2011 Preseason

Highlander

Mentor
From the MIN-SEA game tonight:

Charlie Whitehurst: 14/19, 97 yards, 1 TD, 112 rating, including the first Seattle drive in the 2nd half where Charlie went 10/11 for 84 yards and the TD. The fans were screaming "Charlie!Charlie" after that drive in the 3rd quarter.

Tarvaris Jackson: 11/21, 75 yards, 1 INT, 41 rating. Almost totally ineffective in moving the the chains, bad throws, 3 and outs, all of it in the first half with the first unit. Seattle couldn't get anything going with him, except 1 drive where Seattle benefited from a 15 yard penalty.

It simply makes no sense for this black quarterback to be installed as the starter without even a fair competition. He's been completely outplayed by Whitehurst both games this preseason.
Sage Rosenfelds, anyone? Sounds like "deja vu" ala Vikings 2010 Camp. I bet the same result, too. Prima facia evidence and "Exhibit A", or should I say "AA", for the obvious extreme Affirmative Action policy of the NFL and why this site was founded...to expose it and inform others of it.

Tom Iron

Mentor
As I've said before, I don't watch tv, so pretty much all I see are little snippets on nfl.com. For the most part, you're all correct. What I saw of the black QB"S wasn't good. It seems they're not going to do well this year. But we must also remember the league will make as many black/black QB'd games as they can so there'll certainly be some blacks who'll seem at least okay.

This guy Cam Newton doesn't look good early on. Can any of you tell me what's being said of his attitude? Many times blacks have a problem with their attitudes. Does Newton have such a problem?

Tom Iron...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

white is right

Hall of Famer
Two drunk blue collar fans brawling isn't too unusual in the cheap seats. I used to see this all of the time when Hamilton visited Toronto. Invariably one fan would taunt one fan about the scoreboard. The disgruntled fan would dump beer on the other guy and the brawl was on....:biggrin: The gun violence is crazy but isn't shocking seeing who attends these games in the cheap seats....:thumbdown:

northwinds

Mentor
Dez Bryant drops the first pass thrown to him by Romo....right in his hands....and all Chrisssy Collingsworth can talk about is what a great practice week Bryant has had....making all sorts of great catches, etc....LMAO:crazy:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I watched part of the second half of the Seahawks-Vikings game last night. Marshawn Lynch was interviewed, he of the multiple arrests and general thuggish demeanor and attitude (one of Cal's finest "student"-athletes ever I'm sure). He was interviewed by the White dweed play by play guy and the mandatory black in the booth, Warren Moon. After the short interview ended, the White dweeb gushed about "what a nice guy" Lynch is, apparently because Marshawn was able to answer a few easy questions without scowling or verbally threatening anyone. Moon quickly echoed his sentiments.

northwinds

Mentor
The Bengals playing a TE named Colin Cochart with the first team tonight....a new name to me....has a catch.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Andy Dalton (2nd rounder) continued his struggles tonight. The 2011 QB-class really is "suspect."

--Gabbert leaving Missouri early, and looking raw for Jacksonville.

--It will be difficult for Ponder to be "big-time" for Minnesota or any other team. He's also injury-prone.

--Jake Locker benefitted greatly from returning to Washington, and holds the greatest promise of the 1st-round QBs. I like his potential.

Obviously, there's overrated Scam and Kaepernick - too. Right now, Ryan Mallett and Greg McElroy look like the steals of the Draft for the QB position. McElroy IS NOT "robotic" -- and the only reason his play at Alabama suffered some last year was because the o-line went sumo (after having 4 White starters the previous year).

The rather "instant success" of Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan is proving to be even more important (to us) as the years go by. If Matt Stafford can be added to the fold, that will also be very important to the cause. In the future, our best prospects appear to be Andrew Luck and Landry Jones, with Matt Barkley a tier below them. With the clear over-representation of black "QBs" in college, we are fighting the "numbers game" and have little margin for error...

Yes, some of the "mobile" black QBs have proven to be quite injury-prone, and that is helping us to stay ahead.

northwinds

Mentor
Fairly nice interview of Weddle by the sideline wench.....she mentioned he was now he highest paid safety in the NFL. Unfortunately it digressed into "aren't you just so thrilled that the Chargers picked up Bob Sanders, and doesn't he mean so much to the team"...of course, Weddle played along with the obligatory positive comments about Sanders.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just caught the end of the Jax-Atlanta game, and the Jags had 9 and even 10 Whites playing on offense. On some plays only the tailback was black. During the Matt Jones era they usually had only 9 Whites on the entire roster.

Most of these guys will undoubtedly be cut or be backups at best, but it's another indication that the organization is moving on from the "Blacksonville" era that resulted in lots of empty seats at home games even when the team was competing for the playoffs. I might even have to stop calling Del Rio "Black Jack" after all these years.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Rams used Chase Reynolds to return kickoffs in the first half of their game against Tennessee. He may actually get a chance to make the roster as a WSTD and deep back-up RB, probably the best he could hope for at this stage.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Mark Herzlich had an interception in Monday night's game. On the other side, Dane Sanzenbacher had 4 catches for 34 yards.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
David Carr outplayed Eli Manning last night. I know I may take some heat for this but I feel Carr is a better quarterback that Eli and should be the starter for the Giants. If his last name wasn't Manning, I believe that would be the case.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting that video, white is right. I'm glad the White kid is doing alright, but his Dad can forget about there being peace between the races. It isn't going to happen.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
David Carr outplayed Eli Manning last night. I know I may take some heat for this but I feel Carr is a better quarterback that Eli and should be the starter for the Giants. If his last name wasn't Manning, I believe that would be the case.

Agreed. If I were to start a new franchise, I wouldn’t even want Eli Manning as a backup. His passing accuracy, game-to-game consistency, year-to-year consistency, and general on-field confidence have always been very suspect.

A few years back, “Eli the Goy-Boy” starred in one of the most overtly anti-white ESPN skits (“Mayne Event”) of all time alongside the always-unfunny, wanna-be comedian, Kenny Mayne, and Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt.

During this humorless skit, someone asks “what is football fast?” Then Eli, the dorky, dim-witted, pampered, silver-spoon-lapping nepotism-beneficiary that he is, proudly squealed out: That’s when slow-ass white guys play one of the safety positions!”

It's important to note that Jewed-over white safety, Craig Dahl (now with the Rams), was on the Giants’ roster that year.

The comment was so inane and racist and strange that it was almost surreal, even for “modern TV.” The skit (which was nationally televised during Sunday NFL Countdown) should have caused a media-firestorm. But hey, the limp-wristed dweeb, “Eli the Lifelong-Millionaire,” was only trying to “make a funny” by insulting white men…so let’s all share in the fellowship of hysterical laughter until our hearts are content to wallow in dank doldrums of dark self-abhorrence.

Eli-Manning-Chargers.jpeg

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Agreed. If I were to start a new franchise, I wouldn’t even want Eli Manning as a backup. His passing accuracy, game-to-game consistency, year-to-year consistency, and general on-field confidence have always been very suspect.

A few years back, “Eli the Goy-Boy†starred in one of the most overtly anti-white ESPN skits (“Mayne Eventâ€) of all time alongside the always-unfunny, wanna-be comedian, Kenny Mayne, and Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt.

During this humorless skit, someone asks “what is football fast?†Then Eli, the dorky, dim-witted, pampered, silver-spoon-lapping nepotism-beneficiary that he is, proudly squealed out: “That’s when slow-ass white guys play one of the safety positions!â€

It's important to note that Jewed-over white safety, Craig Dahl (now with the Rams), was on the Giants’ roster that year.

The comment was so inane and racist and strange that it was almost surreal, even for “modern TV.†The skit (which was nationally televised during Sunday NFL Countdown) should have caused a media-firestorm. But hey, the limp-wristed dweeb, “Eli the Lifelong-Millionaire,†was only trying to “make a funny†by insulting white men…so let’s all share in the fellowship of hysterical laughter until our hearts are content to wallow in dank doldrums of dark self-abhorrence.

I didn't see that, and am glad. Whenever I happen to catch something stupid like that I turn off the TV and quit following football for a couple of weeks. Eventually I wander back but sooner or later if stuff doesn't improve I'll jettison it like I have TV series and comedies, most movies, most books, most radio, most internet. I'm gonna end up living like a monk if the cultural marxists have their way.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

A few years back, “Eli the Goy-Boy†starred in one of the most overtly anti-white ESPN skits (“Mayne Eventâ€) of all time alongside the always-unfunny, wanna-be comedian, Kenny Mayne, and Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt.

During this humorless skit, someone asks “what is football fast?†Then Eli, the dorky, dim-witted, pampered, silver-spoon-lapping nepotism-beneficiary that he is, proudly squealed out: “That’s when slow-ass white guys play one of the safety positions!â€

The comment was so inane and racist and strange that it was almost surreal, even for “modern TV.†The skit (which was nationally televised during Sunday NFL Countdown) should have caused a media-firestorm. But hey, the limp-wristed dweeb, “Eli the Lifelong-Millionaire,†was only trying to “make a funny†by insulting white men…so let’s all share in the fellowship of hysterical laughter until our hearts are content to wallow in dank doldrums of dark self-abhorrence.

Eli-Manning-Chargers.jpeg

I've never been a fan of Eli. Peyton is a much better quarterback and I respect him a lot more. After a few years of seeing Eli struggle as Giants quarterback I was hoping they would give Carr the starting gig. I thought he was good in Houston and would be even better playing for the Giants.

Eli recently took a lot of heat from the media when he declared himself a top 5 qb. I would say he isn't even top 15.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for reminding me of that, Thrashen. I'd almost forgotten about it till now. Even though I used to see Eli almost daily, I think much more of Peyton as a man than I do him. The whole thing was sickening.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I didn't see that, and am glad. Whenever I happen to catch something stupid like that I turn off the TV and quit following football for a couple of weeks. Eventually I wander back but sooner or later if stuff doesn't improve I'll jettison it like I have TV series and comedies, most movies, most books, most radio, most internet. I'm gonna end up living like a monk if the cultural marxists have their way.

Here is the video, for those interested...
[video=youtube;Lqanl8hCjNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Lqanl8hCjNE[/video]

Last edited:

Riddlewire

Master
Hillis already knocking over black Eagles.
And it looks like Cleveland's first team starting lineup is going to feature an all-white backfield this season. They even lined up in split-back with Hillis and Marecic. That will be fun to watch.
Good defense forced a punt, though.

dwid

Hall of Famer
something tells me that they plan to use Hillis as a fullback in those splitback sets with another runningback lined up besides Marecic. Not as a modern battering ram, but in the old sense like how back in the day they would have two backs like Csonka and Morris etc. Not every down but for a few plays. As long as he gets the ball at least 260+ times.

Riddlewire

Master
I loved the play call to send him in motion out wide for the corner route. McCoy's pass was just a little short.