Why Aren't the Klitschkos Getting Any Credit?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I inadvertently deleted this thread while dealing with the troll who just signed up.
smiley9.gif
Feel free to add your comments again.

<DIV align=center>Why Aren't the Klitschkos Getting Any Credit?

By Web Tough Guy

(10/7/09) I remember my granddad telling me when I was about 9; I'm 26 now, that a person shouldn't be discriminated against on the basis of their color. I listened. My granddad was a local politician and he was old school. He wasn't a liberal â€" far from it; today, he'd be kicked out of his party â€" but he felt a deep conviction that if a man pays his dues â€" he should be paid! I agree 100 percent.

The anti-white discrimination against Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko would have disgusted him. As it does me!

Caste Football is a great site; it's needed because politics and sport are brothers who sleep in the same bed. In other words, if you don't manage to keep your side clean it will affect the other. The media â€" today, as it stands â€" is a propaganda tool of a sociologically-illiterate class of politicians with an unnatural hatred for their own culture. You don't have to go far â€" tell me one modern TV show that displays a racially proud White person in a good light? It doesn't happen; because â€" for 'some' reason â€" there's a vested interest in keeping Westerners quiet as their nations get swamped by other peoples.

I digress. I admit, I've been affected myself by this oppression: I've often held my views back for fear of being called a monster (or worse), and let smug flat-worlders make a fool out of me... And I know why, even though I'm 6' 4'', 18-stone and capable of a high level of physical achievement â€" among other races â€" I've been told I'm a genetic inferior.

Why? I don't think I need to go into detail; in the modern West there's a campaign against the White athlete. For example, despite his rants, Floyd Mayweather is one of the most well-known athletes on the planet. Recently, he has claimed that Kelly Pavlik has received more exposure than him from HBO only because of their racism. It's ridiculous, go into any bar in the USA or the UK and you won't find many people who have even heard of Pavlik. Again, I digress.

I remember â€" before V. Klitschko retired him â€" Lennox Lewis expounded that the Klitschkos only got their ‘'wide exposure'' because of racism. I like Lennox Lewis, but he's far too intelligent to really believe that â€" he's just a racist who can get away with it!

Since the start of their career, the two brothers have been called ‘'too mechanical''; ‘'quitters'' and ‘'monsters''; but very rarely have they been credited for what they are: two fighters that would have dominated in ANY ANY ANY ANY era"¦!

Wladimir â€" he would've beaten Ali:

I'm going to start with facts. At his best, Wladimir Klitschko is nearly unbeatable. Standing six-foot-six - with his mesomorphic body type, unbelievable strength and athletic ability that hasn't been bettered in boxing history - only the White Race could have produced him.

Like many of the greats, he has lost a few fights and learned from his mistakes. A product of the Eastern Bloc amateur boxing program, Wladimir won the 1996 Olympics and turned professional. Don King tried to get him, but he fought in Germany under Universum Promotions.

He did well, by all accounts, it was hard finding opponents to fight him, but those that did got knocked out. Then he ran into the underrated, hard hitting and very dangerous Ross Purity; and lost because he hadn't learned to pace himself.

The boxing world rejoiced. However, Wladimir isn't a quitter, he learned from his mistake and went on to KO the extremely awkward Chris Byrd in 12 rounds for the WBO heavyweight title. A White heavyweight champion, it was kept quiet. . .

Then Wladimir started to improve -- he started to be surer with his jab, shorten his punchers and his power increased. He was getting frightening and scary bad-boys-from-the-ghetto like Jameel McCline were brutalized in a way that only McCline's post-fight comments can convey.

"I let MY PEOPLE down," McCline said. For him, the fight was racial. . .

After beating all the blacks, Wladimir faced Corrie Sanders and was taken apart by the ‘90's most underachieving heavyweight. The boxing world rejoiced. I read an article that described Wladimir as a "heavyweight hype," and I could almost smell Neo-Marxist creeps praying to their godless universe that it had been kept quiet. Whites are better fighters

Wladimir slowly crept back into the scene with incredible self-belief, willpower and unparalleled athletic genius.

Wladimir hit his Golden Years.

Yes, he lost to Lamon Brewster because he (could have) lost his stamina. In the return, he hurt him - badly.

Yes, he did get knocked down by the hard-hitting DaVarryl Williamson. He won, it was an off night.

But he was learning, fast. Klitschko "battered" Samuel Peter for a unanimous decision. The giant Nigerian was hailed as the division's savior, but when he meet Wladimir, cruel jibes about his weight and crude skills surfaced. The trend has continued â€" those bedwetting media haters don't like what's happening.

On April the 22nd, 2006, Wladimir toyed with Chris Byrd for seven rounds and then knocked him out. He won the IBF belt. Chris Byrd did his best, but he couldn't be expected to stop a Nordic Warrior (Wladimir's long skull structure is Nordic) like Wladimir Klitschko from getting what he wanted. He had the wrong type of genetics.

After beating Byrd, Wladimir has beaten every challenger put infront of him: Calvin Brock â€" Olympian &amp; "Great Black Hope" - beaten in seven rounds; Sultan Ibragimov â€" fearless blue-eyed warrior â€" Wladimir schooled him over the distance; and Hasim Rahman â€" a street-thug who learned to fight in the "Hood" â€" didn't even bother to fight back and was KO'd in the 7th.

The story goes on. In Wladimir's last fight, due to David Haye's "back injury," Wladimir faced the fearsome Ruslan "The White Tyson" Chagaev and took him apart in the 9th.

He's become too good; there isn't anybody out in the horizon that can beat him and no one in boxing history too. However, his genes have split two ways"¦

Vitali Klitschko â€" The White George Foreman who wouldn't be Rope-a-Doped:

I admit, comparing Vitali Klitschko to George Foreman is a bit of an exaggeration; but I have no choice. Nothing compares to Vitali and, maybe, nothing ever will!

During the 60's &amp; 70's &amp; 90's, when every heavyweight champion was black, the division didn't have fighters â€" it had flickers. I admit, Sonny Liston's "flick" would hurt an awful lot; but it doesn't change the fact that the heavyweights weren't strong men. They were Black men: Quick? â€" Yes. Strong? â€" No.

While American Whites invented rockets and split the atom, Blacks entered boxing's glamor division and fought, almost exclusively, amongst themselves. The Whites living in the environment to be fighters lived in the East"¦

On the 16th of November, 1996, a former world kickboxing champion named Vitali Klitschko became a professional boxer; because he needed more physical challenges. He's rarely had any.

When Vitali turned pro, the media kept silent and waited for the reaction from people looking for a White heavyweight champion. However, it was the 21st Century, people didn't care about race any more. . .

It's true - in our time: The Information Age - many Whites have more varied interests than they did in the 1920's and couldn't care less if a White man holds the title. However, many Whites had been told, in Tommy Morrison's words, "that they can't fight!" The media had used the lack of Whites in the heavyweight division as a platform to besmirch our people as spineless, weak cowards without the wherewithal to fight among the more "savage" life forms in the human family.

Like his younger brother, on the same date, Vitali turned pro under Universum Promotions. (Not surprisingly, the Germans also stage the world's best boxing shows.) From the start, Vitali was called a "robot"; "un-American"; and endured a multitude of other slurs because of the color of his skin. But no one wanted to fight him.

I first become aware of Vitali Klitschko when I watched him KO Herbie Hide (my countryman) in the 2nd round. I was an immediate fan. Hide was a tough guy among the brothers, but when he faced a real man he sank in the sewer of his own b.s. Before the fight, Hide called Vitali a "Bumbaclot" and a "Rasclot"; and called him other moronic names believing that he was a bad boy etc., etc. It didn't matter â€" did it? - V. Klitschko had the "Bad Boy's" WBO championship belt around his waist.

Once he was champion, the boxing world started to change; slow at first, but steady, White guys from the Eastern Bloc turned pro and looked at the champions. They knew they could beat ‘em.

Being the best heavyweight of all time, it was inevitable that V. Klitschko would have a setback. He did. Against Chris Byrd, Vitali's shoulder dislocated and he retired in the ninth round. He was called a quitter, but any sensible man (including me) would say it saved his career.

The trouble with being a six-foot-eight White monster is people won't accept that you're the strongest fist fighter on earth. Despite the fact that V. Klitschko mowed through fringe contenders in a seriatim of unrepentant destruction. Despite â€" the fact â€" that iron-jawed tough guys like Ross Puritty and Larry Donald were stalked, beaten and ripped apart in a dungeon of Ukrainian brutality. He wasn't bad enough. He needed to prove himself.

On 21st of June, 2003, Lennox Lewis was meant to fight Kirk Johnson but the Canadian-born fighter pulled out. Vitali stepped in. Nobody expected him to have a chance, but the Ukrainian knew he could beat him.

I'll say it straight â€" Lennox Lewis was a great great great fighter, but he wasn't in V. Klitschko's class. After the fight, he retired because he was afraid of losing to a White man and he didn't have the honor to give Vitali a rematch.

As for the fight, Lewis had his moments but he was schooled. He was outstrengthed. He was outskilled. He was out-toughed. He was out of his league. Before, Lennox used his huge frame to outmuscle his slippery Black opponents and part-time White ones. He was successful, however, from the 1st round, Vitali punched him all over the ring and was way ahead on points and a KO looked certain. Then disaster struck. Lennox got lucky. V. Klitschko got cut and he wasn't allowed to continue for the 7th round. Lewis's hand was raised but everyone knew what had happened. Lewis retired because of it, and the world was treated to something they'd seen before. A real heavyweight, a White man.

Like his brother, V. Klitschko hit his Golden Years.

First, V. Klitschko unified the World title against the South African powerhouse, Corrie Sanders. Then he jabbed, poked and finally KO'd my countryman Danny Williams in the 8th round. (I watched, on PPV, I was Vitali's biggest fan!). Then Vitali retired â€" he had several back problems â€" and went into politics. I knew he'd be back.

He did. Vitali's comeback was against Samuel Peter; he was reported to be granite chinned. Vitali got him drunk, then mugged him with so many right hands it looked like a hate crime. Next, he beat a Cuban â€" Juan Carlos Gomez â€" and a likeable Mexican-American waited as the savior, the man who could make this nightmare go away.

Chris Arreola is nicknamed the nightmare, but he couldn't stop Klitschko last month. Again, a top contender was thrashed (a brutal, 10th , round KO) by the practiced hands of the older Klitschko and, again, the media has kept quiet. Why?

My Theory

By the definition, in the dictionary, I'm not a racist; but I'm starting to get fed up with our people's oppression. So are many normal, everyday people.

People don't complain about their churches being turned into mosques or their heroes being dragged through the mud of liberal horror, because they're afraid. Afraid of rejection. Afraid of violence. Afraid to be themselves.

The media's frightened to expose the Klitschko brothers' dominance - and all of the other White athletes like Fedor Emelianenko and Brock Lesnar -- because it means respect. Humanity â€" on microcosmic or macrocosmic levels â€" doesn't alter. Unfortunately, you need to be physically respected to be deemed worthy by humanity's lowest types.

With Vitali and Wladimir you HAVE to respect them, but the media don't want us to find out; because they'd have to respect us as well.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Don I was just was about to give that troll a written education and ass whipping! I had a great post to refute him and his BS. Oh well there is always next time.

j41181

Master
It's very sad how the sporting media has become today. Promoting superior affelets past and present Ali and Lebron, while disregarding many great white athletes, especially those of the present era.

I'm glad all is not lost, many smart folks are boldly saying the HW division is only competitive when the champion is black, while while considered weak when the champion is white. These smart folks can see through these deceptive lies from Caste and PC controlled sports media.

Unfortunately for these Caste and PC controlled idiots, Boxing and the MMA will be dominated by whites for many years to come. I pray that in the long run, these stupid brainwashed idiots will run out of excuses why whites are dominating these combat sports.

Whites are simply the BEST when it comes to ANYTHING!!!!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Trolls, you might as well not even try. You cannot exist on this board.

A great article Web Tough Guy!
smiley32.gif

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

web toughguy

You're all right,

what I was trying to elucidate was the Klitschko's lack of recognition. Everyone deserves it.

For example, I acknowledge Marvin Hagler as a great fighter. He was, without a doubt. However, I think Joe Calzaghe would have beaten him. But we've CAN'T speak our own minds about a subjective truth.

Like I'll admit - for nearly fifty years - most of the White heavyweights were awful. But now they rule the roast. Frank Warren thinks, when Russia's economy gets better, that the Arabs will dominate. If they do, THEY DESERVE PRAISE.

I was trying to expound the truth that every human deserves respect and WHITES AREN'T GETTING IT...

Westside

Hall of Famer
Web toughguy, again fantastic piece. ESB is big in England. You should try to have them publish it. It may be difficult but alot easier than here in USA.

I believe your piece needs to be read by the sport masses. The sooner the better. Web Toughguy please at least try to have some respectable Boxing or Sports media run it.

Again I think it is one of the important and great articles on how whites are disrepected even when they are on top of the world as heavyweight Champeeons or sports in general.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Good article Webtoughguy. It is not just the Klitschko's that aren't getting credit it is white boxers in general. I am hoping that when Abraham, Froch, and Kessler destroy these black hopes things will improve a bit.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Excellent article!
smiley20.gif

If there's a way you could post it on other boxing websites, then please do. Perhaps just join up and make a thread. You'd be banned from ESB, but some of the other sites may accept it, like the Klitschko site forum, maxboxing or boxingscene. It's definitely worth a try - after all, there's nothing really racist or offensive in it.

web toughguy

In response to Parody:

''Nothing really racist in it'' - I'm sorry, with respect, I couldn't care less if it was racist. Everything pro-White is racist. No offense, mate, I couldn't give a sh$t...

No - I don't think ESB would accept the article, it's too pro-White. However, if it was pro-Black and some, well, Black person wrote about Jack Johnson's treatment he'd be seen as a ''liberator''. (&lt;&lt;&lt;By the way,I prefer British punctuation. Because we're more refined, just joking, my American brothers...!?).

Anyway, like I explained in my article about Brock Lesnar, White athletes have got to start being more vocal, so they raise our consciousness. Of course, we know that White athletes are at least equal to the other peoples, but how many people say it? Oppression. Oppression. oppression...

j41181

Master
Read this article and judge for yourselves.

Dettloff: What makes the Klitschkos so dominant?</font>
Posted Dec. 20, 2009 at 08:49pm
By William Dettloff

If you didn't know better, you'd think The Brothers Klitschko, who even Democrats and Republicans can agree are the best heavyweights in the world, are as adept at slipping Valium into their opponents' water bottles as they are at jabbing loose their precious spinal cords.

Consider: in his last four fights, Vitali, 39-2 (37), has beaten Sam Peter (KO 8), Juan Carlos Gomez (KO 9), Chris Arreola (KO 10), and Kevin Johnson (W 12). This after not having fought in four years, or since stopping Danny Williams (KO 8) in December 2004.

In the 39 rounds he‘s fought since ending his retirement, you can make a case that Vitali has lost maybe a round or two. That's if you take a point or two from him just for looking like a dork even as he batters guys senseless.

Little brother Wladimir, 53-3 (47), the world heavyweight champion, lost to Lamon Brewster in April 2004, and has since won 11 straight, eight by knockout. His better victims include Chris Byrd (KO 7), Calvin Brock (KO 7), Sultan Ibragimov (W 12) and Ruslan Chagaev (KO 9).

You can make a case for Wladimir having lost one or two of those 35 rounds if you are recovering from a severe head injury, rode the short bus to school every day, or are Gale Van Hoy.

These two are getting close not only to cleaning out the division, but wiping out an entire generation of heavyweights. That's how dominant they are. Yes, they've lost -- Vitali to Byrd and Lennox Lewis, Wladimir to Ross Puritty (!), Corey Sanders (!) and Brewster.

But they have one another's backs: Wladimir twice annihilated Byrd, and Vitali avenged Baby Brother's losses to Puritty and Sanders (Wlad also beat Brewster in a rematch).

If Lewis hadn't retired after beating Vitali, he certainly would have faced Wladimir, if not Vitali in a rematch. And who knows what would have happened?

All of this success despite what we see when they're in the ring: Wladimir's eyes get bigger than Floyd Mayweather's ego when a guy gets in the same zip code and threatens to land a punch. And when it comes to opening up, he's shier than a newborn rabbit. What's he so worried about?

Meanwhile, Vitali makes Jess Willard look like Willie Pep. Let's put it this way: graceful he ain't. If Gene Fullmer were fighting today, he'd make fun of Vitali's clumsiness. (Note: if you don't get that reference, go to youtube after reading this column and watch some Fullmer fights. Rookie.)

Yet both guys keep winning. And winning. And not by a little.

It's as baffling to us as it is to many of you, and don't say the secret to their success is merely their size. If that's all there is to it, Nicolai Valuev and Ty Fields would be among the best heavyweights in the world.

These guys aren't getting touched lately. Even Lennox Lewis got hit sometimes.

To try and figure this all out, RingTV.com asked five knowledgeable fight game junkies why in the hell the Klitschkos are so dominant right now, and if they could have competed at a top level during other very strong heavyweight eras.

The respondents are Henry Ramirez, lead trainer for Chris Arreola, who lost to Vitali last September; Eddie Mustafa Muhammad, 1980s light heavyweight champion and trainer of 175-pound belt holder Chad Dawson; long-time fight game figure and matchmaker Don Elbaum, who has been involved with Philadelphia's Eddie Chambers, who meets Wladimir in 2010; veteran West coast trainer Joe Goossen; and manager Steve Munisteri, whose fighters Obed Sullivan and David Bostice lost to Vitali and Wlad in in 1999 and 2000, respectively. Several of Munisteri's other heavyweights have served as sparring partners for the Klitschkos.

Two notes: We have sneakers that are older than Ramirez, so we didn't bother asking him about how the big guys would have done in other heavyweight eras. No offense, Henry -- it's good to be young! Also, the responses have been edited for length and clarity.

Elbaum:
It's amazing how they seem to be able to dictate everything. That slow left hand, that seems to hypnotize guys. And (their opponents) don‘t seem to have any fight plan to win. There are a thousand trainers but no teachers. (The Klitschkos) are not great fighters. They're not. But they're so head over heels over most fighters today. Most of the heavyweight contenders 20 years ago, forget about them. Forget about them!

If Primo Carnera was around today, he'd be the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. I believe he would beat the Klitschkos and anything else that's walking around,. Most of the heavyweights today are as ordinary as can be. I do like (Alexander) Povetkin. I've always thought he had a shot with Wlad. I give him a hell of a shot. The most exciting thing around is David Haye, even though I thought Valuev won their fight. And Eddie Chambers is going to give Wlad a hell of a hard time. The only way Wlad wins is if he gets a German decision. And you can print that.

Ramirez:
They fight very tall, they lean back. They‘re great athletes. They're tall, athletic and awkward. If anyone knew the answer to how to beat them, someone would do it. It's so damn hard. I've heard everyone say you've got to do that, you've got to do this. But these are the best heavyweights in the world. During the Kevin Johnson fight Chris texted me and said ‘Hey, he didn't fight me like this!' Vitali was very flat-footed. It was because Chris was so aggressive and made him move and fight hard. He was very awkward doing it, but he still shut Chris out, you know? We were successful to some degree making him fight hard, but the guy never got tired. He never stopped boxing. There are people that wanted to criticize Vitali because it's not entertaining, but it's effective.

Mustafa Muhammad:
First of all, they know how to use their God given talent, which is reach. And their balance is always on. A lot of American fighters don't work on their balance, which is the most important thing. American fighters don't want to work on that. They just want to get in there and throw punches and they think that's all there is to it. Balance is key to what the Klitschkos have. Plus their size. The height. Every imaginable advantage that they have, they use to a great degree.

Plus they had a lot of great amateur experience and good training. I don't see anybody beating those guys in the foreseeable future. The only guys that could have competed with the Klitschkos would have been Larry Holmes, Muhammad Ali and George Foreman. The Klitschkos would have been competitive with those guys. No doubt about it.

Also, Americans have options. We can play basketball, we can play football, we can play variety of sports The guys behind the iron curtain, the first thing they want to do is fight. They're born fighting. They train hard, they take it serious. The only guy (in America ) that I see train as hard as the Klitschkos is Floyd Mayweather Jr. He'll fight you from the time the bell says ding until the bell says dong. I've seen him go one round for 20 minutes. That's how the Klitschkos train.

Goossen:
One of the reasons Vitali came out of retirement in the first place is that he saw what everyone saw -- that Sam Peter was a 5'10"Â human bowling ball who had gotten progressively bigger and wider. He was ripe for Vitali. Juan Carlos Gomez is not a heavyweight -- he's no taller than me and had been through a lot in Germany. He was perfect for Vitali. And did anyone ever confuse Chris Arreola with a smart boxer-puncher? He's a wide open brawler who fights with a lot of enthusiasm. And he didn't have a good camp. So it was just perfect matchmaking.

I won't take anything away from them, but the matchmaking has a lot to do with it. But when the Klitschkos are on they're the hardest guys in the world to fight for four reasons. One, they're big, and two, they're athletic. That's a hard combination to beat when you're heavyweight. Three, they're one-punch knockout artists. Four, they fight with intelligence: They use good footwork. They'll tie you up on the inside. They grapple and tie you up real well and then once they start tiring you out that way, they have that outside game. It's hard to get by that one-two. Also, it's hard to find guys that size that are very coordinated. When he was young Wlad moved like a middleweight.

Could they have competed in other eras? Well, Wlad lost to Ross Puritty, Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster. Guys no one would consider all-time greats in the heavyweight division. So I doubt he would be able to compete with that era. I think Scrap Iron Johnson and Amos "Big Train"Â Lincoln would have given them hell. But they would have been champions at some point. Pinklon Thomas was a champion. Jimmy Young could have been a champion. It would have been a lot tougher for them, but somewhere along the line both would have been champions. But it would not have been easy.

Munisteri:
Both of these guys have been beaten, so it's not like they're invincible. Wlad has been down on the canvas 12 or 13 times. If you look at Ali, he was 40 years old and had been floored three times. Vitali quit in the Chris Byrd fight, and he got stopped by Lewis. And remember, that was in the last fight of Lewis' career when he was 38 years old!

They're really good. They're not invincible, they're not the best ever. But there're really good. My guys have told me that Wlad has super quick reflexes, is very fluid and has great technical skills and hits really hard. He's probably a little more fragile than Vitali, and he's probably not as physically strong. He's an exceptionally talented athlete.

Vitali it's more of a size thing and he's more rugged. That's 1/3 of the equation. That's what they have. There's another third and that has to do with genetics. One's 6'6 ½" the other 6' 7" and they have very long reach and they're kind of like storks; they lean back and it's so hard for a guy to reach him.

They have a very high skill level. There are other smaller heavyweights with a very good skill level, like Eddie Chambers, but when you put a 6' 215-pounder with great skills against a 6'7"Â 250-pounder with great skills, logic tells you more times than not the bigger guy is going to win.

Plus, they've been very good about picking the right opponents as their challengers. They would compete in any era because of the size difference. They would compete not because they're more skilled than those guys, but because they have good skill and are so much bigger.

Some random observations from last week:

Here's a dare for Kevin Johnson: Watch Kelly Pavlik's win over Miguel Espino, and watch how Espino, who had less chance than you did against Klitschko, fought hard to the end. That's how fighters do it"¦

Why does everyone find it so funny and interesting that Espino was eating tacos when he got the call with the offer to fight Pavlik? Is that what passes for funny and interesting in boxing?"¦

Who knew Jesus Chavez was such a dirty, crazy little bastard?"¦

The trouble Paul Williams had with Sergio Martinez puts his showdown with Pavlik in a new light, doesn't it?"¦

Don't feel too bad for Hector Velazquaz. Do you know how tough you have to be to make it past the third round against Edwin Valero? Let's take up a collection now for Antonio DeMarco. The man's going to have some medical bills"¦

The news that Top Rank will be launching a series is only good if they put on good fights. Another awful series featuring Ty Fields or his Hispanic equivalent every other week won't do anyone any good"¦

Believe me, if Bob Arum could find another Butterbean out there -- or, be still our hearts, a Hispanic version -- he'd be on every show. But then, whose fault was it that Butterbean was a cult hero? If he didn't make money, Arum wouldn't have used him. And you thought you have to be broke to be a hillbilly"¦

Bill Dettloff can be reached at Dettloff@ptd.net

Source:
http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1441/dettloff_what_makes_the_klitschkos_so_dominant/

Westside

Hall of Famer
J41181 very interesting and great article from men who know boxing. But initially I scrolled the names of the experts and saw one that was a jew(Elbuam. I instinctively knew this Jude would try to rain on and disparge the Brothers K. No surprise he did. What is this obession with Jewish sports writers who hate them? I know some will say it the cultural marxist thing. I resisted subscribing to it, but maybe its true.

The rest stated good/great things about the Brother K. Not surprisenly they were hispanics, blacks and whites. These Jews are really a big ? to me.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
their "expert analysis" reeks of sour grapes, to me. they should give credit where it's due.

i'm no boxing historian, but even i know that Ali fought a bunch of turds during his career. how many of those other guys finished their careers undefeated? exactly. so every fighter is beatable ... not just the two most dominant heavyweights in the world who are despised for being White and Talented.

and to say that Vitali "quit" against Byrd is to leave out the fact that A) he was leading the fight at the time, B) his arm had nearly fallen completely off forcing him to fight one-handed, and C) he'd possibly have ruined his entire career if he'd pushed his body through that torture.

i guess those facts don't matter, eh?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Klitschko's have one more clown left on their list and that is David Gaye. He twice backed out of fights with each of them and then got a gift decision in Germany to take a portion of the heavyweight crown. He landed only several punches per round but before the fight he was guaranteeing he would knock Valuev out. I expect the coward to duck the Klitschko's for several more years so they get older and keep his belt by fighting has beens like Ruiz.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Van_Slyke_CF said:
Yes, let's see either one of the Klitschkos destroy David Haye in 2010.

If they get that chance Van Slyke. Haye has a mandatory defense against John Ruiz. After that I am sure he will look for some easy fights to hold on to that belt rather than unify.

whiteathlete33 said:
Van_Slyke_CF said:
Yes, let's see either one of the Klitschkos destroy David Haye in 2010.
If they get that chance Van Slyke.  Haye has a mandatory defense against John Ruiz.  After that I am sure he will look for some easy fights to hold on to that belt rather than unify.
If haye beats ruiz i would bet haye will try to get a fight with holyfield....

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
J41181 very interesting and great article from men who know boxing. But initially I scrolled the names of the experts and saw one that was a jew(Elbuam. I instinctively knew this Jude would try to rain on and disparge the Brothers K. No surprise he did. What is this obession with Jewish sports writers who hate them? I know some will say it the cultural marxist thing. I resisted subscribing to it, but maybe its true.

The rest stated good/great things about the Brother K. Not surprisenly they were hispanics, blacks and whites. These Jews are really a big ? to me.

They've puzzled me for a long time. I've spent a lot of time reading about the Chosen Ones and trying to understand them, and finally came to the conclusion that they're crazy. Their obsessive hatred of the white goyim is a kind of collective insanity.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Maybe and rightfully so, they are still upset with millions of their kin going up in smoke, so to speak during WW 2. But it was American, English and Canadian whites who fought and died to stop their systematic and brutal removal from Europe.

What do they think their end game is? The world inhabited with mongrel peoples and they (Juden) controlling every facet of the world. They need to remember history. A world will not tolerate being ruled by a minority.

Parody said:
Westside said:

They've puzzled me for a long time. I've spent a lot of time reading about the Chosen Ones and trying to understand them, and finally came to the conclusion that they're crazy. Their obsessive hatred of the white goyim is a kind of collective insanity.
Paranoia! Webster's dictionary: Paranoia; A systeamtized delusions, as of grandeur and especially that of persecution, Sounds like the jewish religion to me......

The Hock

Master
Elbum makes you want to hurl. The Klitchko's are "head over heals" above the other heavies? Like they somersaulted their way to the top? Elbum claims Carnera would be champ today. If you know boxing history, that is a supreme insult to the Klitchkos. I mean, the irrational hatred just throbs through his analysis. Deep down, Elbum must be one of those self loathers, and the Klitchkos supremecy just makes him cringe inside when he compares himself to them. So he makes this sorry attempt to bring them down closer to his level.

But Elbum and his ilk will always have to look up to the Klitchkos.

Edited by: The Hock

Westside

Hall of Famer
Elbaum is truely a angry misguided Jew who lets his irrational hatred cloud his writing and logic.

Primo Carnera was knocked out by Max Baer in 1935, a cruiserweight by today's standards as well as Joe Louis in 1937. It would be like saying a good cruiserweight could knockout Vitali. And today that will never happen.

How he can claim Carnera would be Champ today is beyond me. The Brothers K would smash him back into the last century. No, this Jew is trying to equate the Brothers K with a marginal heavyweight of the past.

I wanna grab this prick by the nose and drag him in the ring and give him a beating.

white is right

Hall of Famer
If Carnera were around today he would be a combination of Tye Field and Valuev. He might win a paper title and defend it with well chosen challengers. But there is no way he would be the man in the division for any length of time. If a 210 pound man could legitimately beat a skilled large man they would still try and do so. When Jones beat Ruiz he never called out Lennox because he knew Lennox would have his head. Haye is the closest thing to an old time heavyweight on the scene and he had enough sense to duck both brothers and choose the Carnera like Valuev. Edited by: white is right

Blue Devils

Mentor
Ring magazine released their pound for pound top 100 list the other day. Wladimir ranked 19 and Vitali ranked 21 respectively. It's harder for heavyweights to get the p4p recognition. If they continue to dominate and the guys ranked ahead of them lose they should be in the top 10 in no time. I think Wladimir will make the top 10 before his career is over but this year will likely be Vitali's last.

Here's where our fighters ranked

14 Arthur Abraham
15 Sergio Martinez
16 Kelly Pavlik
19 Wladimir Klitschko
21 Vitali Klitschko
25 Mikkel Kessler
27 Ricky Hatton
30 Tomasz Adamek
41 Paulie Malignaggi
48 Lucian Bute
58 Vic Darchinyan