2010-2011 Bowl Matchups

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
The Goo Goo Dolls?
What, Candlebox wasn't available?

Let me go grab a Zima and my Doom II floppies and we'll do this thing right. Anybody want to play some Magic: The Gathering while we wait for the second half?

Geez.

smiley36.gif

i guess it could've been worse ... we could've had David Hasslehoff singing the national anthem.
smiley10.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
"tight end" Colby Fleener, who Harbaugh has said is faster than most of Stanford's wideouts, just Hillis-hurdled a VA Techafflete! just imagine what he would be capable of with just a little bit of affleticism!!!!
smiley2.gif

and how about Ryan Whalen's run after the catch?!? awesome!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Jack Lambert said:
Was that the play where Skov smoked him? I think that was their other white WR, Austin Fuller.
<div> </div>
<div>now that you mention it i believe you are correct, Jack, and i am mistaken. good spot on that, man.
smiley20.gif
</div>

No problem Jimmy, happy to help!
smiley4.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
"throwback" Owen Marecic with the rushing touchdown.

i just realized why the talking headslove to call our guys "throwbacks" ... it isn't because that White athletesreflect backto a past goldenage of football, but rather it is because all these so-called "talent scouts" and football "experts" would lovefor all White players to be thrown back in the pile and for a black one to be chosen in their stead.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
and there's the big play by Coale-burner that someone predicted...
smiley2.gif
... with likely more to come, if the black quarterback can get him the ball, that is.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i wonder if Gaffney would've been caught from behind like Stepfan (not a typo) Taylor was ... speaking of, it's a shame Gaffney has been injury-plagued this season, because he's got a lot of talent.

and Colby Fleener with another touchdown. pretty nice speed for a tight end, eh?
smiley2.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Also the network fittingly showed one of the all time pro-miscengenation commercials, the Lexus rich white bitch with trophy black husband who gets him a new car with a bow on it for Christmas.

Memo from jew media: white women here is the fantasy life: rich, modern style house, non-white husband. Yuuck. At least the honkies are starting to put it to the hokies.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
what a play by Luck for the first down! wow!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
and now Gaffney breaks 3 tackles on an exciting run! it's nice to see him get in and make a play.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
ESPN showed the parents of VT's black QB sitting in the stands. Mama was sound asleep.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Also the network fittingly showed one of the all time pro-miscengenation commercials, the Lexus rich white bitch with trophy black husband who gets him a new car with a bow on it for Christmas.

Memo from jew media: white women here is the fantasy life: rich, modern style house, non-white husband. Yuuck. At least the honkies are starting to put it to the hokies.

I saw that commercial, with Lexus, and I don't know if it's the same one, but the lexus one I saw was a white husband and his daughter finding a car for his white wife.

What a run by Gaffney, too bad he doesn't have wiggle.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Nevermind Jax, I just saw the one you were talking about...
smiley21.gif

Anyway, what a game for Colby Fleener!!

Highlander

Mentor
Another great TD catch by TE Coby Fleener...easily beating VA Tech's vaunted secondary.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
and ANOTHER touchdown by Colby Fleener! you'd think the affletic secondary would eventually decide to shutdown this overachiever who has achieved so much tonight with so little talent.
smiley2.gif

how does such a tight-hipped White "boy" run a route that's so precise that it overcomes his complete lack of explosivenessAND the "real" affletes' breathtaking speed? it's one of the mysteries of physics ... maybe we should call in Stephen Hawking and see if we can sort this paradox out. heh.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
and ANOTHER touchdown by Colby Fleener! you'd think the affletic secondary would eventually decide to shutdown this overachiever who has achieved so much tonight with so little talent.
smiley2.gif

<div></div>
<div></div> 
<div>how does such a tight-hipped White "boy" run a route that's so precise that it overcomes his complete lack of explosiveness AND the "real" affletes' breathtaking speed? it's one of the mysteries of physics ... maybe we should call in Stephen Hawking and see if we can sort this paradox out. heh.</div>

Hahaha yeah Jimmy, I'm surprised that Fleener even got that far behind the VA Tech secondary in the first place. When he hurdled that guy earlier in the game, how did this white "boy" manage to get so far up in the air? He must have small boosters in his cleets or something.
smiley2.gif

Highlander

Mentor
Fleener with another TD. Wide open.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
There goes that unathletic TE for Stanford again, burning that "vaunted" secondary for the hat trick!
smiley4.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jaws seems remarkably underwhelmed with Fleener's great game, guess he thinks it's all attributable to Luck. . . or something.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
he's wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open again, and once more it's a touchdown for Colby Fleener. i'm sensing a pattern here. *smirk*

Highlander

Mentor
Man, I wish Gerhart would've stayed for his Senior season, they'd be playing for the BCS Championship for sure
smiley6.gif

Truthteller

Mentor
I just turned off the game, with the Cardinal leading 33-14 (or so)...wasn't watching that closely, anyway....not into college f-ball that much, compared to the NFL.

Anyway, I had to turn it off, when the nice "Italian Boy" from Queens, NY, Mike Tirico, started talking about the lack of "pocket passers" and the need for more "mobile quarterbacks in the NFL".... Off course, this midget a$$wipe had a agenda to put forth-- he went on to talk about Tyrod Taylor (or whatever his name is?) from VTU being a guy the NFL should not ignore. Anfd thePolish fool (aka Jaws) went on to agree with him!!!!

Let's get this straight, since when did crappy college QB's make good NFL QB's? Only in the warped minds of ESPN Marxists?

Skov, this is the first time I've seen him play. I think we at Castefootball determined he was a mullatto a while back-- black mother, ex-San Fran firewoman?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Skov/100000434140769

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm really enjoying this Stanford romp and stomp over the Blacksburg Beamers!

Highlander

Mentor
Nice to see all of the sad faces on the VT DWFs in the stands.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i want you to notice the difference between a black quarterback and a real quarterback ...

when the black quarterback faces pressure, he makes the occasional spectacular play but often gets sacked and rarely hits his wide open receivers (tonight Coale-burner has been running wide open the entire game). conversely, when the quarterback faces pressure, he occasionally gets sacked but often evades the pressure and steps up into the pocket in order to hit his open receivers who can then make a big play (in this case the oft-repeated touchdowns of Colby Fleener).

yep, the black quarterback is "exciting," but the quarterback is exiting ... with a big win.
smiley2.gif