2012 NFL Preseason

Tom Iron

Mentor
I wonder what goes through the head of an all pro center like Rick Mangold of the jets when he watches this stupid black team go through their ridiculous antics daily? Especially the coaching staff, putting up with and encouraging the nonsense.

Tom Iron...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Hehe! Northwinds, I think you meant Stephen Hill, the rookie wr. Tom, I think you meant Nick Mangold as well. No biggie!

I know what you mean. Rex Ryan may be the biggest promoter of this nonsense in the league. His black players love him because he acts like an idiot just like them.

Kaptain

Master
Crissy Collinsworth was especially nauseating last night with his constant critism of Tebow and his throwing motion. The network broke down the throwing motion of sanchez and tebow with slow motion and timed the release. Sanchez apparently had a 0.37 second and Tebow had 0.47 second release on their incredibly inaccurate and arbitrary comparison. No other consideration to the length of the pass or the how hard (fast) the ball was thrown was taken into effect. Anybody involved in any throwing sport can tell you tell you that longer stronger throws require bigger windups. Crissy went on and on about how big a difference the 0.1 second difference was between the two. Then, Crissy took the cake when he criticized Tebow as he scrambled to his right and threw an incomplete pass. Crissy pointed out that there was a guy wide open down the middle of the field. According to Crissy there is always somebody "wide open" that Tebow is missing. So I guess in Crissy's wisdom a left handed qb scrambling to his right should throw across his body to hit an imaginary receiver "wide open" in the middle. Great advice Crissy. :rolleyes:

The Patriots cut WR Jabbar Gaffney and Donte Stallworth. Right now Ebert is the #7 receiver with a good shot at the practice squad, and possibly a chance at unseating jesse holley for the #6 spot.

Riddlewire

Master
Watching this Bucs-Redskins game, it's obvious that Cousins is not only better than Griffin, he's an elite quarterback. He would soon be among the top ten NFL QBs if he were given the starting job this year.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
DE Matt Broha has 3.5 sacks this preseason for the Giants. He's battling both Adrian Tracy and Adewale Ojomo for either 1 or 2 spots. The NY Giants' inebriated fans seem to love Ojomo and refer to Tracy as "Yosi" (young Osi). Expect Broha to receive the cut. Hopefully a wise team will pick him up and put him on the 53 man roster. He has excellent pass rush skill.

LB Alex Albright had 11 total tackles and a sack for Dallas. I like his potential. He should give the Cowboys 3 White linebackers on the roster. Also, it seems like Cole Beasley DNP which should mean he's shown enough to make the team. Let's hope Coale has as well.

Safety Sean Baker from Ball St had 2 interceptions last night. With Cody Grimm in the mix I doubt he has a chance. Maybe practice squad....

It must be very frustrating to be Kirk Cousins and know no matter what you do and how well you play, you cannot earn the starting job.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It must be very frustrating to be Kirk Cousins and know no matter what you do and how well you play, you cannot earn the starting job.
All I can say is that it's amazing how much Cousins has learned from the master, "RGIII", in such a short amount of time! It must be amazing to be able to sit in the shadow of a great master and soak in the knowledge oozing from his black pores!:crazy:

referendum

Mentor
One nice thing about the black QB situation is all of them have white backups, and some of those backups are pretty good, so if and when they stumble/get injured etc, its not like some ho hum, aging white QB just playing out the string on his career will be behind them.

Truthteller

Mentor
Freethinker said:
DE Matt Broha has 3.5 sacks this preseason for the Giants. He's battling both Adrian Tracy and Adewale Ojomo for either 1 or 2 spots. The NY Giants' inebriated fans seem to love Ojomo and refer to Tracy as "Yosi" (young Osi). Expect Broha to receive the cut. Hopefully a wise team will pick him up and put him on the 53 man roster. He has excellent pass rush skill.

Yes, I caught the Giants a bit last night. Ojomo did well and has similar stats to Broha this preseason. Considering Ojomo had a good summer and is black, he's a virtual lock to make the team; I suspect Broha is on the bubble, being white...I had to look up Tracy. Turns out he's a LB/DE hybrid that was picked (6th round) in 2010 out the College of William & Mary. He was placed on the IR in 2010....Cut in 2011, for not being any good. He's missed most of this preseason. Hopefully he's shown the door for good this week. Just another typical draft pick in the NFL -- nobody I-AA player, with limited skills, but "amazing upside", who probably was drafted ahead of many deserving whites.

I also hope Marcus Kuhn makes the Giants as a DT. White WR David Douglass did enough to make the team and was even dubbed a "potential Victor Cruz" by the typical anti-white creeps in the media...yet, he'll likely be cut because Barden (who done nothing in 3 years) and Jerrnigan were high picks. His best shot is a practice squad promotion at some point but I think Douglass has a chance, because he's clearly better than Jerrnigan and Barden.

Freethinker said:
LB Alex Albright had 11 total tackles and a sack for Dallas. I like his potential. He should give the Cowboys 3 White linebackers on the roster. Also, it seems like Cole Beasley DNP which should mean he's shown enough to make the team. Let's hope Coale has as well.

I've gone to a few Cowboys sites and most writers believe Coale is in a real tough spot...being a 5th round pick, however, he does have a chance to be picked up by another team, if he's cut...Hopefully Beasley is starting in the slot this season...

Freethinker said:
Safety Sean Baker from Ball State had 2 interceptions last night. With Cody Grimm in the mix I doubt he has a chance. Maybe practice squad....

"The safety position is crowded, making Baker a longshot": http://www.tampabay.com/sports/foot...tampa-bay-buccaneers-preseason-finale/1248770

Crowded with what, the same garbage that helped the team to a miserable season in 2011, plus 90 year old Rhonde Barber, who just been switched from CB? This whole Baker saga shows how the NFL really implements their caste system on draft week. Had Baker been a 2nd to 4th round pick, he'd be guaranteed a roster spot and might even be battling for a starting spot. Instead, he'll likely go on the practice squad carousel for a while, until he's cleansed by the gap-tooted wigger, who's claim to fame is his mother refused to date caste-prince Dick Vitale (ESPN) back in the high school (1950's).

Freethinker said:

Yes, Eric Mangini basically said last night on ESPN what I've been typing in this thread for a while: Cousins is merely "currency" for Dan Synder. All his great play could eventually lead to a trade. I believe if Griffin does great or even "okay", Kirk can be traded for high picks that will be used on Summos to protect his prized QB from Baylor...If Griffin goes bust, the picks received for Cousins will help Synder draft his next "black hope" at quarterback (that he's been chasing since 1999) in a few years...perhaps Tyrone Swoopes will be next?

Riddlewire

Master
Yes, Eric Mangini basically said last night on ESPN what I've been typing in this thread for a while: Cousins is merely "currency" for Dan Synder. All his great play could eventually lead to a trade. I believe if Griffin does great or even "okay", Kirk can be traded for high picks that will be used on Summos to protect his prized QB from Baylor.

So, then, the best we can hope for is a broken bone for Griffin early in the season. Cousins would be the likely starter, and he would excel. It would be very hard to displace him after a season of success. Unless his last name was Tebow, of course...

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Ojomo did well and has similar stats to Broha this preseason. Considering Ojomo had a good summer and is black, he's a virtual lock to make the team; I suspect Broha is on the bubble, being white...I
I was just stat-scanning, Ojomo and Broha both had 4 tackles, and 1 assist each, Ojomo had 4 sacks, Broha 3 1/2 sacks. Watching the game last night, both did a good job controlling the line of scrimmage, so based on the similar play of the two, it's now up to how they look to see who stays and who goes!
77658.jpg
1263612.jpg

If you're a NYG DWF or coach, the choice is obvious. :icon_rolleyes:

Truthteller

Mentor
So, then, the best we can hope for is a broken bone for Griffin early in the season. Cousins would be the likely starter, and he would excel. It would be very hard to displace him after a season of success. Unless his last name was Tebow, of course...

As I noted earlier in this thread, it would take almost a Tom Brady like start (circa 2001 v. Bledsoe) for the very hot Nick Foles to replace an aging, constantly injured Michael Vick. I don't think Cousins even has a prayer to replace Griffin. See to us, he's just Robert Griffin, another high pick hoping to have a nice career. Black or white, many high picks do become busts.

But to most of the America Sheeple, he's not merely Robert Griffin --- he's the great RGIII. He's a modern day Batman, Superman, Spider Man and Clint Eastwood all rolled into one. He can't do wrong, just ask Subway and Gatorade? Even if he breaks a foot and Cousins excels, he'd just be keeping the seat warm until the "real leader" (RGIII) returns to the field he rightfully owns.

In all seriousness, I just don't believe Cousins will ever start over Griffin, no matter how well he does. The team's owner is a male version of Rachel Maddow -- just look up his political leanings. Winning is only a very small part of his agenda, despite his bluster that wants to bring a title to Washington...Cousins is only there as "currency". Even if he does play and play real well, he'll be traded once the great RGIII returns, like Matt Cassell was traded by the Pats back in 2009. If Griffin is deemed a failure after 3 to 6 years, Snyder will simply draft another black QB real high. By that time, Cousins will be gone and hopefully become a Pro Bowl type elsewhere.

P.S: Do we know, for a fact, that Cousins is even the Skins' #2? Wouldn't surprise me if Griffin was injured, Snyder would order his staff to play Rex Grossman, fearing Cousins could "show up" the Great RGIII?

Nice post FootballDad...BTY, check out this link that mentions Broha....however, please pay close attention to what's written about Jernigan, a third round flop in 2011.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/n...elped-themselves-vs-patriots-giants-who-didnt

A blogger Alex Raskin (Jewish?) notes Jernigan probably made the team over Douglass, who's clearly outplayed him all summer, because he did NOT fumble any of his punt return attempts last night and caught one ball for 25 yards v. some third string CB last night. Apparently that's all he has to do to impress. Make an occasional reception and not fumble multiple times a game. 2009 bust Ramses Barden also had a "monster game", according to Raskin: 4 catches for 31 yards!!!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Truthteller said:
Yes, Eric Mangini basically said last night on ESPN what I've been typing in this thread for a while: Cousins is merely "currency" for Dan Synder. All his great play could eventually lead to a trade. I believe if Griffin does great or even "okay", Kirk can be traded for high picks that will be used on Summos to protect his prized QB from Baylor...If Griffin goes bust, the picks received for Cousins will help Synder draft his next "black hope" at quarterback (that he's been chasing since 1999) in a few years...perhaps Tyrone Swoopes will be next?

You have it all figured out with regard to how Dan “Super-Jew†Snyder feels about Kirk Cousins. The same situation applies to Filth-a-delphia Eagles owner, Jewrry Lurie, and the current situation with impressive rookie, Nick Foles (and Kevin Kolb and AJ Feeley before him). To avoid competition with the franchise’s “real†(black) quarterback, Feeley was eventually traded to Miami for a second round pick, and Kolb was traded to Arizona for a decent cornerback and a second round pick.

I saw an interview on ESPN a few months ago in which Snyder was asked about the Redskins’ selection of Griffin. Suddenly, his beady, soulless, extra-dark-black Yiddish bug eyes widened with girlish glee, his cheek muscles detonated an authentic grin, and the orange-yellow mucus residing upon his grimy dental implements glimmered against the camera’s light like an ear of golden field corn as he glowingly replied. Seriously, what kind of “billionaire playboy†allows their teeth to resemble those of a Neanderthal?

Redskins-owner-Dan-Snyder-in-Washington.jpg

CAPTION: Corn-Toothed Danny

Do you really think that a high-character, handsome, muscular, fair-haired, light-eyed young white quarterback like Kirk Cousins has a prayer at advancing within Shylock Dan’s corporation?

griffin-iii-cousins.jpg

CAPTION: Future Sex Symbol, Robert Buckwheat III

davidholly

Mentor
You know the main villain from Gremlins, Stripe? Am I the only one who think RG3 looks like him?
T6KJL.jpg

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Anxious to see how Hillis does today. Hopefully Eachus and Wylie can make some big plays and prove to Romeo they belong on that roster!

Riddlewire

Master
I never found out why Hillis only got two snaps in last week's game, even though Charles had plenty.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
One nice thing about the black QB situation is all of them have white backups, and some of those backups are pretty good, so if and when they stumble/get injured etc, its not like some ho hum, aging white QB just playing out the string on his career will be behind them.

That is true but probably 10 years ago both Foles and Cousins would have been first round picks. The funny thing about Foles is that he has been better than Russell Wilson yet no one mentions this. I think both Cousins and Foles will be starters in this league but they will have to serve racial apprenticeships.

Highlander

Mentor
Nate Eachus with another good outing, 21 rushes for 99 yards.

He may actually make it to the practice squad in this odious league.

Highlander

Mentor
Leonhard gets the start at Safety for the Broncos and is looking good...just made a solid tackle.

EDIT: Both of the TV announcers said that Leonhard "impressed" them the most compared to the other Bronco Safeties playing tonight. Hopefully this bodes well for Leonhard getting some decent playing time this year for them. Mike Mohamed was also back from his hamstring injury and started at MLB tonight. How great would that be to see Bannan, Wolfe, Mohamed, and Leonhard playing at the same time on defense for the Broncos to go along with their relatively White-friendly offense?

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
2009 bust Ramses Barden also had a "monster game", according to Raskin: 4 catches for 31 yards!!!
But Ramses has a great name! "King" Ramses! Heck, I even saw a cartoon that has a song about him.......:biggrin:

[video=youtube;a73fXzc9U_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73fXzc9U_o[/video]

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Nate Eachus with another good outing, 21 rushes for 99 yards.

He may actually make it to the practice squad in this odious league.
Since I was at Pop Warner practice, I didn't tune into this game until late in the fourth quarter, but just in time to see Eachus bust off 3 really nice runs. If his skin wasn't so pale, he would be competing for a starting job somewhere in this league.

wile

Master
I could care less about what RG's appearances are, if he does well then good for him. I want the anti-white system destroyed, the anti-white whites ruined, the jewish peddlers of anti-white incitement sent packing down the road and the village idiot blacks coralled from ruining white society (along with their gimp DWFs).

Sorry if I don't join in with posting movie pics or wishing for a broken bone in some athletes leg.