2010 Week 13

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
It was Sean Lee, the rookie LB out of Penn State. Nice to see the Cowboys using him.
smiley32.gif

alln2

Guru
LOL @ the blocked punt returned for TD.

the cameras afterwards focused on the kicker, like he was to blame, instead of focusing on the afrolet who missed the block and allowed another afrolet to block the punt. Damn cameramans.

emt1

Guru
anyone care to comment on the recent nfl mobile comercial where the DWF imagines his girlfriend is adrian peterson?

Highlander

Mentor
emt1 said:
anyone care to comment on the recent nfl mobile comercial where the DWF imagines his girlfriend is adrian peterson?
Saw it the other day and just shook my head. Disgusting, but hardly surprising. Some weak-looking DWF with perfect 10 girlfriend who gets up to take a dip in the pool. But, of course, he's not interested in checking out her sweet behind while she's walking away from him, but, instead, fires up his mobile phone and watches highlights of his hero scoring another TD and then envisioning he's lying next to him instead of his girlfriend.

snow

Mentor
Csonka72 said:
Hillis didn't have a great day but regardless, he is closer than ever to that 1000 yard mark that hasn't been broken by a white running back in seemingly forever. Plus, the Browns won, and overall the future is bright with McCoy and Hillis forming a QB-RB tandem that Holmgren and the Browns can build around. You can turn around things quickly in today's NFL; I wouldn't be surprised if next year brings the playoffs to the Browns with Hillis having a chance to shine on a more national stage.

They still havea shot to make it to the playoffs this year, although its a longshot, 5-7, Chargers, Raiders will be 6-6 after today as well as the Dolphins. I think the Steelers would have to lose every remaining game for this to happen, not exactly sure, but its a win-win situation. From what I have read, I hope they can at least go 8-8. Browns fans have been saying that Holmgreen is considering firing Mangini unless he gets 7 or 8 wins. (of course this could justbe speculation,but you never know).They have also said that Gruden is the guy Holmgreen would want to bring in. I believe Mangini is the reason Hillis is the feature back, if you go back and read the interviews, Holmgreen said somethingabout how henever envisioned Hillis as having the impact that he is having,and thought he could play some fullback, and some runningback, in a back up role. Mangini said something along the lines of him seeing Hillisbeing a feature guy. Mangini was with the Jets when Hillis had a 129 yards rushing, and was also the guy who got Woodhead to come to the Jets. We all know what Gruden did with Alstott in Tampa. Hillis would become more of a goal line/short yardage back if he winds up being the coach. So whatever it takes to keep Mangini's job, although the offensive coordinator needs to go. Gruden has said he wants to stayat espnbut that could easily change.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Craig Dahl had a big day for St. Louis. he had 7 solo tackles, 3 tackles for loss, 1 sack, and 1 interception that he returned 23 yards. not bad for a stiff-hipped non-afflete.
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Sad to see the Colts lose and Peyton Manning throwing INTs. They cannot run the ball and their defense is as bad as usual. They could really benefit from some White caste-off RBs.