2010 Week 8

backrow

Hall of Famer
Danny isn't on till later.

I hope to finally see some Eric Decker for Broncos!

Patrick

Guru
Does anyone know why Eric Smith isn't starting at Safety for the Jets?

Is he injured or did the Jets think their top rated defense was in desperate need of a change?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Brandon Chillar with a sack.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
how about the speed by the Jets punter on the fake? i thought kickers weren't athletic ...
smiley2.gif

also, i'm loving all the long hair flying around by the Packers White defensive players.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
as a follow-up to my previous post, i did a little looking around and i found out the below information on Jets punter, Steve Weatherford.

per Weatherford's Illinois collegiate biography:
Three-time All-County forward in soccer ... Earned 10 letters in track, basketball and soccer ... Named to the All-State track team three times ... Set a junior Olympic record in the 4x800 meters ... Also set school record in the 300-meter hurdles (39.34).

seems like he's pretty athletic for a non-athlete.
smiley2.gif

Pie

Guru
Could someone be so kind as to give me a link to a real game? All i got here is the cowgirls versus blackson-vile in an all around shamefully terrible showing.

DWFan

Mentor
Canget Red Zone at alln2's link also. That's what I usually do. TD Amendola!

Pie

Guru
awesome :D

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Brett Swain with his first official catch in the NFL, and it goes for a first down.

backrow

Hall of Famer
haha, yes indeed! and Laurinaitis had an interception! and right now he added a sack
smiley10.gif
Edited by: backrow

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
How can the Cowboys let a scrub QB like Garrard go 10 for 10 in the first half with two TDs. Romo is the least of the Cowboys problems.

Pie

Guru
Leonardfan said:
How can the Cowboys let a scrub QB like Garrard go 10 for 10 in the first half with two TDs. Romo is the least of the Cowboys problems.

Absolutely. All the "experts" are always talking about how much "talent" is on the Cowboys team and act shocked at how it isn't all coming together. Fact is they are a bunch of overrated, mentally weak scrubs that can't accomplish anything on offense when Witten isn't catching a pass from Romo, and have a laughably terrible defense.

Poor Kitna has now 2 (most likely 3 depending on how this review goes) interceptions that hit an afflette right on the gloves and bounced off for a easy pick by a defender. The cows defense is a disgrace with a lone bright spot in an aging Keith Brooking. I pity him as well on this defense, with it's half-dozen terrible db's running around lost giving up on plays and drawing the fans deserved boo's.

When are the "experts" going to question whether the cowboys talent is actually talented or not?
Edited by: Pie

Anak

Mentor
The Packers drives are always stalling because Rodgers keeps forcing it to Jennings, who usually doesn't come up with the ball. On the flip side Nelson always makes the catch.

And why oh why do they keep running the ball with Jackson instead of Kuhn? Kuhn consistently gets 4+ yards, whereas Jackson does not. Jackson might have a nice break off once out of every 100 carries otherwise he nets you 2 yards max.

Kaptain

Master
The Packers absolute refusal to run the ball with Kuhn is the biggest disappointment this season. It's quite obvious that Kuhn is a better runner than Jackson. Positive yards every time he touches the ball.