Will the US attack Iran?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
I hate allowing myself to be a part of this thread because I feel like I am always swimming upstream.
smiley2.gif
Like I said before, Israel is so small that two well placed nukes would wipe them off the map. So having a stockpile of a estimated 200 to 300 nuclear weapons serves as a nice deterrent to a attack by Russia or China but not some crazy guy in Iran who thinks he could get away with it. Nobody would mess with Iran at all if they would get out of the terrorism business and quit trying to acquire nukes. They should be like Argentina, Brazil and Austrailia, responsible nations with no nukes because they don't need them. Israel clearly does or they would have ceased to be existed decades ago.

So your sympathy for Israel is because of your Christian beliefs? Do you know you would be arrested for preaching Christianity in Israel? Do you know what the Jewish holy book, the Talmud, says about Jesus? It says He is in hell, submerged in boiling semen.

Did you know that Jews have been working against Christianity through the media and entertainment industry for some 60 years, and that's had the effect of the decline of the main Protestant denominations, and the lowering of moral standards? Did you know that young people in the 60s were led astray by Jews? For example, it was Bob (Zimmerman) Dylan who sang "Everybody must get stoned" back in the 60s, like a pied piper. Did you know the leading feminists (Steinem, Freiden) and gay rights activists were Jews, and the leading advocates of abortion on demand (Morgenthaler) are Jewish? The leading advocate of man-boy sexual relationships was Jewish poet Allan Ginsberg.

Iran has never attacked another country, yet you call them "terrorists" - Israel has attacked it's neighbors repeatedly. Have you ever considered, that the Zionists are the real terrorists? Did you know they attacked the USS Liberty, and tried to make it look like the Arabs did it?

But since Zionists control most of the media, the objective truth can only be found on the internet.

Please, take a look at this website:

crescent and cross

This is Mark Glenn's website - he's a Christian and one of the writers on American Free Press. If you approach it with an open mind, you'll soon realize Muslims do not despise Christians the way most Jews do, and are not our real enemies. Edited by: JD1986

guest301

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
guest301 said:
I hate allowing myself to be a part of this thread because I feel like I am always swimming upstream.
smiley2.gif
Like I said before, Israel is so small that two well placed nukes would wipe them off the map. So having a stockpile of a estimated 200 to 300 nuclear weapons serves as a nice deterrent to a attack by Russia or China but not some crazy guy in Iran who thinks he could get away with it. Nobody would mess with Iran at all if they would get out of the terrorism business and quit trying to acquire nukes. They should be like Argentina, Brazil and Austrailia, responsible nations with no nukes because they don't need them. Israel clearly does or they would have ceased to be existed decades ago.

So your sympathy for Israel is because of your Christian beliefs?

Do you know you would be arrested for preaching Christianity in Israel? Do you know what the Jewish holy book, the Talmud, says about Jesus? It says he is in Hell, submerged in boiling semen.

Did you know that Jews have been working against Christianity through the media and entertainment industry for some 60 years, and that is the main reason for the decline of the main Protestant denominations, and the lowering of moral standards? Did you know that young people were led astray by Jews? Yes, it was Bob (Zimmerman) Dylan who sang "Everybody must get stoned" back in the 60s, like a pied piper. Did you know the leading feminists and gay rights activists were Jews and the leading advocates of abortion on demand are Jewish?

Iran has never attacked another country, yet you call them "terrorists" - Israel has attacked it's neighbors repeatedly. Have you ever considered, that the Zionists are the real terrorists? Did you know they attacked the USS Liberty, and tried to make it look like the Arabs did it?

But since Zionists control most of the media, the objective truth can only be found on the internet.

Please, take a look at this website:

crescent and cross

This is Mark Glenn's website - he's a Christian and one of the writers on American Free Press. If you approach it with an open mind, you'll soon realize Muslims do not despise Christians the way most Jews do, and are not our real enemies.

JD..I will pm you later this afternoon with a responce to this post when I logg back on. Don't want to get further involved in this thread.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Regarding Israel's refusal to sign UN agreements or sign atomic treaties, that does not bother me so much. It's a sovereign nation...if it believes nukes are necessary for its security...why go ahead and build them. What bothers me is the sheer hypocrisy in the media which refuses to even mention this fact (its 250+ nukes)whenever Israel (and its toady,the US) raise the issue of the "danger" of what is thus far the peaceful pursuit of nuclear power by Iran.

This notion that Israel can have nuclear weapons but no other middle eastern nation can have them seems to be based on the notion that there is something essentially good and noble about the state of Israel, whereas there is something essentially evil and suspect about the other nations.

I don't see the evidence for this...Israel was founded in blood by a bunch of messianic Khazars, many of them terrorists (see the Irgun and future PM Menachem Begin). Look up incidents such as Deir Yassin--the wiping out of palestinian villages, the assassination of lord moyne, terrorist attacks on the British troops. We are not dealing here with the chivalry of King David. Moreover, they're not even related to king david. As I said above, most of the jews of israel are really khazars, a turko-asiatic people who converted to Judaism under the influence of Talmudic rabbis.

As for the notion that the iranians are substantially arming the militants in Iraq, this is another claim which our Army has quietly dropped admitting that there is no conclusive evidence that the arms caches come from Iran. Some of the evidence also suggest forgery--e.g. use of the american dating system month/day/year; rather than the international system of day/month/year.

It is clear however that our govt and israel wish to go to war with iran. God help us if this happens.

whiteCB

Master
I love how everyone on here's a Ron Paul buff but yet no one goes with Paul's beliefs and says get the f*ck out of the middle east. This baffles me.
smiley5.gif

Menelik

Mentor
Not everyone is a Ron Paul buff.

freedom1

Mentor
I'm a Ron Paul "buff," and I say, "get the f'ck out of the Middle East!"

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
freedom1 said:
I'm a Ron Paul "buff," and I say, "get the f'ck out of the Middle East!"

I agree.

Why should young white men die or suffer debilitating injuries, fighting wars for people who despise them?

What have the Zionist ever done for us? Well, they've created a caste system, and used the sports media to discredit and smear the best white athletes.
smiley13.gif

Edited by: JD1986

Kaptain

Master
guest301 said:
Kaptain Poop said:
guest301 said:
Nor should they, it would be national suicide to do so.

That's a line oft repeated in the mainstream media but never explained. How would belonging to such organizations be national suicide? Is it also suicide for Iran? the U.S.? Russia? Israel's special victims status needs to end. How does a moderate level of nukes as opposed to having enough nukes to wipe out half the earth be suicide for a country the size of New Jersey? Must this country blow-up the rest of the world in order to survive? If so, why would we want them to survive?

smiley2.gif

So Iran is like Brazil? Nothing to worry about. Nobody would dare attack them? LOL. So all small countries should have a huge stock pile of unchecked Nukes in case they are attacked by Russia or China? If only those damn Russians and Chinese would quit medalling in the Middle East! LOL. Syria and Lebanon should have Nukes then. How bout Egypt? The Saudis? Kuwait?
Israel is currently backed by the largest nuclear nation in the world and they still need their own stock pile? What does that tell you about their intentions and regard for the United States? Are they really our friend?