White Receiving Duo

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Jamie Dukes just said, "There's no way Wes Welker makes the Pro Bowl. He's benefitted from the double teams on Randy Moss."
I will give Dukes the benefit of the doubt there he was probably going through sugar pangs and his head was spinning. What 400 pound man can go 90 minutes without eating and not be tripping out....
smiley36.gif
Did he say that Mcnabb is still an allstar level qb...
smiley36.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
In a more serious note Dukes has never said anything outside the box I remember at the last combines his comments sounded like he was Dick Vermeil wearing a fat suit...
smiley36.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley5.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Stonewall said:
You are spot on, White Power. These black ex-players are sooooo jealous of successful white players. They see Tom Brady dating attractive supermodels and like I said, are just jealous.

It's really coming to fruition now since the tide is turning, and more of our white players are excelling. We need to take this nonsense as a compliment. These blacks are threatened and afraid.

I mean, ask any woman if she'd rather date Troy Aikman or Deion Sanders? We all know the answer. Don't even ask a girl about Jamie Dukes, unless she's an expert in gastric bypass surgery.
Hahahaha. She better be a gourmet chef and have access to Dom Deluise's tailor.....
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white is right

G

Straying way off the topic. Trump wrote a contract to Herschel Walker in the end an average NFL player for a big sum. Trump does an interview with some magazine a couple of years ago, little mention of Walker, but he did say quite emphatically that he wished his daughter would hook up with Brady and have children. Genetics do matter and not in ways that lefties wish for.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I'm enjoying the "diversity" of the NFL Network tonight. All three announcers in the studio are black, the only guest interviewed so far was Adalius Thomas, there have been reports from Deion Sanders and Sterling Sharpe. Twelve percent of the population is one hundred percent of the on-air talent.

Oops, there's Caste-clown Brian Baldinger, always good for demeaning white players. I guess he counts as the first non-black.

Wow, couldn't they get an Asian in their for some balance? OR Rush Limbaugh again? I'd love that, but it will never happen.

The NFL elites realize that with 70% of the players black it will cause a stir amongst players if more black ex-players aren't hired as announcers and coaches to keep pace.

Don didn't you post something about how a black NFL player was quoted as saying he'd play harder for a black coach? There is no stopping the cohesiveness of blacks as a group.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member