Why Aren't the Klitschkos Getting Any Credit?

Kaptain Poop said:
White Shogun said:
You guys really think the Klitschkos deserve to be 1-2 P4P? Where does Pacquiao fall on your list?

3rd.

Hey, I think Manny is great, but who has dominated their opponents more? No one has even touched the Klitchkos for years. Manny's been touched in that time span. If you don't have the Klitchkos ranked high then you have to believe the media crap about the sudden lack of talent in the HW division. You have to believe some mysterious disease has made large people suddenly less competetive at the exact same time large Russian fighters have entered the boxing for the first time in modern era. What a coincidence. How does a ton of more dominate fighters previously barred from boxing suddenly equate to less competition?

For all the hype of Mayweather and Manny, how would this weight class compare to the lightweights and middleweights of the late 70's and early 80's? Not well IMO. However, I'm quit sure the Klitchskos would have pummeled fighters of the Ali,Holmes, Tyson, and Lennox Lewis era. I know this because I watched Vitali pummel Lennox already. The HW champion of this era is much better than before - and the media is correct; there is no competition - "for them." Being miles above the competition is not a negative. There are one and two in my book and Manny is #3.

As someone has already pointed out, historically HW's have been included in the PFP discussion often taking the #1 spot. Now we are brainwashed into believing that a HW can't possibly be the best PFP in the world??? WTF? That's why they all step on scales before a fight - to fight equal-sized competition. The only thing you have to look at to determine PFP best is how they did against equal-sized competition. In that respect the K-brothers are second to none.

BTW, who cares about multiple-weight title holders? Nobody claimed a puff-up Roberto Duran was the best PFP when he won the Middleweight title. But, he was considered the best PFP as a single weight title holder in the lightweight division because he totally dominated that particular division. The only way a multiple title would matter is if the fighter fought at a heavier class than what he actually weighed in at. All of the people that moved up in weight class also gained weight themselves. Check their weigh-in stats and you'll find that they almost all are within a pound or two of the limit.
Your right on with that kaptain!

CF fans are going a little "over" On manny being a multiple-weight division champ! Going up and down is easier than dominating in one division for years. Roy jones moved up and beat ruiz but would he beat vitali or wald?? NO! by going up and down in weight you can stay away from bad matchups.. Like ali and ken norton! Norton was not very good. but his style was hard for ali to beat.. And just like de la hoya moved up to get away from orzubek nazarov.. They just look for easy fights and good "style matchups" and move up or down.. Edited by: lost

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
We almost never see one of the better European heavyweights losing to a black heavyweight anymore. There are a few exceptions to the rule like Dimtrenko losing to Chambers and Valuev getting robbed against Haye but these are the exceptions. Once the Klitschko's retire or maybe even before they do Povetkin will be a champ. I don't give him much of a chance against the two brothers but he can beat Haye easily. They will call Alexander boring as well. Just wait and see.

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
The heavyweight division is not shallow. <span style="font-weight: bold;">J41181 don't buy into the media propoganda.  There are tons of good heavyweights now like Denis Boystov, Eddie Chambers, Alexander Dimitrenko, Chris Arreola, </span>Dennis Bakhtov, Tomasz Adamek, Ruslan Chagaev and Alexander Povetkin.  The only reason the heavyweight division is considered "shallow" is that most of the top guys are white.  The Jewish media is eventually going to have to give up this crap about the division being weak because the European domination will increase.  There are tons of lower ranked European prospects who will be top fighters in the next several years.  Watch and see.<span id="userPro160625" ="showDropDown'userPro160625', 'proMenu160625', 160, 0;" ="msgSidePro" title="View Drop Down"></span>
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
I never saw that coming! Thanks for correcting me big-time!
smiley32.gif
smiley2.gif

There is actually a large bunch of emerging European prospects that will succeed the Klitschkos. Thereby keeping the division white dominated for many more years. I guess what I should've said was, the Klitschkos aren't the credit they truly deserve is because of the media's blunt ignorance on them. Because they are white and nice people, not black and hood-like. The term "shallow" is a deliberate ploy by the media to discredit them fully.

Some may have bought in to that nonsense, but there is a growing number of people who see the other way, the division is more loaded than ever. It just not getting much attention, Euros fighting in Europe, when USA is still the "real" boxing venue. It's plain Jewish-American bias!

I hear you, WA33! This kind of stuff is fast getting old!
smiley2.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
whiteathlete33 said:
The heavyweight division is not shallow. <span style="font-weight: bold;">J41181 don't buy into the media propoganda. There are tons of good heavyweights now like Denis Boystov, Eddie Chambers, Alexander Dimitrenko, Chris Arreola, </span>Dennis Bakhtov, Tomasz Adamek, Ruslan Chagaev and Alexander Povetkin. The only reason the heavyweight division is considered "shallow" is that most of the top guys are white. The Jewish media is eventually going to have to give up this crap about the division being weak because the European domination will increase. There are tons of lower ranked European prospects who will be top fighters in the next several years. Watch and see.<span id="userPro160625" ="showDropDown'userPro160625', 'proMenu160625', 160, 0;" ="msgSidePro" title="View Drop Down"></span>

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
I never saw that coming! Thanks for correcting me big-time!
smiley32.gif
smiley2.gif

There is actually a large bunch of emerging European prospects that will succeed the Klitschkos. Thereby keeping the division white dominated for many more years. I guess what I should've said was, the Klitschkos aren't the credit they truly deserve is because of the media's blunt ignorance on them. Because they are white and nice people, not black and hood-like. The term "shallow" is a deliberate ploy by the media to discredit them fully.

Some may have bought in to that nonsense, but there is a growing number of people who see the other way, the division is more loaded than ever. It just not getting much attention, Euros fighting in Europe, when USA is still the "real" boxing venue. It's plain Jewish-American bias!

I hear you, WA33! This kind of stuff is fast getting old!
smiley2.gif

J41181, most of these Europeans didn't start boxing until not too long ago with the fall of the Iron Curtain. That's why most of the best fighters are now from Europe. If Eddie Chambers or another black was champion you wouldn't hear anything negative about him. The media would make comments about his hand speed and other typical negro worshiping stuff. The Jews are going crazy trying to figure out what to do next.

This is the only site i post on! But Im registered on two boxing sites.. Just to see that all the wiggers and white-haters have to say.. And i believe the people that think today's HWs are weak. Are just the people who want to believe it! Edited by: lost

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
lost said:
This is the only site i post on! But I'm registered on two boxing sites.. Just to see what all the wiggers and white-haters have to say.. And i believe the people that think today's HWs are weak. Are just the people who want to believe it!

Exactly!

And also, there's those pathetic sheeple who just believe and repeat whatever the Jewish media people like Kellerman, Raskin, Bernstein, and Atlas tell them.

This is the trouble..The east-european fighters are not just beating their competition today.. But they are beating the greats of the past! Everybody knows that an ali, foreman, holmes, or tyson never got in the ring with a top easteruo fighter.. They were barred from pro boxing... So in the back of their mind they know if a vitali or a povetkin, boytsov, or waldimir can dominate their opponents today.. What if they. Or fighters like them could have turned pro back in the 60s, 70s, And 80s That's the trouble! Not the fighters of today! but saving the greats of the past. Their name, and their place in boxing history... Edited by: lost

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
This is the trouble..The east-european fighters are not just beating their competition today.. But they are beating the greats of the past! Everybody knows that an ali, foreman, holmes, or tyson never got in the ring with a top easteruo fighter.. They were barred from pro boxing... So in the back of their mind they know if a vitali or a povetkin, boytsov, or waldimir can dominate their opponents today.. What if they. Or fighters like them could have turned pro back in the 60s, 70s, And 80s That's the trouble! Not the fighters of today! but saving the greats of the past. Their name, and their place in boxing history...

Yes but the media and wiggers will never admit to it.

j41181

Master
During the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's... behind the Iron Curtain...

There were a significant number of gifted and talented Eastern European fighters who would've given the likes of Patterson, Liston, Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes, and Tyson the fight of their careers. They are forever lost in time and history. The Klitschkos, and their Eastern European contemporaries, are solid evidence of that lost era in boxing. Mainstream boxing will never admit to that. Edited by: j41181

j41181 said:

There were a significant number of gifted and talented Eastern European fighters who would've given the likes of Patterson, Liston, Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes, and Tyson the fight of their careers. They are forever lost in time and history. The Klitschkos, and their Eastern European contemporaries, are solid evidence of that lost era in boxing. Mainstream boxing will never admit to that.
That's right! Remember "Igor vysotsky?" It's hard for me to find out anything on him! But this is that i got.. Vysotsky beat teofilo stevenson (two times) The last time with a "Big KO"... He also beat tony tubbs,(ko2), Woody clark,(ko2), Jimmy clark,(w3), Mitch green,(w3), He lost to Greg page,(In a controversial loss!) Both tubbs and page were world champs as pros... And even vysotsky said he was not the best heavyweight in the USSR...

white is right

Hall of Famer
He had tender skin that's why he never went to the Olympics. He now trains young amateur fighters in Moscow.

Charlie

Guru
If there are any doubts there is a concerted effort to demean the Ks one need only consider the 'Last Call With Carson Daly' show. Ostensibly an alterna-music/celeb showcase. Mr. Daly interviewed the exciting heavyweight Tor Hamer, prefacing the segment with comments along the lines of;

'boxing is now boring, except maybe for Pacquiao, but boxing is really boring and in really bad shape, especially the heavyweight division, now without Tyson and Holyfield, but there's hope on the horizon'

And we go to Tor. Who went to Penn State. Won the NYC Golden Gloves. Feted in the Village Voice. Has won 9 fights. And in just two years will win the heavyweight championship. He's an intellectual fighter. He's charismatic. He's going to win the championship for America. Did I mention he's really, really smart? And not just smart-for-a-black-guy smart.

Watch out you Eastern European commies! You betcha!

And now for a performance by an obscure yet critically adored musical act that's taking Reseda by storm...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Never heard of this guy Charlie but trust me he won't win anything. The DWF's would love to have another black heavyweight champion. The Jews can write all the degrading articles they want about the Klitschko's but in the end we always have the last laugh. By the way Tyson was an idiot who couldn't beat you if he couldn't knock you out. I guess the Klitschko's aren't too popular because their iq's are much higher than the average negro boxers and also show class in the ring and out of it.

Just check this black guys record and he has gone through a bunch of bums so far. Any B level European fighter will defeat him.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

ww

Guru
'boxing is now boring, except maybe for Pacquiao, but boxing is really
boring and in really bad shape, especially the heavyweight division, now
without Tyson and Holyfield, but there's hope on the horizon'

Same hate-whitey mantra that all the little low-IQ pencil necked geeks on the wigger boxing forums keep chanting. They hear it on the controlled media and the parrot it.

And we go to Tor. Who went to Penn State. Won the NYC Golden
Gloves. Feted in the Village Voice. Has won 9 fights. And in just two
years will win the heavyweight championship. He's an intellectual
fighter. He's charismatic. He's going to win the championship for
America. Did I mention he's really, really smart? And not just
smart-for-a-black-guy smart.

Ha ha! I'm glad he clarified that!

ww

Guru
Blue Devils said:

"A curious thing is happening. The names of Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko
are beginning to creep onto various pound-for-pound lists, which are
reserved for the best fighters in the world regardless of their weight.

For example, Wladimir is No. 7

in the most-recent Yahoo! Sports
rankings, behind Sergio Martinez and ahead of Timothy Bradley. And
Vitali received the 11th most votes from Yahoo!'s panel of experts,
meaning he could crack the Top 10 if he keeps winning..."

That "pound for pound" bs is another one of my pet peeves. It is nothing more than a list of some dumbass's favorite fighters, usually little guys who are non-white. It started off as a space filler in the useless rag Ring magazine, and now they act like it's an authentic rating system of some sort.

ww

Edited by: ww

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
With whites holding so many belts you would think that many of the top 10 pound for pound fighters would be whites. That's not the case at all. Some lists don't have a single white fighter on them.

ww

Guru
lost said:
j41181 said:

There were a significant number of gifted and talented Eastern European fighters who would've given the likes of Patterson, Liston, Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes, and Tyson the fight of their careers. They are forever lost in time and history. The Klitschkos, and their Eastern European contemporaries, are solid evidence of that lost era in boxing. Mainstream boxing will never admit to that.
That's right! Remember "Igor vysotsky?" It's hard for me to find out anything on him! But this is that i got.. Vysotsky beat teofilo stevenson (two times) The last time with a "Big KO"... He also beat tony tubbs,(ko2), Woody clark,(ko2), Jimmy clark,(w3), Mitch green,(w3), He lost to Greg page,(In a controversial loss!) Both tubbs and page were world champs as pros... And even vysotsky said he was not the best heavyweight in the USSR...

All their so-called black super-heroes, like Clay/Ali should have an asterisk next to their name because they never fought one single eastern European.

Igor Vysotsky defeated Teofilo Stevenson twice. They have remained friends, and Vysotsky visits him in Cuba, twice I think.

I used to work with a guy from eastern Europe who fought Stevenson, in fact I sparred with him, just goofing around.

The "black super-heroes" never fought any Cubans or black Africans either.

The heavyweight division is now better than it has ever been before and it is much more of a real world championship than it has ever been before.

ww

Edited by: ww

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Look at the Ring Magazine's pound for pound list.

1. MANNY PACQUIAO

JUNIOR WELTERWEIGHT

2. FLOYD MAYWEATHER

WELTERWEIGHT

3. JUAN </span>MANUEL</span></font><div style=": ; : 2147482647; top: -32px; left: -18px; display: none;" id="preLoad1"> </div></span> MARQUEZ

LIGHTWEIGHT

4. NONITO DONAIRE

JUNIOR BANTAMWEIGHT

5. SHANE MOSLEY

WELTERWEIGHT

6. CHAD </span>DAWSON</span></font>

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT

7. PAUL WILLIAMS

MIDDLEWEIGHT

8. SERGIO MARTINEZ

JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHT/MIDDLEWEIGHT

9. PONGSAKLEK WONJONGKAM

FLYWEIGHT

10. CELESTINO CABALLERO

JUNIOR FEATHERWEIGHT.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
It's easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle, than a white boxer to get on the Ring p4p list. There are a lot of Jewish Supremacist writers who vote for that list, and they are extremely reluctant to ever give credit to a white boxer.

ww said:
lost said:
j41181 said:

All their so-called black super-heroes, like Clay/Ali should have an asterisk next to their name because they never fought one single eastern European.Igor Vysotsky defeated Teofilo Stevenson twice.  They have remained friends, and Vysotsky visits him in Cuba, twice I think.I used to work with a guy from eastern Europe who fought Stevenson, in fact I sparred with him, just goofing around.The "black super-heroes" never fought any Cubans or black Africans either.The heavyweight division is now better than it has ever been before and it is much more of a real world championship than it has ever been before.ww
I like calling the black champ's of the past "The non-Slavic tested world champion!"

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Paul Williams shouldn't be on that list. Not after the fight with Martinez in which he lost in reality but won on the scorecards.

white is right

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Two names stick out Mosley because he looked deader than a battery in -30 degree weather and Williams who should switch places with Martinez(who has accomplished more and probably won their fight). Also Dawson doesn't deserve to be on the list either. He has looked flat in some of his bigger fights post Adamek and he isn't even a unified champion.