2010 Week 13

Borussia

Guru
Patriots will have to salvage a pedestrian week for our White super stars. Thanks for the stats on Craig Dahl. Great performance by him.
Matt Ryan playing pro-bowl level..future is looking superb for M.R. in atlanta. Love those 20s era Green Bay uniforms. I like when teams wear the throwbacks sometimes. Every team should do this at least once a year.

Yes, great that the Browns won. A net benefit for Hillis by far. Next week is the day that the Caste system suffers a bit of a blow.

ESPN hacks don't have to sweat tonight that much on cutting up highlights and talking points from Sunday's games...not too much for their bosses to worry about. A relatively modest Sunday for Caste busters.
Hopefully the Patriots offense and Ninkovich will kick some a$$ Monday.

Kaptain

Master
Favre injury

This clip of the Favre injury is an interesting microcosm of the NFL. Freeze frame it at 33 seconds. You'll see at least too afroletes look like they are taking a lovely walk in the park. They are Vishante Shianco and Bryant McKinney. Both lost their blocks and became passive observers as their guys crushed Favre all the way from the weak side of the roll-out. No mention from the game announcers on the poor blocking and lack of effort. We all know a white TE who missed a block and totally gave up on a passing would be singled-out. You'll also notice the much maligned rookie Toby Gerhart holding his block on a defensive end on the strong side of the roll out. Eventually Toby puts the End on the ground. Just thought it was interesting.

DWF favorite Tarvirus Jackson would come in and win the game in a blow-out despite himself. He threw three interceptions with a pick 6 and only mustered 152 yards. His two TDs were spectacular catches by Sidney Rice - one of which should have been a pick. Somehow everything fell the Vikings way after Tarvirus entered. No conspiracy theory here. Just a noted effort difference.

Kaptain

Master
Telling too was how Toby Gerhart was not allowed to finish the game out. He had just had about 4 consecutive effective runs in a row. The defense was visbly softening. Then Peterson comes back in on a blow-out game??? After that, Albert Young finished the game out.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I think Tarvirus (who in the F comes up with these affeletic names) will become AHDIW II if he keeps winning games the same way like yesterday.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Kaptain, if anything, i take it for Vikings playing it safely although i was pretty surprised they wouldnt let their number 2 get more carries.
that's probably just me seeing the glass half full.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Sad to see the Colts lose and Peyton Manning throwing INTs. They cannot run the ball and their defense is as bad as usual. They could really benefit from some White caste-off RBs. 

Did anyone notice the verbal exchange between Peyton Manning and Blair White after Sean Lee's first interception?

Manning was "chewing him out"Â￾ as White solemnly walked off the field. White uttered no more than a few words in his own defense"¦to which Manning responded by saying "bullsh*t!"Â￾ while angrily walking away from White, rolling his eyes in disgust.

Obviously, I'm not completely positive that this snide remark was directed at White's performance on that particular play, but this certainly seemed to be the case. It didn't appear as though White ran the "wrong route"Â￾ (ala Garcon, circa 2010), because Manning threw the ball directly in line with White's route before Lee completed a leaping interception.

No matter how many silly, interception-producing blunders Pierre Garcon may commit, he'd never be treated this way by Manning (or any other white quarterback). Black athletes are delicate flowers, never to be frankly criticized by a white "authority"Â￾ figure, no matter how inadequate their performance. Peyton Manning knows this.

Manning, and the entire Colts offense, has been absolutely atrocious without Dallas Clark and Austin Collie. How has endlessly targeting their "real receivers"Â￾ (Reggie and Pierre) worked out?

referendum

Mentor
I'm intrigued about the downward spiral of the Bengals, 49ers and Redskins. If this continues will we see a shakeup in favor of white players at any of these teams? In the 49ers and Bengals cases we may see two black coaches get the boot at the end of the year. Also exciting to see further losses by Arizona and Denver.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I've noticed that ESPN has pretty much "avoided" covering the Giants/Blackskins DEBACLE...

I consider this a minor victory!
smiley36.gif

After he was "benched" earlier in the season -- several members of the MSM wanted him to "light-it-up" in future games, but it hasn't happened.. And, I don't think McNabb is "throwing games" to get Shanahan fired. IMO, McNabb is simply done.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Does anyone here watch NFL Gameday on the NFL Network? I normally never watch this crap but I don't have internet access at my new place yet so I have to check scores and stats someplace. The immortal Deion Sanders was doing the top plays of the week. I literally couldn't understand half the words he was saying in his loud ebonics voice. I guess the DWF's like this sort of thing.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers finished their games with very nice stats.. Hopefully Tom Brady will be effective tonight!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
I've noticed that ESPN has pretty much "avoided" covering the Giants/Blackskins DEBACLE...

I consider this a minor victory!
smiley36.gif

After he was "benched" earlier in the season -- several members of the MSM wanted him to "light-it-up" in future games, but it hasn't happened.. And, I don't think McNabb is "throwing games" to get Shanahan fired. IMO, McNabb is simply done.
I find it interesting that Shanahan is completely cowed by the McDrabb situation, and no longer even has the gumption to remove a thoroughly ineffective Donovan late in a game that has been long decided. I guess the backlash by the affletes and enabler Dan Snyder are too much.

G

I think Manning screwed up with the second White interception, to me it looked like he all but told them where he was going to throw the ball.

icsept

Master
Manning's trying to do too much this year. It seems as if he never throws the ball away, but continually throws into coverage. Despite Reggie Wayne's 200 yards receiving, he had the critical 3rd down drop in overtime, ending the Colts' drive. Manning is 34 years old, which used to be the end of a quarterback's career. Just because Favre made it to 40 doesn't make it normal. It appears that Manning, McNabb and Favre have all slipped this year. It happens to everybody eventually.

It was a typical day watching sumo offensive linemen committing horrible penalties and giving up hellacious sacks. Particularly, the Chief's lineman who false starts at the goal line then goes to the sideline and shoves his coach. Then Ryan Clady gives up the game clinching sack/fumble on Kyle Orton.

Of course the Vikings started playing like gangbusters when T-Jack came in. Receivers making spectacular grabs, sumo's holding their blocks, even the d-backs started covering people and making tackles. Meanwhile, the Titans quit playing on cue, including Chris Johnson, who averages 50 yds per game with Collins, and 150 with AHDIW.

Heath Miller goes down with a helmet to helmet from an afflete. So predictable. How many white receivers have been concussed this year on questionable hits? Collie, Shipley, Heap, Miller, Witten...

Somewhat frustrating week, but will hopefully will be capped off by a great night for Woodhead, Welker, Edelman and Gronkowski. Edited by: icsept

alln2

Guru
referendum said:
I'm intrigued about the downward spiral of the Bengals, 49ers and Redskins. If this continues will we see a shakeup in favor of white players at any of these teams? In the 49ers and Bengals cases we may see two black coaches get the boot at the end of the year. Also exciting to see further losses by Arizona and Denver.

SF brothas did what the Titans brothas did last season and did last game: they played against their QB. Then they allowed Alex Smith to be hit, similar how the "Vikings" brothas allowed Favre to be hit. Then the replacement White QB threw "interceptions" aka his receivers again played against him.

And now the SF brothas are playing much harder for black quarterback troy smiff.
Its not very hard to see what has happened in SF this season.
Edited by: alln2

Westside

Hall of Famer
If the NFL coaches allow the playas to dog it and just go through the motions, especially when they are making big dollar, F them them all. I hope the fans (DWFs don't count on them) to see this farce and stop going to the games.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Also, consider that if a team has no chance at a playoff spot, the incentive to perform is just not there, especially, if a playa is locked into a contract. We all know that most affelets lack any kind of work ethic or integrity. No, what is on their minds, is the bling, "Purple Drank", white hos and mudsharks, escaping any child support to their nappy head hos babies mamas, hanging with their homies, looking for stupid reality shows and the like. You know, anything but winning a football game and putting forth real effort for the insane amount of money being paid.

In reality its all sick and dysfunctional joke.

alln2

Guru
Westside said:
If the NFL coaches allow the playas to dog it and just go through the motions, especially when they are making big dollar, F them them all. I hope the fans (DWFs don't count on them) to see this farce and stop going to the games.

The White coaches are on a very short leash. Watch what happened to Shanahan when he benched McDrabb. Watch what happened to Jeff Fisher when he finally had enough of ADHIW's TNB. Questions have arised over "his future" --> http://www.nfl.com/videos/tennessee-titans/09000d5d81c85043/Fisher-s-future We can be sure that, if Fisher had continued starting only quoatabacks for the next 10 years, there would not have been any questions about his future.

Titans - Blacksonville was a mega Farce this sunday, the Titans brothas completely stopped playing.

alln2

Guru
Westside said:
Also, consider that if a team has no chance at a playoff spot, the incentive to perform is just not there, especially, if a playa is locked into a contract. We all know that most affelets lack any kind of work ethic or integrity. No, what is on their minds, is the bling, "Purple Drank", white hos and mudsharks...

Thats false. The "Vikings" brothas dont have much chances for playoffs, but they were miraculously reborn once brotha tavaris entered the game. Check icsept's above post to see what happened.

What is also on their minds is sticking it to the White players. See how many vicious hits they applied this season to White receivers. Negroes may have low IQ, but they are not completely stupid. They always brag around about their dominance of NFL.

Edited by: alln2

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chris Johnson is the poster boy for players not even trying. He bragged before the season that he was going to run for 2,500 yards in 2010, now he looks disinterested when the ball's handed to him. An RB or WR who quits is probably the easiest for the fans to spot as most fans are completely clueless about what defensive players are supposed to be doing on plays -- except of course when a White one misses a tackle, whereupon, with generous guidance from a TV camera lingering on the designated bad guy and the announcers sure to mention his name several times, they become enraged.

DWFan

Mentor
referendum said:

I see your point though I'm not happy about Denver (most white-friendly team in the draft...plus I don't want Tebow in before he's good and ready). Does anyone know who the new Bengals/49ers coaches might turn out to be? It could easily be people more caste than Marv Lewis.

Westside

Hall of Famer
alln2, my assertion is not false. This Sunday if you get a chance, watch any affeletic team with no chance at the post season. Key in on the playas that are locked into a contract. They will be going through the motions, about 3/4 speed, attempting no to get injured or blame someone else for missed plays or whatever. I have seen this pattern in high school , college and pros. These playas will be dragging their sorry asses. They all have one physical characteristic. I am sure you know what it is.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Miller was falling, and that's why he got "elbowed" in the head IMO. Things just happen sometimes.

Bart

Hall of Famer
wile said:
I think Manning screwed up with the second White interception, to me it looked like he all but told them where he was going to throw the ball.

I think Peyton should watch the Bill Walsh - Joe Montana quarterbacking videos. Even pros need to get back to basics at times. One in particular shows the importance of not telegraphing throws. On many of Peyton's picks his helmet and eyes are locked squarely onto the receiver right from the snap. He hasn't been looking off the defenders.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't worry to much about Tavaris Jackson...he was Childress's pet project, they should be drafting a QB fairly early.