Why Aren't the Klitschkos Getting Any Credit?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Here is the top of the list that was posted by Blue Devil:

1. MANNY PACQUIAO
2. FLOYD MAYWEATHER
3. SHANE MOSLEY
4. BERNARD HOPKINS
5. JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ
6. NONITO DONAIRE
7. MIGUEL COTTO
8. CELESTINO CABALLERO
9. CHAD DAWSON
10. PAUL WILLIAMS
11. ISRAEL VAZQUEZ
12. RAFAEL MARQUEZ
13. HOZUMI HASEGAWA

I guess I don't follow boxing enough anymore; I don't even know who some of these guys are or who they have fought.

I'd say the Klitschkos are getting some respect if both of them are in the top 21 of 100 fighters ranked P4P. Edited by: White Shogun

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
WhiteShogun, both Klitschko's should be in the top 10 P4P. Very few fighters have been as dominant as they have been and this includes all weight divisions in boxing. This list is a bunch of crap. I agree with Pacquiao and Mayweather but Mosley and Hopkins shouldn't even be in the top 20.

Westside

Hall of Famer
The Ring's listing of P4P fighters is flawed. Sergio Martinez who beat Paul Williams, but got the hometown, CMs screwing in getting the draw is not in the top 12! Yet William is ranked number 10. Israel Vazquez and Rafael Marquez, although good fighters have not fought a notable opponent in over a year are ranked 11 and 12 respectively.

Yes, the Jews with Oscar De Lay Hoya's blessing(he owns it) have an agenda. How can boxing have over 12 white champions from middleweight to Heavyweight and not have a top 10 fighter?

King Arthur, Pavlik and Martinez should be in the top 12. If Kelly and Paul fight, and Paul is beaten down by Kelly, the Juden over there will find some reason not to put Kelly in the top ten, par for the course.

Kaptain

Master
This is a total joke. No boxer has dominated their division like the Klitichkos. They should be ranked 1 & 2. At the very least they should be in the top 5.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The reason they are not ranked 1 & 2 is because fighters like Pacquoia and Gayweather have won titles in multiple weight classes. That is obviously impossible for the Klitschko's but they should both be in the top 10 at minimum. The Jewish media and sportswriters will not allow this to happen. The discrimination is very obvious at this point. Vitali and Wlad have dominated all the top heavyweights with ease while David Gaye has done nothing at heavyweight yet is considered an "exciting" fighter. He lost to Valuev who is a much slower fighter than the Klitschko's. We need to be patient at this point and hope that Gaye grows some balls and fights one of the brothers.

On the positive side fighters like Arthur Abraham, Tomasz Adamek, and Lucian Bute will have to be ranked in the top 10 P4P if they continue winning in 2010.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Rise said:
Why do heavyweights have a hard time getting recognition in the Ring's p4p?

They never used to.

Mike Tyson was p4p #1 in 1989, and Holyfield, Lewis and Bowe were ranked in the top 5 at different times. Check the encyclopedia on BoxRec.com, do a search for "The Ring".

It's only WHITE heavyweights that have difficulty receiving recognition - especially by The Ring, because there are so many Jewish writers voting (Dettloff, Raskin, Rosenthal, etc).

BoxRec's computerized p4p ratings has both Klitschkos in the top 10.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
You guys really think the Klitschkos deserve to be 1-2 P4P? Where does Pacquiao fall on your list?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
WhiteShogun, I didn't say they belong at 1-2. I said I agree with Pacquiao as # 1 and Gayweather as # 2 because they have won titles in multiple weight classes. They should be in the top 5 for sure though and on most P4P lists they are not even in the top 10.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I rate Manny Pacquiao as #1 p4p. He is clearly the world's best fighter, his achievements are amazing, winning titles in all those weight divisions and dominating bigger opponents.

Both Klitschkos should be in the top 5 p4p.

The only reason the Klitschkos haven't made the Ring top 10 is the anti-white prejudice of the Jewish Supremacist Ring writers. Last year, The Ring rated Wlad at #47!
smiley21.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
The recognition has been very slowwwww to come to the K brothers. With them both getting around the top 20 now, they are belatedly get their respect. Both should be in the top ten, if not near the front of the listings. As Parody said Tyson was #1 in his prime and Holyfield, Lewis and Bowe were all at least in the fringe of the top ten.

Pacquiao is not that great! Dont get up on all the propaganda around him. he got ko'd two times. wald got TKO'd three times and they call him a weak champ! But manny is the #1pfp.
smiley5.gif
I dont get it?

freedom1

Mentor
Ahhhhh, we all know it's cause they're white.

If they were black they'd be biggest sports story of the century and be worshiped as gods, be on every magazine cover and talk show and have billions of dollars worth of endorsements.

On top of them having the audacity to be white, they set a good example. At least if one of them would get a bunch of satanic tattoos or beat up a paparazzi or something, at least then the general public might have some idea of who they are.

The Hock

Master
Yeah, the Klitchko brothers just don't get it. They should get a noisy obnoxious posse that attracts a lot of attention wherever they go. They should also start speaking of themselves in the third person, and in rhymes while they're at it.

A few arrests under their belts wouldn't hurt either.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Hock said:
Yeah, the Klitchko brothers just don't get it. They should get a noisy obnoxious posse that attracts a lot of attention wherever they go. They should also start speaking of themselves in the third person, and in rhymes while they're at it.

A few arrests under their belts wouldn't hurt either.

Nah Hock. I think they should bite their opponents ears off in the ring. They should be very racist at press conferences and "diss" their opponents. Saying "I would never let a black boy beat me" might help as well.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Lost, Pacquiao is great. When he got KO'd he was a teenager and another time just turned 20 yrs old. He weight 106 lbs.

His accomplishments if he were bigger would like Paul Williams going all the way up to heavyweight and beating one of the K brothers. And that will NEVER happean. To say Pacman is not that great is disengenious. CFers have to be fair and call someone great when they are in fact great. But this again is JMO.

I never said he was not great westside.. Just that he was not that great! If vitali can be a weak champ.. And lost two fights That he was winning before the fight was stoped. Than i believe i can call pacquiao not that great! Im just doing what the media do all the time! Pacquiao is not that great because he lost! That's what they say about the klitschkos.. Edited by: lost

jcolec02

Mentor
lost said:
I never said he was not great westside.. Just that he was not that great! If vitali can be a weak champ.. And lost two fights That he was winning before the fight was stoped. Than i believe i can call pacquiao not that great! Im just doing what the media do all the time! Pacquiao is not that great because he lost! That's what they say about the klitschkos..
He is not only a great fighter but seems to be a great person as well...probably the most humble fighter ive seen with that many accomplishments. Also deeply religious (catholic) and has built many schools and homes in his home country the Philippines.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I will give Manny a lot of credit because he is a great fighter and a good person in a sport full of pieces of trash. Gayweather is another story.

Kaptain

Master
White Shogun said:
You guys really think the Klitschkos deserve to be 1-2 P4P? Where does Pacquiao fall on your list?

3rd.

Hey, I think Manny is great, but who has dominated their opponents more? No one has even touched the Klitchkos for years. Manny's been touched in that time span. If you don't have the Klitchkos ranked high then you have to believe the media crap about the sudden lack of talent in the HW division. You have to believe some mysterious disease has made large people suddenly less competetive at the exact same time large Russian fighters have entered the boxing for the first time in modern era. What a coincidence. How does a ton of more dominate fighters previously barred from boxing suddenly equate to less competition?

For all the hype of Mayweather and Manny, how would this weight class compare to the lightweights and middleweights of the late 70's and early 80's? Not well IMO. However, I'm quit sure the Klitchskos would have pummeled fighters of the Ali,Holmes, Tyson, and Lennox Lewis era. I know this because I watched Vitali pummel Lennox already. The HW champion of this era is much better than before - and the media is correct; there is no competition - "for them." Being miles above the competition is not a negative. There are one and two in my book and Manny is #3.

As someone has already pointed out, historically HW's have been included in the PFP discussion often taking the #1 spot. Now we are brainwashed into believing that a HW can't possibly be the best PFP in the world??? WTF? That's why they all step on scales before a fight - to fight equal-sized competition. The only thing you have to look at to determine PFP best is how they did against equal-sized competition. In that respect the K-brothers are second to none.

BTW, who cares about multiple-weight title holders? Nobody claimed a puff-up Roberto Duran was the best PFP when he won the Middleweight title. But, he was considered the best PFP as a single weight title holder in the lightweight division because he totally dominated that particular division. The only way a multiple title would matter is if the fighter fought at a heavier class than what he actually weighed in at. All of the people that moved up in weight class also gained weight themselves. Check their weigh-in stats and you'll find that they almost all are within a pound or two of the limit. Edited by: Kaptain Poop

j41181

Master
The only reason the Klitschkos haven't been given the recognition they deserve (other than being not black) is the fact the heavyweight division is so shallow. It was also shallow during the Holmes, Lewis and Tyson eras. Ali fought some bean bags like Wepner during his era. IMO, that's the lamest excuse to discredit the excellence and dominance of Klitschkos. They deserve a place as among history's greatest boxers ever.

In the case of Manny Pacquiao, how can anyone doubt his greatness? He's a 7-time world champ mind you. Many caste-lovers are accusing him of using steroids, which is a lame attempt to discredit him, the same way the Klitsckos are being discredited in a shallow division. As a big fan of him, there no question he's the best in all of boxing right now. Not just in the ring, but outside of it as well. A very humble and classy individual, definitely one of the greatest ever in all of boxing. Gayweather pales in comparison in both accomplishments, and personality. Edited by: j41181

Westside

Hall of Famer
Lost, I was making a point of not marginalizing Pacman, that is all. The K brothers are great and have dominated. Its just the MSM has an agenda and the K brothers are throwing multiple wrenches into their well oiled propaganda machine. The reasons have been stated, they are white, European and great guys. The MSM like it or not will have to deal with twin headed snake called Wlad and Vitali on their terms.

As far as the PFP fighters go, Pacman 1st and the K brothers in amoungst the top ten. When the K brothers blast out the two or three remaining black hopes I feel the full credit will forth coming, especially if they do it in devastating manner, ie KOs and opponents laid out on the mats.

jcolec02

Mentor
I would give the P4P to Pacquiao because he has recently dominated bigger opponents (Hatton, De La Hoya, Cotto) but I would say that the Klitschko brothers are more dominant for sure...Edited by: jcolec02

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The heavyweight division is not shallow. J41181 don't buy into the media propoganda. There are tons of good heavyweights now like Denis Boystov, Eddie Chambers, Alexander Dimitrenko, Chris Arreola, </span>Dennis Bakhtov, Tomasz Adamek, Ruslan Chagaev and Alexander Povetkin. The only reason the heavyweight division is considered "shallow" is that most of the top guys are white. The Jewish media is eventually going to have to give up this crap about the division being weak because the European domination will increase. There are tons of lower ranked European prospects who will be top fighters in the next several years. Watch and see.</span>