. But this isn't really a legit CF poster, this is the same troll that has been banned here repeatedly for personally threatening posters and stirring up crap on the board in some sort of weird divide and conquer way?...I had no recourse, I told him/her not to try to "flame me" in threads or send be bully PM's anymore. He/she just can't help it, I guess. I'm one of several posters he/she hates (because I bring Jewish topics?) and he/she will try to do anything to annoy me..make me leave this site for good.

I will say this: Hopefully when Don gets back on he'll take care of this problem and he can delete all my replies to him/her, because you are correct -- this is off topic and this kind of trash/clutter does not belong on this board.

By the way, even if he/she is banned again, he/she still has several other accounts at this site and he'll continue to post away...you might want to check him/her out in the media sterotyping section, where he/she talks about Strahan replacing Regis Philbin.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kerry Meier was cut - this has to be one of the worst years for white WRs in years

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Leonardfan, please post cuts in the White Purge thread.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That would be great. But this isn't really a legit CF poster, this is the same troll that has been banned here repeatedly for personally threatening posters and stirring up crap on the board in some sort of weird divide and conquer way?...I had no recourse, I told him/her not to try to "flame me" in threads or send be bully PM's anymore. He/she just can't help it, I guess. I'm one of several posters he/she hates (because I bring Jewish topics?) and he/she will try to do anything to annoy me..make me leave this site for good.

I will say this: Hopefully when Don gets back on he'll take care of this problem and he can delete all my replies to him/her, because you are correct -- this is off topic and this kind of trash/clutter does not belong on this board.

By the way, even if he/she is banned again, he/she still has several other accounts at this site and he'll continue to post away...you might want to check him/her out in the media sterotyping section, where he/she talks about Strahan replacing Regis Philbin.

Threatening or nasty PMs are unacceptable on this forum and anyone getting them should let me or a mod know about it -- by PM. If anyone thinks a poster is using multiple usernames, let me know who it/they are -- by PM. We don't need flame wars detracting from the mission of the site and I'm not interested in spending lots of time deleting off-topic posts. That said, White Defensive Back clearly started this one.

Last edited:

Anak

Mentor
But Ramses has a great name! "King" Ramses! Heck, I even saw a cartoon that has a song about him.......:biggrin:

[video=youtube;a73fXzc9U_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73fXzc9U_o[/video]

Haha, I loved that cartoon.

That's the way I feel. What do Griffin's looks have to do with it? Personally I find him maybe kinda goofy looking (like a fair segment of all races), but not ugly, with a pleasant demeanor. At least he isn't of the sullen, glowering type currently holding down too many jobs in the NFL. It's no fault of his that the white sap media has prematurely bestowed him with legendary status, which odds and past experience suggest he won't earn on the field.

Griffin is neither legend yet nor a villain. Rich gimp Dan Snyder is probably the former in his own mind, and definately the latter to any caste-aware observer. That's what this is all about.

Not ugly? Man, wash your eyes with some soap. Pleasant demeanor... sheesh. You know most blacks seem quite amiable on an individual basis, right? They typically have good social skills.

The Hock

Master
Haha, I loved that cartoon.

Not ugly? Man, wash your eyes with some soap. Pleasant demeanor... sheesh. You know most blacks seem quite amiable on an individual basis, right? They typically have good social skills.

Soap stings my eyes, and besides, I've got 20-20 vision friend. I can spot a blacktail buck's ear twitch at five hundred yards.

I know Griffin is no threat to Brad Pitt, but I just think all the harping on his looks is getting old, and beneath the intelligent discourse that is usually found on this site that has kept me here since 2006 (I lost two years and several hundred posts when for some reason I got knocked off the site for a while). Enough already. Let's just sheesh with it okay?

Looks aside, I suspect Griffin will prove to be too scatter armed and fragile to be consistently productive in the NFL. He'll go the way of Russel and Young. Only with his pleasant demeanor, amiability, and good social skills he might well end up in the broadcast booth. Then you can really bitch about his looks.

wile

Master
Its the anti-white whites/jews who are destroying this country, blacks are but a tool. In the 19th century they were tools for picking crops these days they are used to destroy a country and our race, nothing more, we can put them back in the drawer when need be. Its the whites/jews who inflict a caste system on us who need be charged then jailed/fined for being anti-white.

To mix metaphors the NFL/College football industrial complex is a soft ball across the plate for us whites.

We inject the phrase "anti-white" into popular discourse we will not only be factually right we will be morally right and outfits like CF will grow exponentially. The DWF clown show is nothing but a cult and lots of its followers would love to jump our way but for the fear that all cults are eventually ruled by.

We interject the phrase "anti-white" into popular discourse we will be able to ask the tough questions such as why whites are not recruited to play RB, CB or WR.

Gibbon

Guru
I've noticed that many predict Luke Kuechly as Defensive ROY. He played up my way at BC and was a pleasure to follow.

It got me thinking, however, more generally about elite white athlete standouts like Luke and how they always tend to have the aura of an aberration about them (I am throwing this out to the forum because I am not certain that what seems to be the case is actually the case).

It seems to me (perhaps not true) that elite professional white athletes playing in sports and in positions typically black dominated (Steve Nash, Urlacher, Welker, etc) are disproportionately overrepresented in the elite at those positions versus the general percentage of whites in the league at those same positions. Has anyone done statistical research on these numbers? There would have to be some criteria setting in terms of what is "elite" but....I apologize in advance if this phenomena is already well covered elsewhere in the forum.

In any case, if this is true, that elite white athletes appear in a greater number disproportionate to their general representation, than the presence of "Caste System", as it is described here, would have to be an unavoidable conclusion.

To make a comparison, in Charles Murray's Human Achievement, 97% of the great achievers described therein are European by descent, with only a tiny remainder comprised of Asians. Accepting Murray's assessment, one can conclude reasonably that the achievers arise nearly exclusively from European stock. Therefore functioning first world civilizations that are also genuinely innovative (which frankly tends to exclude Asia) are also comprised of whites at least in the overwhelming vast majority. Whereas if Charles Murray found that 30% of Great Human Achievement were African in origin than perhaps we would expect to find the best civilizations 30% African (this is not taking into consideration, of course, the fractious nature of multicultural civilizations) or rather African civilizations 30% as productive/innovative as white nations (absurd!), in the way that we would expect to find a position in a sport 40% white at the professional elite level, also 40% white at the professional journeymen level. You get my drift?

Of course this all depends on what those percentages are. Elite vs. Journeymen/average player. Anyone know?

One article, back when there was a brief "European Movement" in the NBA, also got me thinking along these lines. This particular article discussed how some American athletes (read African American) worried about being replaced. While they were unconcerned about the stars like Dirk Nowitskis (who are after all irrepressible), they were concerned that Europeans were going to start taking over spots at the journeymen level.

Yet in this situation, where a white athlete is good enough to play in the league but not a star, it is easy to imagine that if all things are more or less equal between two competing athletes, one black, one white, a coach will select the black to avoid having made the "mistake" of selecting the white and thereby avoid facing the consequences should the season turn against his team and he made answerable to media and fans who "know better". It is his livelihood after all. In the case of a Steve Nash, however, who is clearly more skilled than competitors, the coach feels safe going with the white. This phenomena would naturally ensure a discrepancy between white percentages at the elite and journeymen levels. And of course it would also account for the deselecting of some whites who very well could have developed into stars making the white elite and journeymen percentages closer to one another.

seattlefan

Guru
Absolutely, Gibbon. White athletes have to be significantly better than black athletes to get a shot. I have also thought about why the few whites who are at black dominated positions are often elite performers(Welker, Decker, Jordy Nelson at WR, or even Gerhart/Staley at RB in the college game). The ones who are only average by NFL standards, but still pro caliber, get washed out in favor of average blacks. They only play whites if they are forced to because of their high skill.

Anak

Mentor
To make a comparison, in Charles Murray's Human Achievement, 97% of the great achievers described therein are European by descent, with only a tiny remainder comprised of Asians. Accepting Murray's assessment, one can conclude reasonably that the achievers arise nearly exclusively from European stock. Therefore functioning first world civilizations that are also genuinely innovative (which frankly tends to exclude Asia) are also comprised of whites at least in the overwhelming vast majority. Whereas if Charles Murray found that 30% of Great Human Achievement were African in origin than perhaps we would expect to find the best civilizations 30% African (this is not taking into consideration, of course, the fractious nature of multicultural civilizations) or rather African civilizations 30% as productive/innovative as white nations (absurd!), in the way that we would expect to find a position in a sport 40% white at the professional elite level, also 40% white at the professional journeymen level. You get my drift?

Sorry, couple of somewhat random points, not really on topic. It's actually 100% because one of the categories is Chinese Literature, which obviously wouldn't have any Whites. Other categories such as Western lit, art, philosophy and music would exclude most of the world too, and it's all entirely Murray's opinion.

Second point is that the Chinese civilization that existed from the Shang dynasty to the Ch'in was very innovative and dynamic with a lot of great original thinkers, especially in jurisprudence and philosophy. Then again, I don't think they'd look anything like the Chinese that live there now.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...acksonville-jaguars-today-141724317--nfl.html

Shad Khan might be the only owner in NFL who didn't get the memo (yet) to appease blacks and bend over for them anywhere anytime. LOL MJD thought he could pull his monkeyshines and get 'mo moneyzz' out of thin air and instead the owner told him to shut the f*ck up and moved on without him. Now his broke ass is reporting to training camp after he realized they are not going to deal with his bull**** and pay him more or trade him. Of course the jewish media didn't give him ANY slack for being so incompetent and unprofessional, go figure.

L

Lew

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...acksonville-jaguars-today-141724317--nfl.html

Shad Khan might be the only owner in NFL who didn't get the memo (yet) to appease blacks and bend over for them anywhere anytime. LOL MJD thought he could pull his monkeyshines and get 'mo moneyzz' out of thin air and instead the owner told him to shut the f*ck up and moved on without him. Now his broke ass is reporting to training camp after he realized they are not going to deal with his bull**** and pay him more or trade him. Of course the jewish media didn't give him ANY slack for being so incompetent and unprofessional, go figure.

:rofl: :thumbsup: