2011 NBA SEASON

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ok. One last video of John Clark. He is 6'8 and can jump with anyone in the nba. He does dunks that no one on the planet does. I'm not kidding. All of these guys are but a few of thousands of guys. I'm not going to post videos all day. My question is why don't these type of players hardly ever make the nba? Second, the few that do never get invited to the dunk contest. Is there an agenda here? It makes you wonder. White guys are the best jumpers in the world. Just watch track and field and you will see whites from around the globe dominate the high jump year after year. Decade after decade. Whites are incredible athletes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSuLI4wc0O8

Why don't these type of players make the NBA? Because a lot of guys can dunk, but that has little to do with actual basketball ability. Jumping Jack Kelly was a legendary dunker in the laste 80s (made his living winning Macker dunk contests and doing commercials), but he was barely an average player for Grand Rapids Junior College.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
While that is true with some guys, it is also true that these guys don't get recruited by the big schools. It is the caste system that screws them over just like our guys in football. In my opinion, basketball is even worse when it comes to discrimination against white people. I want to see more Brent Barry types but they need the oppotunity to play at good schools. We are seeing a few more make progress but we have a long ways to go. Until I see many Plumlee types tearing it up in the nba, I won't be happy. I also want to see these white basketball players be equally represented in the dunk contests. Every dunk contest should have at least one white guy. There are many that could do well. Just a few examples are Chase Budinger, Josh McRoberts, Joe Alexander, etc. Why was David Lee never invited? Why was Chase never invited? Just makes you wonder. We cannot disprove myths if our guys rarely get to compete in the contest!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting that link of David Lee winning the dunk contest, White Lightning. Check the comment out from a DWF on that link though.

possibly the most fixed dunk competition ive ever seen.. are you
serious?? david lee was aight but james white was unreal! just because
david lees white and can dunk doesnt mean its more impressive, and
thats coming from a white kid that can dunk.

The little wigger of course says "aight" as if he grew up in the ghetto or something. What sheep most whites have become.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What do you guys think about Gallanari and Mozgov going to the Nuggets in the big trade? Will it be good for their careers. Will they get solid minutes? I sure hope both can excel playing along side the Bird Man(Chris Anderson).

guest301

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
What do you guys think about Gallanari and Mozgov going to the Nuggets in the big trade? Will it be good for their careers. Will they get solid minutes? I sure hope both can excel playing along side the Bird Man(Chris Anderson).

I think the Nuggets got the best deal they could considering the fact that Carmelo was going to be a free agent next year and the Nuggets would have come away with nothing. Gallinari may be the next Dirk and Mozgov is a lugit seven foot center with athleticism and alot of upside. Felton is a good replacement for the aging Billups, Chandler is not bad and lots of draft picks and so I think they did ok for themselves. Edited by: guest301

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
white lightning said:

I think the Nuggets got the best deal they could considering the fact that Carmelo was going to be a free agent next year and the Nuggets would have come away with nothing. Gallinari may be the next Dirk and Mozgov is a lugit seven foot center with athleticism and alot of upside. Felton is a good replacement for the aging Billups, Chandler is not bad and lots of draft picks and so I think they did ok for themselves.

I sure hope Gallo is still a starter in Denver. The Knicks have pretty much cleaned house of all their white players. Last year they were a fun team to watch with Gallo, Lee, and Sergio Rodriguez. The only white left on the roster is rookie Andy Rautins who hardly ever plays.
smiley7.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Deron Williams just got traded to the Nets in exchange for Harris, Favors and some draft picks. Jerry Sloan left too soon and Gordon Hayward must be the happiest guy in the world right now.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Deron Williams sure has devolved into a malcontent and TNB torch barrier. Too bad Sloan could not tolerate him and resigned. Hope this means that Hayward will start showing his skills and potential.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Truthteller said:
whiteathlete33 said:
I sure hope Gallo is still a starter in Denver. The Knicks have pretty much cleaned house of all their white players. Last year they were a fun team to watch with Gallo, Lee, and Sergio Rodriguez. The only white left on the roster is rookie Andy Rautins who hardly ever plays.
smiley7.gif
<div></div>
<div>Like we discussed this summer WA33, I went a long time without watching the Knicks. In 2009 I beganfollowing them again due to Lee, Gallo and the others. But now I will only watch from time to time (last 5 minutes of some games)to root against them.</div>
<div></div>
<div>This isn't hard to figure. The teams de-facto GMis their old GM (Zeke the racist, via Florida), who's track record and history shows he hates whites. He pushed for this trade, when everyone knew they could've possibly got him for free and less money as a free agent. Why Garden pres. Dolan is so in love with, and will listen to this racist loser, who can't even win at Florida Int. and has destroyed everything he has touched (CBA, Raptors, Pacers, Knicks), is beyond me.</div>
<div></div>
<div>BTY, Denver did great last night with only 9 players. They might be better off without Carmelo, who seems to be a modern day George Gervin -- media annointedsuperstar, who can only score in bunches for mediocre teams. If so, then the Knicks spit away everything D'Antoni and Walsh worked for to have more years of 45-50 wins, but little orno playoff success (like the 90's)? </div>
<div></div>
<div>Let's, also,hope the NBA players get an NHL style "hard salary-cap". This is what the owners really want. WithAmare and Melo both pulling inover 20mil each next season, this team could literally be just"two stars", surrounded by a bunch of Isiah chosen D-Leaguers and 35 year old (plus) retreads. The current "soft-cap" is $58 mill (less than the NHL!), but with all the exceptions, some teams have reached over $90 mil. If that changes, all these "super teams" are in deep trouble -- note how the Chicago Blackhawks had to gut their cup winning roster with a real cap?Think of this, with a hard-cap, Miami could not have even signed Mike Miller at $5mil.</div>
<div></div>
<div>***</div>
<div></div>
<div>As far as Deron Williams, he's now on the mullatto dream team -- Willliams, Farmer, Lopez, Humphries....all they need is Blake Griffin and Landry Fields and they will be all set.</div>

The Knicks were a joy to watch last season with three whites starting some of the time. They brought in Anthony and Stoudamire but got rid of Gallo and Lee. Hmm!! Thing is, Gallo and Lee were both fan favorites in NY. I highly doubt Anthony will get as much "love" from even the DWF's.

Tyler Hansbrough's been playing well since Pacers made coaching change. Came off the bench and dominated the Pistons frontline for 21 points and 12 rebounds, and they were impact. The good news for him, he's their best second unit guy so there are plays run for him, and his black teammates seem to get pumped when he does well and aren't resenting him, yet.

Nuggets are a very deep team now with lots of exciting players. Plus Gallo should thrive if he gets the playing time. Anderson and Mozgov will play upfront along with Nene and Kenyon Martin.

Gallo can hit threes and drive. They should play a fast pace and could give other teams trouble.

The Knicks got another ball hog. Carmelo can score, but he kind of has the same game as Amare; iso, post-ups, mid-range jump shots and not much defense. Billups is slow and not an up-tempo guy. The Knicks traded their only legitimate center in Mozgov. I don't think this turns the Knicks into true contenders. They also have a very weak bench.

I think the Nuggets got the better end of the deal. They have lots of shooters, playmakers, and enough big men now.
If the Nuggets get hot from three they can beat any team in the league. They still have Al Harrington who is basically a tougher, underrated version of Carmelo. They need to get Nene more shots since he's a very effecient player. Then start Birdman and bring K-Mart, Mozgov, and Al Harrington off the bench. They should start Gallo at small forward and make him a primary option with Felton and Afflalo the starting back court. Ty lawson, JR Smith and Wilson Chandler provide speed and firepower off the bench.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Peja Stojakovic had 18 points in only 23 minutes last night to help the Mavs beat the Jazz. Dirk chipped in with 23 points in an easy win. Glad to see these guys both playing good.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Goran Dragic was just traded to the Rockets. It would be cool if the Rockets tried a starting line up with Scola, Budinger and Dragic. All three of these guys can play and I would like to see if they could develop some chemistry. The Rockets traded Aaron Brooks to the Suns. This move is going to benefit the Rockets more in my opinion. The Suns just lost the guy that would have replaced Nash in another year or two. Dumb trade from their part.

When you see Dragic in extended minutes ... he's no Steve Nash.

foobar75

Master
Dragic had a breakthrough season last year, including the playoffs, and it seemed like he was on his way to being Steve Nash's natural replacement when the transition eventually took place. But he's taken a step back this year, and all of this stats are down from last season. This trade clearly indicates the Suns did not believe he could lead them in the post-Nash era.

He's ony 24 years old, so he may yet turn into a decent PG in the NBA and Houston might be that place. But as of now, I'm afraid he's not good enough to be an elite PG in the league.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He has been mainly slowed down with nagging injuries this year. Dragic has missed the last several games with a undisclosed foot injury. He has been really banged up this year. I think he will get it fixed. To be fair, he rarely got to play more than 15-20 minutes a game for the Suns. It's hard to develop when you don't get the minutes. If he can get healthy, he might have a chance to break through in Houston. I sure hope so. He is very athletic and he can shoot pretty good. I like how he plays with an attitude. Dragic doesn't back down to anyone. Good luck to Goran in Houston.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Boston adds Nenad Krstic (from OKC), but in a separate trade.. they get rid of Harangody and Erden! Predictable...

I guess there is a "limit" on the number of Whites/Caucasians that a team can have, more specifically, "a Doc Rivers team."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kirk Hinrich was traded to the Hawks and he will be their starting point guard. I'm happy he has gotten out of Washington.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Monster game for Gallinari last night. He had 30 points on 7 for 14 shooting. Maybe playing in Denver will actually be beneficial to his career.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Rockets win again. It seems like Chase Budinger is finally going to remain a starter. He had 27 points to go along with Scola scoring 23 in the win. Dragic scored 6 points in 10 minutes of play in his first game. This is a fun team to watch. I hope Goran Dragic can slowly work his way into the rotation and become a key contributor! Chase had a sick alley oop dunk in this game too!