2010-2011 Bowl Matchups

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I hope Jim Harbaugh moves on to the NFL. He should be less wed to Caste orthodoxy than Gruden, Fox, Holmgren, Cowher, and the othersame old Caste warhorsesbeing bandied about to take over coaching jobs. Edited by: Don Wassall

Highlander

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
I hope Jim Harbaugh moves on to the NFL. He should be less wed to Caste orthodoxy than Gruden, Fox, Holmgren, Cowher, and the othersame old Caste warhorsesbeing bandied about to take over coaching jobs.
I have a feeling that Harbaugh believes a racially-balanced team is best...especially from a perspective of team chemistry and as a hedge against unwarranted black solidarity against White coaches, just for the hell of it, like we see so many times in the NFL, just so the black assistant head coach can become head coach. What (White) coach would want to put himself into that type of situation? As we all know, nothing brings out the best in a black player when he knows a White player is vying for playing time at the same position. He's a heady coach and likes heady players. He would at least be fair, I believe.

Stanford TE Coby Fleener finishes with 6 catches for 172 yards and 3 TDs.

Edited by: Highlander

Westside

Hall of Famer
BSPN is up to its games again. I saw the first half, but missed the second half. I went to BSPN to check out the hilights of the second half, you know, where our guys dominated the affelets. Yeh, as you guessed, their not up, just the first half. Guess they want to kept the wool over the DWFs eyes.

Congrats, to Luck and the entire Cardinal Team.
smiley32.gif

foobar75

Master
Don Wassall said:
I hope Jim Harbaugh moves on to the NFL.  He should be less wed to Caste orthodoxy than Gruden, Fox, Holmgren, Cowher, and the other same old Caste warhorses being bandied about to take over coaching jobs.

I have two pipe-dreams here.

1. Harbaugh takes the 49'ers job, makes a trade for Gerhart which re-unites the two of them at the Bay Area once again. The 49'ers then prepare an "Elway" package and deal a whole bunch of future #1 picks in return for the 2011 #1 overall pick, which they use to select Andrew Luck who has declared for the draft.

Harbaugh builds a relatively white friendly team lead by Luck and Gerhart just like their 2009 Stanford days and they instantly become one of our favorite teams to root for.

2. Harbaugh takes the Denver job and starts the re-building program around Tim Tebow. He also undoes one of the biggest wrongs in Denver history by bringing back Peyton Hillis who once again finds himself in the doghouse in CLE after a new regime comes in. The trio of Tebow/Hillis/Decker become the foundation of an exciting Broncos team which instantly becomes the most hated team in America, but easily the most favorite team here at CF.

Those are my dreams, and I wish one of them comes true.
smiley1.gif

foobar75

Master
Westside said:
BSPN is up to its games again. I saw the first half, but missed the second half. I went to BSPN to check out the hilights of the second half, you know, where our guys dominated the affelets. Yeh, as you guessed, their not up, just the first half. Guess they want to kept the wool over the DWFs eyes.

Congrats, to Luck and the entire Cardinal Team.
smiley32.gif

There are two reasons why I always rejoice when a majority white team like Stanford dominates as they did tonight on the big stage. First, it's always fun to watch white players make plays and expose the caste system for the fraud that it is. Second, it near-damn gives a coronary to all those cultural marxist fools over at ESPN and the other networks to see something so contrary to their scripted agendas. It's like killing two birds with one stone!

Once again, great job by Andrew Luck and the Stanford Cardinal tonight, it was a fun game to watch.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeh, Foobar75, speaking of cultural marxist fools, currently, I am deciding on a luxury sports car to buy. I was deciding on either the BMW 335IS or the Lexus 350. Then I saw that commercial Jaxvid mentioned earlier in the thread. I guess the German Sled with get my dollar.

Do these CMs actually think white men or women for that matter will purchase a nice car with some smaller version of malcontent Shawn Merrimen in it? They just lost a customer in me.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Interesting that we are told that TyBolt Taylor is "NFL material".. but that a beast like Greg McElroy somehow "isn't"..

McElroy was interviewed (via phone) on "First Take" yesterday.. and he did a GREAT job! The interviewer was trying to "bait him" into saying that Newton is somehow unstoppable, but McElroy was having none of it! Instead, he gave Oregon the plan against Auburn! I loved it! Alabama beat Alabama and everyone knows it.

Oregon could certainly lose, of course, and they have a black quarterback that hasn't impressed me and he could get frazzled in this game IMO.. Oregon has produced vile thugs (from Florida) like Blount, so I wouldn't cry for them, and.. Just think, if Auburn wins, there's more of a chance that the "NFL-unready" Newton will jump to the pros! JaMarcus redux because Newton ISN'T an "athletic freak" and his 40-time on Rivals is 4.61! Athletically, there's no doubt in my mind that Vince Young is ahead of him in that regard... and what has happened there?

P.S. -- And TyBolt Taylor has remarkably "slow-feet" for someone that's supposed to be "super-athletic"... I've noticed that trait since he was a freshman.. same thing could be said about JaCory Harris. Their lack of pocket-presence doesn't help either. The hype for this Bowl game that said - "Two of the nation's best QBs were going to face each other" - was such an unmitigated JOKE! Andrew Luck wasn't even throwing many of the "laser passes" that are routine for Matt Ryan, Flacco and Tom Brady, and he still destroyed the opposition rather effortlessly..

Because of what just happened, the media will now say that "the ACC is weak anyways."
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
foobar75 said:
Don Wassall said:
I hope Jim Harbaugh moves on to the NFL.  He should be less wed to Caste orthodoxy than Gruden, Fox, Holmgren, Cowher, and the other same old Caste warhorses being bandied about to take over coaching jobs.

I have two pipe-dreams here.

Stop dreaming the wrong dream! It should be: Jim Harbaugh comes back home to Ann Arbor to rebuild the Michigan Wolverines and bring them back into prominence with a roster much like the one he had at Stanford. That's a better one!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Because of what just happened, the media will now say that "the ACC is weak anyways."
smiley36.gif

Yeah, the same ACC that is currently 2-0 against the "blackest/best conference in the country" SEC.
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Yeh, Foobar75, speaking of cultural marxist fools, currently, I am deciding on a luxury sports car to buy. I was deciding on either the BMW 335IS or the Lexus 350. Then I saw that commercial Jaxvid mentioned earlier in the thread. I guess the German Sled with get my dollar.

Do these CMs actually think white men or women for that matter will purchase a nice car with some smaller version of malcontent Shawn Merrimen in it? They just lost a customer in me.

No kidding about the cars, Westside? You are really getting ready to buy a brand new car?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Westside said:

Yes! hit them in the pocketbook, that's the best revenge.

I will always buy 'white' myself and a German luxury vehicle wins out over a jap car everytime.

northwinds

Mentor
Too bad Coby Fleener didn't win the MVP award. Everyone, including the DWFs, knows that Andrew Luck is a great talent and will probably be the #1 overall pick. But Fleener is a three star out of Ohio who nobody else wanted. As a receiver he had 6 catches, 172 yards (Orange Bowl record) and 3 TDS. If he were an affrolete he would easily have won the MVP and had the press fawning all over him after the game. I didn't see one interview with him and at one point he was just walking around the field by himself after the game. From a caste perspective it would have been better for a receiver who beat a coal black secondary to have won the MVP, but I'll take my victories as they come. Great team effort by the Cardinal.......and the overflow from the great 2010 season continues.</span>

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
northwinds said:
Too bad Coby Fleener didn't win the MVP award.  Everyone, including the DWFs, knows that Andrew Luck is a great talent and will probably be the #1 overall pick.  But Fleener is a three star out of Ohio who nobody else wanted.  As a receiver he had 6 catches, 172 yards (Orange Bowl record) and 3 TDS.  If he were an affrolete he would easily have won the MVP and had the press fawning all over him after the game.  I didn't see one interview with him and at one point he was just walking around the field by himself after the game. From a caste perspective it would have been better for a receiver who beat a coal black secondary to have won the MVP, but I'll take my victories as they come.  Great team &lt;span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: normal;"&gt;effort by the Cardinal.......and the overflow from the great 2010 season continues.&lt;/span&gt;

You are completely right. If a black receiver had put those numbers up he would have been the MVP NO QUESTION! But a white guy? Fluke, freak occurance, bizzarre situation. That kind of double-standard is the CASTE SYSTEM in all it's disgusting reality.

Highlander

Mentor
northwinds said:
Too bad Coby Fleener didn't win the MVP award. Everyone, including the DWFs, knows that Andrew Luck is a great talent and will probably be the #1 overall pick. But Fleener is a three star out of Ohio who nobody else wanted. As a receiver he had 6 catches, 172 yards (Orange Bowl record) and 3 TDS. If he were an affrolete he would easily have won the MVP and had the press fawning all over him after the game. I didn't see one interview with him and at one point he was just walking around the field by himself after the game. From a caste perspective it would have been better for a receiver who beat a coal black secondary to have won the MVP, but I'll take my victories as they come. Great team effort by the Cardinal.......and the overflow from the great 2010 season continues.</span>
Nice post. I had the exact same thoughts last night after seeing that Luck won the MVP. In my mind I was wondering if Fleener broke the Orange Bowl record, but didn't know. I expected he did. Now that it's true, it obvious that he should've won it, and it's also obvious as to why he didn't.

Highlander

Mentor
Another point I wanted to make about the Stanford game was the class in the way they won it and how those two players (White) carried Harbaugh off the field on their shoulders. Classy, respectful, and, unfortunately, "Old School", but it sure beats the juvenile act (almost always by black players) of dumping Gatorade over the head of the coach as if it's some Constitutionally-mandated "civil right" for them to do so.

snow

Mentor
Heads up play by Sanzenbacher when Pryor fumbles to recover it for the touchdown. White guys always seem to make heads up plays like that, always making their black quarterbacks look better, I know Curtis was one of the few players to have back to back games where he recovered his team fumble for a td, I know one was by McNabb. Dane and Stoneburner have looked like the best receiving threats so far. I hate to root against a white quarterback, Id like to see both the white players for OSU and Arkansas to do well, but I just hate the SEC so I would like Arkansas to lose. Plus I took a flight back to New Orleans today, talk about the definition of DWFs. Arkansas fans seemed pretty dumb and were already drinking, this was a 6 am flight. Ohio State fans were even bad, talking about how they would lose because they didn't have enough "speed" to compete with the SEC. Why even travel across the country if you have that outlook? Thats alot of money to waste.

snow

Mentor
Sanzenbacher with the touchdown, making the sec "speed" defenses look stupid

Riddlewire

Master
snow said:
I hate to root against a white quarterback, Id like to see both the white players for OSU and Arkansas to do well, but I just hate the SEC so I would like Arkansas to lose.
Unless you've got a much better reason than "conference preference", then you have the incorrect position on this game.

Converting the QB position to majority negro is the prime goal of the Caste System. They've already succeeded at most other positions. A win by Pryor is another point in their favor, even if OSU's white players made it happen.
I suggest you rethink your opinion.

snow

Mentor
the SEC is constantly referred to the best conference in college, and sends the most players in the NFL, mostly black, and as long as that myth remains we will see mostly overrated blacks from the SEC pumped into the NFL. Pryor isn't going to do jack in the NFL no matter how much they hype him up, hes not regarded as a top qb prospect on the same level as Luck, Locker and Mallet. You can tell by his pocket presence, he locks onto one receiver and if he isn't open he will run. I don't think I should rethink rooting against the SEC. Its possible to root for a white qb and Ohio State to win. Yes it is one of their agendas, but hyping up the SEC as the best conference is also one of their main agendas. black quarterbacks simply can't compete on the same level at quarterback as whites, no matter how many they forcefeed into the nfl. Maybe one or two will stick. The SEC winning a majority of their bowl games will continue the myth. And its not like Pryor has made any great plays. Its his white receiving threats that have looked great and made him look better. Yes the MSM will push that he won this game instead of the white players but more dwfs are waking up and realizing that Pryor isn't that good of a quarterback. Yes a win helps him out, but how high is he rated compared to the white quarterbacks coming out?

Hes a poor man's Matt Jones, and plenty of talk about converting him to wide receiver. For a black qb at a big school like that to be considered at wr must mean they think hes a pretty bad qb, considering they think Cam Newton is a great qb prospect.
Edited by: snow

Highlander

Mentor
I agree with snow. They are going to promote black quarterbacks no matter what, in the AAFL or in the NCAffirmativeAction hence the word "black quarterback", ala Tavaris Jackson vs. Sage Rosenfelds.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I watched the Alabama/Michigan State game again, and "adherance to the Caste System" is what completely killed Michigan State..

Absolutely atrocious left tackle, J'Michael Deane (guess his race?), got Kirk Cousins killed. Big OLB for Bama, Courtney Upshaw, had free reign on the QB. That was the difference in the game.

Michigan State also started a black right tackle.. When the game started, Michigan State's defense played very hard and Eric Gordon made some nice plays. But the AA left tackle crippled State's offense, and that led to their defense being on the field for way-too-long under the Florida sun.

For Bama, Preston Dial had a very good receiving game to close out his Bama career, and he did a very nice "Hillis leap"... Barrett Jones' started which made me happy, and, then, because they walloped Michigan State, we got to see (back-up) guards, John Michael Boswell and Anthony Steen, in action.

Remember when Boswell was inserted at RT in their Bowl Game as a true frosh and he struggled? That was when Andre Smiff was suspended for their Bowl against Utah, and Michael Johnson started at left tackle, but he got injured early in that game.. then I think they moved Drew Davis to left tackle and Boswell got the right side of the line. From all indications, Boswell was seen as a "pure Guard" coming out of high school, so the coaches put him in a "bad" situation, and, because of that game, is really probably why the super-fat (and younger) Chance Warmack is the starting left guard and not Boswell. Pathetic.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
If Alabama had defeated Auburn, it probably would have been Alabama -vs- Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl! I would have actually watched it!

As far as it stands now, I could care less that Arkansas (and all their imports from Texas, Louisiana, etc) lost.

Edit: Please refer to the posting guidelines regarding racial slurs.Edited by: Don Wassall

referendum

Mentor
I too agree that the defeat of a top level SEC team was more important than the fact that Ohio State had a black qb. The SEC supplies lots and lots of over hyped overweight sumo lineman to the NFL, and smashing the myth of its superiority seems to me a key consideration in making inroads against the whole caste system.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
referendum said:
I too agree that the defeat of a top level SEC team was more important than the fact that Ohio State had a black qb. The SEC supplies lots and lots of over hyped overweight sumo lineman to the NFL, and smashing the myth of its superiority seems to me a key consideration in making inroads against the whole caste system.

Agreed. Pryor has no chance of being much of a pro QB and everyone knows it. The SEC losing was more important from a caste prospective. While I'm not a big fan of the Buckeyes it was good to see a team from the Big 10 win a bowl game against the SEC.

Even though his team lost, Mallet will be fine, big strong white QB's are desired by the NFL even if they don't want to admit it. After all of the black bust black quarterbacks are drafted the smart teams go out and grab the prototypical white guys that will help them win. Mallet was the QB at Michigan before the purge of white QB's by RichRod the current or not current UM coach. He could have been another Tom Brady, maybe he will be in the NFL.

I didn't see much of the game, the pre-game BS went on forever and I won't watch a minute of that crap so I tuned in late and then went to bed when OSU went up big. Note that another BCS team needed big yardage from a white reciever to get the win. Black receiver butter-finger-itis is never higher then in big games so if a team doesn't have a white guy to catch an occasional clutch pass they are screwed. Looks like more teams are picking up this basic fact of football.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I was amazed how the announcers kept mentioning the fact that Arkansas' receivers (black) were dropping balls left and right. They even had a stat up on the screen at one point that showed Mallet's number of throws, but it had the number of completions shaded and under it was an explanation that there were 5 dropped balls. At that point, he was 35-45 passing, but it is almost like they were saying he should be 40-45. I wouldn't have expected to see that kind of media defense of a White QB and a put down of black WRs. I would have expected it for a black quarterback like Everyone Kills People, but not lily White Mallet.

I can't stand EKP, and I can't stand the fact that Tressel let him and the other thugs play in the bowl game.