2010-2011 Bowl Matchups

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tressel even did a "chest bump" with (I think it was Pryor) after an OSUTD. Maybe next season he'll join in the team's pre-game Zulu war chants.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Excellent caste matchup tonight with Texas A&M facing the LSU Black Tigers. A&M has 10 white starters vs. only 5 for the affletic SEC team. Of course, it will be fun watching the former WR/backup QB Ryan Tannehill, now starting QB Ryan Tannehill doing long handoffs to Ryan Swope, in addition to the nearly complete (except for the RG spot) snow plow up front.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Terelle Pryor suffered some ligament damage in his foot!! Is he the "next" Dennis Dixon or Pat White?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Maybe he'll be the next Marcus Vick.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here's a quick piece about the injury Deadlift mentioned.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls10/news/story?id=5999122

Ohio State Buckeyes quarterback Terrelle Pryor
will undergo surgery Friday afternoon to stabilize a ligament in his
right foot after suffering an injury at the end of Tuesday's Allstate
Sugar Bowl win against Arkansas.

Pryor sustained the injury on a
quarterback sneak late in the fourth quarter. He departed the field
after one play and was limping badly after the game.

The
junior won Sugar Bowl MVP honors after recording 221 pass yards and two
touchdowns and 115 rush yards on 15 carries. He's suspended for the
first five games of the 2011 season for selling memorabilia and
receiving improper benefits.

Pryor said after the Sugar
Bowl that he's not ready for the NFL draft and will honor his pledge to
coach Jim Tressel to return for his senior season.

"I've
got a lot of learning and better decision-making I have to make on and
off the field," Pryor said. "Off the field, I need to grow up a little
bit more, mature as well. I just have a lot of growing up to do."

snow

Mentor
Does anybody know the best way to try and get family members out of the "team" mentality? For some of them, I talk about the caste system, they listen and say they agree but then when LSU plays, they "have to root for them", and some have to root for the entire SEC during bowl games which makes even less sense. They claim its the south and we have to root for them, their "our guys", even though most look nothing like us. The SEC had a few good years with players to root for with Hester, Steltz and of course Tebow, but now everyone is worshiping Newton, regardless of which SEC team they have loyalty to.

I hope Texas A&M whoops this mediocre team.

INTERCEPTION by TEXAS A&M!
Edited by: snow

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
snow said:
Does anybody know the best way to try and get family members out of the "team" mentality? For some of them, I talk about the caste system, they listen and say they agree but then when LSU plays, they "have to root for them", and some have to root for the entire SEC during bowl games which makes even less sense. They claim its the south and we have to root for them, their "our guys", even though most look nothing like us. The SEC had a few good years with players to root for with Hester, Steltz and of course Tebow, but now everyone is worshiping Newton, regardless of which SEC team they have loyalty to.

I hope Texas A&M whoops this mediocre team.

INTERCEPTION by TEXAS A&M!

That is a great question, snow. Some family members, friends and acquaintances of mine have seen the light as far as the caste system goes, thanks to my constantly pointing it out to them. Usually if you keep bringing examples to the minds of people, eventually some will see that there is some truth there. Of course they have to be curious about such things before they will truly have their eyes opened. Some never are.

The team fan thing is tougher to change, in my opinion. The main thing to remember here is that it takes time for people to change once they begin to discover the truth. Be patient with people and use every chance you have to provide more ammo for our argument. It took me about 4 years to do a 180 degree turn from being a rabid New Miss fan. Heck, I rooted against my alma-mater in the D2 Championship a couple of weeks back and was glad to see them lose. A lot of people have been stunned by that, but it is consistent with my new paradigm which puts race above whatever loyalty I may have had to my old schools. One of my old friends who isn't yet posting on CF, although he is a regular lurker, has been trying to get out of the team fan mold for a few years now. Just the other day he told me he is just about there, but admitted that it was tough giving up the team. For him, that team is Mississippi State.

Another thing I like to point out and use to my advantage is that being a team fan, in some ways, determines how men feel and act. Many (not all) DWFs/DTFs let the fortunes of the team determine their attitude, emotions, and frame of mind. If "their team" wins, they are elated and in a good mood for the week. If "their team" loses, they go into what I call mini-depression mode. They have a rotten attitude and are a pain to be around. It is literally an emotional roller coaster for a lot of team fans. Besides being stupid from a caste point of view, it isn't healthy for men to live this way.

I've heard the argument for rooting for Southern teams too. This gets to a very old belief among Southerners about college football having a martial aspect to it. It was once believed that Southern teams (and thereby Southrons in general) could still fight (and defeat) the North by beating their football teams. To me, the only time that made any sense was when the Southern team was all White or near all White. Since all SEC teams are mostly black now, it doesn't apply. Trying to get an SEC team fan to understand that might be difficult though. Whenever someone brings up the South vs. whoever angle, I always tell them the Southern team doesn't look or act anything like me and I won't give them my support over a team who has more players who look and act like me (because usually the SEC is the less White team). That argument might best be saved for when the fan wakes up to the reality of the caste system.

Those are some of my experiences and I hope they are helpful. Be patient and keep at it!
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

snow

Mentor
If there was ever a time to put Daniel Graff in, now is the time. Peterson, the db they hyped up the entire pre game show, has been geting owned as well as the other cornerbacks. I guess Les isn't that smart though. I guess he forgot he won the National Championship because of guys like Jacob Hester and Craig Steltz

Edit: thanks for the advice Colonel Reb

Unfortunately I still let the game affect my emotions, not for the week, but if a white guy that I am rooting hard for does poorly then im upset for about an hour afterward. Well I guess the only thing that affected me was when Hillis was getting closer to the 1k mark. I agree that no one should let a game affect their entire life, although I have seen it, especially with Saints fans. I have a cousin who is a screw up and got in trouble with the law, the Saints won that week and pretty much everyone, including him got time served after being in lock up for a week when seeing the judge. It wasn't serious stuff but things that have gotten people at least 6 months time for. The only guy that got time when we went to court to see him was an arsonist, 6 month sentence. My cousin was telling me "yeah everyone was praying that the Saints win because then the judge will go easy on us."

Yeah there are family members of mine that are still a bit confused about who I root for. They ask when a game is on "who are you rooting for?" and i respond "the white guy" , although I have to alter it around my wife's family who live out west and are totally pc. I say "that team because their guys have high character and the other team has a bunch of guys that have been in trouble with the law and aren't big on academics"
Edited by: snow

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
no problem, snow. I wasn't trying to bust your chops, just sharing some of what I have seen from other people and my own experiences, going through the insane and unhealthy ups and downs with "my team" before I woke up. Like I said before, it takes time.

I am still affected by the game, but not in the same way. If Peyton Hillis has a 100 yard game, I'm stoked. If Toby Gerhart gets no carries, I'm disappointed and/or ticked for a little bit. The good part is that I don't let if affect me long term like being a team fan did. I root for individual players and it is best to not get too emotionally involved because the caste system can screw White players in so many ways so quickly that you can find yourself constantly frustrated, which isn't healthy either. Keeping the caste system in mind is one way to keep an "even keel" during and after games and especially avoid being so ticked off by the injustices we so often see.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Highlander

Mentor
Great game between Eastern Wash and Delaware. EW scores 20 unanswered points to beat Delaware 20-19 and win the FCS Championship. Best of both worlds as Devlin had a great game for Delaware, but the considerably Whiter EW team won.
Edited by: Highlander

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yes Highlander, a great game to watch. Hopefully one day we'll have a real FBS champion.

northwinds

Mentor
@Col Reb & Snow: Great posts regarding the whole "team mentality" that we all once possessed versus our new reality of rooting against the caste system. I have a brother-in-law who is a die hard FSU fan and we go back and forth on this issue.....I think I've a least got him thinking....but its very hard to turn around. Its always funny when someone looks at me and says "who's your team?".....I just kinda laugh and say well this year its Stanford and Nebraska.....LOL. I was sitting in a bar in an upscale hotel in Key Largo watching the Stanford slaughter of VT when the bartender noticed I was pulling for Stanford....he asked "did you go to Stanford".....my reply was "no, but they recruit and play athletes that look like me"....he gave me a funny look and said "that went right over my head at first but I get it". He was a Patriot fan, being from Boston originally....I said I'm a big Patriot fan.....a young kid sitting at the bar looked over and said "that's because they play athletes that look like us right?"....we all laughed and had a good time.....one person at atime folks.....The people we were vacationing with are big Georgia Tech fans and I was giving them grief about Air Force's white team running all over them and speculating as to whether GT might start recruiting white kids again. The Mom looked over at her teenage son and said "he's kind of a racist about football".....I responded "no, your mother is the racist because she supports a system that discriminates against football players that look like you".....end of conversation....one person at at time.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I didn't watch the end of the game, but I saw EW had a white CB and safety starting. CB Jesse Hoffman looked really good from what I saw of him in the game.

Riddlewire

Master
snow said:
Does anybody know the best way to try and get family members out of the "team" mentality? For some of them, I talk about the caste system, they listen and say they agree but then when LSU plays, they "have to root for them", and some have to root for the entire SEC during bowl games which makes even less sense. They claim its the south and we have to root for them, their "our guys", even though most look nothing like us. The SEC had a few good years with players to root for with Hester, Steltz and of course Tebow, but now everyone is worshiping Newton, regardless of which SEC team they have loyalty to.I hope Texas A&M whoops this mediocre team.INTERCEPTION by TEXAS A&M!

We had a similar discussion about a year ago. Here is what I wrote back then:

Riddlewire said:
Fandom is the most difficult vice to defeat.

Even when I first started posting here, I would still root for my traditional team. The timing was fortunate for my awakening, though. There were a series of PR disasters at the school that broke the hold of fan loyalty long enough for me to see that I was guilty of everything that I would complain about here on these forums.
Now I'm a nomad fan. I have no team. I love the game of football, its strategy and tactics, its competitive intensity. But I care very little for the sport of football. It's that aspect - the organization and formalization - which has enabled the oppression of white athletes, starting at the toddler level.
I get just as much enjoyment out of watching game film breakdowns on offensive strategies as I do from watching most college football games. Maybe if I had someone to root for, someone I can identify with, then I'd have reason to be a regular fan. But that's just not happening on the college level these days. And one brief burst of light in the dark isn't enough to keep me coming back to the permanent midnight of college football.
In other words, I have no reason to watch or care about Stanford football next season (just as a single example). Is it Harbaugh's fault that Bourbon changed his commitment? No. But it's Harbaugh's fault that he recruited nothing but negroes for his other RBs. The same story is true at every other school in the country.
Until I see long term trends (a string of at least three white starting tailbacks in a row), then all schools are guilty, and none of them deserve praise or pardon.
I'm ashamed of that Recruiting Analysis thread I started two years ago. Not the information itself. That part is vital. I'm embarrassed by the comments I made. I stupidly praised Ferentz and Roberts (AR State) for their recruiting efforts. Now I understand that one decent signing class is meaningless. All coaches are traitors and scoundrels. And they can't be changed. The only thing that coaches understand is money pressure. Either pressure from their ADs for not putting butts in the seats, or pressure from the big boosters who throw the weight of their money around. The only way the caste system can ever change is by convincing one of those two groups that we're right.
It's a monumental task, and it will never be accomplished by playing nice. Mean and vicious ridicule, scorn and shame... Those are the only effective weapons at our disposal. Lauding the efforts of white players is pointless. It falls on deaf ears and blind eyes. Even if you can point out a "day and night" example (like a white RB with better EVERYTHING, including competition, than a black RB who ultimately was the one who got the scholarship), they still won't accept that a white kid can excel in their "non-racially approved" position. I've tried it. The end result is either a dead thread after they ignore your post completely, or the conversation instantly becomes how much of a racist you are, with requests to the mods to ban you.
But, if CasteFootball can "fix" me, then it can help other fans. We just have to make sure to keep new visitors coming in. And the best way to do that is to keep making threads about the white athletes, especially the high school kids. When some doofus DWF in a small town Googles the name of his neighbor's son, who happens to be the star RB on his high school football team, we want the first page to include a link here. That's usually not a hard thing, since those players are typically ignored by the media. For example, my original thread on Hunter Furr shows up on the first page of Google links. That drives a lot of traffic here. Threads for other players also show up on the first page of links. That's how I found CF in the first place. I did a Google Search for Derek Lawson. After visiting, I wasn't sure I wanted to come back. The language set off alarms. I was afraid to have such a cookie in my cache. But I eventually came back, when I realized that it was all false conditioning. Now I think differently about most things in life. It's just a hard thing to put the first crack in that shield.

I'm not sure if I'd say everything exactly the same way today, but that's pretty much my take on "team loyalty".

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Great post Riddlewire, I see a lot of how I feel in what you wrote. It's difficut to break the "team loyalty" thing but it can be done and it's for the better anyway.

I was driving through a neighborhood the other day and a guy was running a Steelers team flag up the flag pole under the american flag and I thought to myself "what a tool!"

Hmmm american flag, another 'team' I no longer root for, for the same reasons.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Great "old" post, Riddlewire, I enjoyed it the first time as well. One important item that you talked about is the overlooked white high school players. It reminds me to spend a little time unearthing some more of these gems so that more traffic is directed toward CF from parents/teammates/fans of these players, who are pretty much universally "overlooked" by the caste recruiting services. Fellow CFers, this is a key, and brilliant, point. This reaches out to the main people we are trying to reach and educate. The average DWF in a bar, with no kids in sports and no vested interest, is just a noisemaker. The parents, coaches, teachers, fellow students, and fans of the snubbed white athletes are the ones who need to know the truth.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Highlander said:
Great game between Eastern Wash and Delaware.  EW scores 20 unanswered points to beat Delaware 20-19 and win the FCS Championship.  Best of both worlds as Devlin had a great game for Delaware, but the considerably Whiter EW team won.

I think Devlin's "stock" was hurt, and it was because of a lack of pocket-movement and creativity. While he did escape pressure a few times, he was lacking on other occasions and couldn't decide whether he wanted to run or throw; lacked decisiveness.

Yes, Devlin is pretty good at attacking the middle of the field with pinpoint strikes, and there were some "drops" and he doesn't have a bunch of great weapons (and, from what I recall, Flacco looked kind of "limited" at Delaware, while facing the same issues).. but Flacco is stone-cold, had plus-creativity and was more decisive with his legs.

Yeah, (Appalachian State's) Armanti Edwards was "somehow" a 2nd round pick, but he's a "black afflete." My honest view is that Devlin is worth a 3rd-round pick at best, a player that has some potential, but he'll likely fall further than that, unfortunately.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Really awesome display of sportsmanship by the Kentucky Negrocats so far today against Pitt.

Highlander

Mentor
Yes, and nice to see White-friendly Pitt beating KY right now. Hopefully, it'll be another loss for the SEC. Too bad A&M couldn't beat LSU yesterday, but if KY loses today, that's 5 losses for the SEC with Auburn still to play (and hopefully lose.)

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Who cares if Newton "won 3-state championships at a Carmel (Indiana) high school?"

Sometimes, the "scouts" need to realize that "high school is high school"....

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep, so much for the SEC being superior. The MWC currently leads all conferences in winning bowls with a .800 average. The SEC is currently .500, but will drop back to .444 after Kentucky loses. With an Auburn loss, that would drop the average to .400.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The "Morgan Newton-hype" has been going on for a long time.. I recall that ESPN showed one of his high school games when he was a Senior.

He is "no better" than tons of our high schoolers... what a joke the Caste System is.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Who cares if Newton "won 3-state championships at a Carmel (Indiana) high school?"

Sometimes, the "scouts" need to realize that "high school is high school"....
I know, DWF's are supposed to take this stuff at face value, but here at Caste Football, we actually investigate this stuff. Here are the historical state champions for Indiana Class 5A football. Uh, Carmel hasn't won 3 championships in their history:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0>
<T>
<TR>
<TD>Year</TD>
<TD>Final Score</TD>
<TD>Winning Coach</TD>
<TD>Rec.</TD>
<TD>Runner-Up Coach</TD>
<TD>Rec.</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top width=590 colSpan=6 align=middle>Lucas Oil Stadium</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>2009-10</TD>
<TD>Warren Central 42, Carmel 36 (2OT)</TD>
<TD>John Hart</TD>
<TD>13-2</TD>
<TD>Mo Moriarity</TD>
<TD>13-2</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>2008-09</TD>
<TD>Center Grove 36, Carmel 33</TD>
<TD>Eric Moore</TD>
<TD>14-1</TD>
<TD>Mo Moriarity</TD>
<TD>13-2</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top width=590 colSpan=6 align=middle>RCA Dome</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>2007-08</TD>
<TD>Carmel 16, Pike 7</TD>
<TD>Mo Moriarity</TD>
<TD>13-2</TD>
<TD>Derek Moyers</TD>
<TD>14-1</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>2006-07</TD>
<TD>Warren Central 35, Carmel 14</TD>
<TD>Steve Tutsie</TD>
<TD>15-0</TD>
<TD>Mo Moriarity</TD>
<TD>12-3</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>2005-06</TD>
<TD>Warren Central 55, Hamilton Southeastern 20</TD>
<TD>Kevin Wright</TD>
<TD>14-1</TD>
<TD>Rob Cutter</TD>
<TD>11-4</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>2004-05</TD>
<TD>Warren Central 35, Fort Wayne Snider 23</TD>
<TD>Kevin Wright</TD>
<TD>14-1</TD>
<TD>Russ Isaacs</TD>
<TD>14-1</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>2003-04</TD>
<TD>Warren Central 57, Penn 7</TD>
<TD>Kevin Wright</TD>
<TD>13-2</TD>
<TD>Cory Yeoman</TD>
<TD>13-2</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>2002-03</TD>
<TD>Ben Davis 31, Fort Wayne Snider 7</TD>
<TD>Dick Dullaghan</TD>
<TD>12-3</TD>
<TD>Russ Isaacs</TD>
<TD>13-1</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>2001-02</TD>
<TD>Ben Davis 35, Valparaiso 16</TD>
<TD>Dick Dullaghan</TD>
<TD>15-0</TD>
<TD>Mark Hoffman</TD>
<TD>13-2</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>2000-01</TD>
<TD>Penn 21, Center Grove 0</TD>
<TD>Chris Geesman</TD>
<TD>14-1</TD>
<TD>Eric Moore</TD>
<TD>13-2</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1999-00</TD>
<TD>Ben Davis 27, Penn 3</TD>
<TD>Dick Dullaghan</TD>
<TD>15-0</TD>
<TD>Chris Geesman</TD>
<TD>13-2</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1998-99</TD>
<TD>Bloomington South 35, Homestead 14</TD>
<TD>Mo Moriarity</TD>
<TD>14-0</TD>
<TD>Cary Cavacini</TD>
<TD>14-1</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1997-98</TD>
<TD>Penn 21, Bloomington South 20</TD>
<TD>Chris Geesman</TD>
<TD>14-1</TD>
<TD>Mo Moriarity</TD>
<TD>14-1</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1996-97</TD>
<TD>Penn 17, Ben Davis 14</TD>
<TD>Chris Geesman</TD>
<TD>13-1</TD>
<TD>Dick Dullaghan</TD>
<TD>12-2</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1995-96</TD>
<TD>Penn 35, Evansville North 13</TD>
<TD>Chris Geesman</TD>
<TD>14-0</TD>
<TD>Mike Wilson</TD>
<TD>13-1</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1994-95</TD>
<TD>Castle 30, Portage 12</TD>
<TD>John Lidy</TD>
<TD>12-2</TD>
<TD>Craig Buzea</TD>
<TD>13-1</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top width=590 colSpan=6 align=middle>Hoosier Dome</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1993-94</TD>
<TD>Bloomington South 33, Lake Central 27</TD>
<TD>Mo Moriarity</TD>
<TD>14-0</TD>
<TD>Elmer Britton</TD>
<TD>11-3</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1992-93</TD>
<TD>Fort Wayne Snider 24, Ben Davis 21</TD>
<TD>Russ Isaacs</TD>
<TD>14-0</TD>
<TD>Dick Dullaghan</TD>
<TD>12-2</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1991-92</TD>
<TD>Ben Davis 38, Penn 14</TD>
<TD>Dick Dullaghan</TD>
<TD>14-0</TD>
<TD>Chris Geesman</TD>
<TD>13-1</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1990-91</TD>
<TD>Ben Davis 37, Marion 3</TD>
<TD>Dick Dullaghan</TD>
<TD>13-1</TD>
<TD>Mark Surface</TD>
<TD>13-1</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1989-90</TD>
<TD>Carmel 10, Penn 7</TD>
<TD>Jim Belden</TD>
<TD>13-1</TD>
<TD>Chris Geesman</TD>
<TD>13-1</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1988-89</TD>
<TD>Ben Davis 43, Marion 0</TD>
<TD>Dick Dullaghan</TD>
<TD>14-0</TD>
<TD>Mark Surface</TD>
<TD>13-1</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1987-88</TD>
<TD>Ben Davis 14, Highland 7</TD>
<TD>Dick Dullaghan</TD>
<TD>12-2</TD>
<TD>Dave Shelbourne</TD>
<TD>9-5</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1986-87</TD>
<TD>Carmel 20, Fort Wayne Snider 17 (OT)</TD>
<TD>Jim Belden</TD>
<TD>14-0</TD>
<TD>Mike Hawley</TD>
<TD>13-1</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>1985-86</TD>
<TD>Warren Central 41, Valparaiso 7</TD>
<TD>Jerry Stauffer</TD>
<TD>14-0</TD>
<TD>Mark Hoffman</TD>
<TD>12-2</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

<TABLE style="mso-cellspacing: 3.7pt; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" =MsonormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0>
<T>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes">
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; : transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in">
Year<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /></TD>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; : transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in">
Final Score</TD>
Winning Coach</TD>
Rec.</TD>
Runner-Up Coach</TD>
Rec.</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1">
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; : transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; WIDTH: 442.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=590 colSpan=6>
Lucas Oil Stadium</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2">
2009-10</TD>
Warren Central 42, <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Carmel</st1:place></st1:City> 36 (2OT)</TD>
John Hart</TD>
13-2</TD>
Mo Moriarity</TD>
13-2</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 3">
2008-09</TD>
Center Grove 36, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Carmel</st1:place></st1:City> 33</TD>
Eric Moore</TD>
14-1</TD>
Mo Moriarity</TD>
13-2</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 4">
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; : transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; WIDTH: 442.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=590 colSpan=6>
RCA Dome</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 5">
2007-08</TD>
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Carmel</st1:place></st1:City> 16, Pike 7</TD>
Mo Moriarity</TD>
13-2</TD>
Derek Moyers</TD>
14-1</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 6">
2006-07</TD>
Warren Central 35, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Carmel</st1:place></st1:City> 14</TD>
Steve Tutsie</TD>
15-0</TD>
Mo Moriarity</TD>
12-3</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 7">
2005-06</TD>
Warren Central 55, Hamilton Southeastern 20</TD>
Kevin Wright</TD>
14-1</TD>
Rob Cutter</TD>
11-4</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 8">
2004-05</TD>
Warren Central 35, Fort <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Wayne</st1:place></st1:City> Snider 23</TD>
Kevin Wright</TD>
14-1</TD>
Russ Isaacs</TD>
14-1</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 9">
2003-04</TD>
Warren Central 57, Penn 7</TD>
Kevin Wright</TD>
13-2</TD>
Cory Yeoman</TD>
13-2</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 10">
2002-03</TD>
Ben Davis 31, Fort Wayne Snider 7</TD>
Dick Dullaghan</TD>
12-3</TD>
Russ Isaacs</TD>
13-1</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 11">
2001-02</TD>
Ben Davis 35, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Valparaiso</st1:place></st1:City> 16</TD>
Dick Dullaghan</TD>
15-0</TD>
Mark Hoffman</TD>
13-2</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 12">
2000-01</TD>
Penn 21, Center Grove 0</TD>
Chris Geesman</TD>
14-1</TD>
Eric Moore</TD>
13-2</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 13">
1999-00</TD>
Ben Davis 27, Penn 3</TD>
Dick Dullaghan</TD>
15-0</TD>
Chris Geesman</TD>
13-2</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 14">
1998-99</TD>
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bloomington</st1:place></st1:City> South 35, Homestead 14</TD>
Mo Moriarity</TD>
14-0</TD>
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cary</st1:place></st1:City> Cavacini</TD>
14-1</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 15">
1997-98</TD>
Penn 21, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bloomington</st1:place></st1:City> South 20</TD>
Chris Geesman</TD>
14-1</TD>
Mo Moriarity</TD>
14-1</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 16">
1996-97</TD>
Penn 17, Ben Davis 14</TD>
Chris Geesman</TD>
13-1</TD>
Dick Dullaghan</TD>
12-2</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 17">
1995-96</TD>
Penn 35, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Evansville</st1:place></st1:City> North 13</TD>
Chris Geesman</TD>
14-0</TD>
Mike Wilson</TD>
13-1</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 18">
1994-95</TD>
Castle 30, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Portage</st1:place></st1:City> 12</TD>
John Lidy</TD>
12-2</TD>
Craig Buzea</TD>
13-1</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 19">
Hoosier Dome</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 20">
1993-94</TD>
<st1:City w:st="on">Bloomington</st1:City> South 33, <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Lake</st1:place> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Central</st1:placeName></st1:place> 27</TD>
Mo Moriarity</TD>
14-0</TD>
Elmer Britton</TD>
11-3</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 21">
1992-93</TD>
Fort Wayne Snider 24, Ben Davis 21</TD>
Russ Isaacs</TD>
14-0</TD>
Dick Dullaghan</TD>
12-2</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 22">
1991-92</TD>
Ben Davis 38, Penn 14</TD>
Dick Dullaghan</TD>
14-0</TD>
Chris Geesman</TD>
13-1</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 23">
1990-91</TD>
Ben Davis 37, Marion 3</TD>
Dick Dullaghan</TD>
13-1</TD>
Mark Surface</TD>
13-1</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 24">
1989-90</TD>
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Carmel</st1:place></st1:City> 10, Penn 7</TD>
Jim Belden</TD>
13-1</TD>
Chris Geesman</TD>
13-1</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 25">
1988-89</TD>
Ben Davis 43, Marion 0</TD>
Dick Dullaghan</TD>
14-0</TD>
Mark Surface</TD>
13-1</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 26">
1987-88</TD>
Ben Davis 14, Highland 7</TD>
Dick Dullaghan</TD>
12-2</TD>
Dave Shelbourne</TD>
9-5</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 27">
1986-87</TD>
Carmel 20, Fort Wayne Snider 17 (OT)</TD>
Jim Belden</TD>
14-0</TD>
Mike Hawley</TD>
13-1</TD></TR>
<TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 28; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes">
1985-86</TD>
Warren Central 41, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Valparaiso</st1:place></st1:City> 7</TD>
Jerry Stauffer</TD>
14-0</TD>
Mark Hoffman</TD>
12-2</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
You know, that entire post was a complete waste. Everyone knows that sCam Newton went to HS in Georgia
smiley18.gif