2010 Week 13

Riddlewire

Master
I think that's the first yardage they've gained out of the offset-I all season long.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hillis has 16 carries for 49 yards with 2:50 to go left in the third quarter. It is still tied 3 all.

Riddlewire

Master
Geez. How amazing was that contrast between Delhomme and that highlight they just showed of Rogers? Rogers throws a bullet down the field, and Delhomme floats a slow barge down the river.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Thanks Reb, I kinda hanging on all the posts at this point. Col. Reb did you find another stream?

Patrick

Guru
snow said:
I just don't understand why yards from scrimmage don't count, most of the passes are from behind the line, just extended handoffs, should white backs be penalized for having great hands, multiple backs have gone for over 1100 from scrimmage since 85 despite not being the feature back. 1,000 yards is a 1,000 yards. 13 tds is 13 tds.

Football Outsiders - they do count. Danny Woodead and Hillis get respect there.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Browns-Dolphins has been unsullied boredom.

Danielle DinkleDork called him "the ultimate throwback player"Â￾ at the beginning of the broadcast. He was later arrested by the Cliché Police.

Later, he just said "how can Peyton Hillis come to Miami without a Larry Csonka reference? There are a lot of similarities!"Â￾

Yeah, I'll bet. I can imagine is at least ONE "similarity"Â￾ swimming around your worm-infested brain, Pops.

snow

Mentor
well, the Browns just realized that they had other players besides Hillis, and that they could move the ball down the field since the defense is keyed in on Hillis, the result, a td. If they had done this earlier Hillis would have more room to run right now.

His stats still aren't too bad considering the situation, 3 ypc.

Patrick

Guru
Thrashen said:
Later, he just said "how can Peyton Hillis come to Miami without a Larry Csonka reference? There are a lot of similarities!"Â￾

Yeah, I'll bet. I can imagine is at least ONE "similarity"Â￾ swimming around your worm-infested brain, Pops.

Csonka suffered from the same skin condition as Hillis.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah, if I could slap Dan Dingleberry upside his head and tell him what a caste fool he has been the last 25 years I would do it. His prick probably has a poster of AP in his bedroom.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Guys sorry for some of my posts, starting to lose it. Living of 6 hours sleep for two days.

Riddlewire

Master
Why all the praise for Cribbs? I haven't seen him do much of anything this season.

And now more of those wonderful 2 yard pass patterns.
Edited by: Riddlewire

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
http://videosvision.com/livestreams

You'll have to try individual game links, as some of them are for different games than those listed.

It is great to see Toby getting some legit carries, even if the game is in hand. He might get 100 today if they keep feeding him the ball.

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

snow

Mentor
Come on Hillis, at least get a 20 yard run to raise your ypc up. Get them to run the toss play to the right out of the I. Would be great if he went for 46 and a td. Tell them to stop running you on stupid plays.
Edited by: snow

backrow

Hall of Famer
Urlacher has 15 tackles with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter!

Posluszny has 12.

snow

Mentor
Im not blaming Delhomme, im blaming the coaches for keeping him in there. Wallace might be able to play better at this point, actually its more of the o coordinator, the playcalling has been bad. Delhomme has completed like 9 passes in a row yet they havent run Hillis, and are lining up in shotgun. Its a tie game in the 4th quarter, power running with Hillis to get the clock down with some passes to score a fg or td.

Hillis could have picked up a yard on 4th and 1.

Edited by: snow

Riddlewire

Master
Delhomme could've thrown for 400 yards in this game. That's how committed Miami was to stopping the run.

celt14

floyd wmack is terrible. he ruined last possesion with the holding call and then he just doesnt block cameron wake who makes a sack and forces third and long.

snow

Mentor
Womack has ruined the entire game, holding calls, poor run blocking, poor pass blocking

backrow

Hall of Famer
Zombo had a sack, but nothing for Matthews so far, so he is going to lose his league lead to Wake, who now has 12.5

also, John Kuhn is only 6 for 13 but all of his carries but one where short yardage and he converted 100% of them!

Travis LaBoy with his 4th sack of the season

Westside

Hall of Famer
Its good the Browns won. Now on to Buffalo where the 1000 yds will fall.