White Receiving Duo

Stonewall

Guru
It's been some time since we last were treated to an NFL gamefeaturing two white standout receivers (both have a shot at 70+ catches and 1,000 yards) on the same team. But gentlemen, tonight we have the opportunity to enjoy the exploits of Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels. Two high quality receivers who were virtually ignored coming out of college.

I was at the gym and didn't hear any audio, but it looks like we will be rescued from having to listen to the most annoying announcer who has ever been allowed to hoist a microphone, Bryant Gumbel. The nerd probably had an allergy attack or had his glasses stepped on. Actually, he's probably not even allowed in Texas because he's such a liberal.

Good luck Walter and Daniels, you guys are truly white warriors.

We'll actually have the privilege of seeing a football pulled in by a receiver, not bouncing off his shoulder pads. Point that out to the friends you watch the game with, it'll be a new spectacle for them to see!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any way to pick up this game on the Internet? I just moved and don't have satellite service hooked up yet (thanks to the amazing incompetence and poor customer service of DirecTV).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
When I click the live stream for the game, I only get an NFL Network studio show -- Rod Woodson and Jamie Dukes are gabbing right now. There is a live scoreboard for the game but no stream of the game that I can find. . .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Now they've gone to the game from the studio for at least a while. Must be a different version. Thanks!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm enjoying the "diversity" of the NFL Network tonight. All three announcers in the studio are black, the only guest interviewed so far was Adalius Thomas, there have been reports from Deion Sanders and Sterling Sharpe. Twelve percent of the population is one hundred percent of the on-air talent.

Oops, there's Caste-clown Brian Baldinger, always good for demeaning white players. I guess he counts as the first non-black.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Deion just called Kevin Curtis a "number three receiver. The Eagles don't have a weapon at wide receiver." Another black just said, "Give Donovan McNabb the weapons he needs at wide receiver and he'll have an All Pro season."
smiley6.gif

G

I don't mind Gumbel that much but I wonder if he was their affirmative action hire, that is to say, the only black, or part black announcer left who was not working for some other network.

"Quick, we have to hire some black guy, any black guy, who is left?"

Because, he's really not that good. A professional calling NFL games should not say the wrong thing as often as Bryant does. Talking about the 3 minute warning, calling the Packers the Cowboys, alerting us to an upcoming interview with Rick Romo? Come on man. Say the right thing in there.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Deion just called Kevin Curtis a "number three receiver.  The Eagles don't have a weapon at wide receiver."  Another black just said, "Give Donovan McNabb the weapons he needs at wide receiver and he'll have an All Pro season." 
smiley6.gif

ha! it's exactly another way around, give Curtis a real QB and he will easily be in top 3 receivers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jamie Dukes just said, "There's no way Wes Welker makes the Pro Bowl. He's benefitted from the double teams on Randy Moss."

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"Jamie Dukes just said, "There's no way Wes Welker makes the Pro Bowl. He's benefitted from the double teams on Randy Moss.""

Haha, who the f*ck even cares about the pro-bowl?! Let those washed-up losers on the NFL network gab all day long about how much Welker, Curtis, or any other speedy white WR sucks...anyone with sense knows it's not true. They're just trying to cover up and makes excuses as to why Curtis and Welker have been running right past every superior black afflete in the NFL.

The pro-bowl literally means NOTHING. I could care less if any white player gets noticed enough to make it, and I'm NEVER shocked when they don't get voted in after an amazing year. All I care about is watching the players I love do well. This season has been amazing for white players, especially receivers like Welker, Curtis, Daniels, Walter, Stokley, Cooley and Witten.

BTW, Deion Sanders is just envious of Kevin Curtis' speed, as he would run right past Deion if given the chance. Curtis IS the fastest man in the NFL, bar none. I tell any and every NFL "fan" who'll listen this very fact. The only games McNabb played well in were ones where he actually threw to Curtis and gave him looks. Kevin is easily the most talented WR the Eagles have had in 10-15 years. What about T.O.? He doesnt have talent, he's playing against guys 100 lbs lighter, and 5-8 inches shorter. What do you expect to happen?Edited by: Thrashen

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Sounds like those guys are going out of their way to knock white wide receivers. The Eagles aren't playing tonight, why did they bring up Kevin Curtis?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The original topic was how the Eagles can slow down the Cowboys' offense when they play this week, then switched to poor, oppressed McNabb, who is always praised by black announcers no matter how obvious it is that he is not a good quarterback this year and may never be again.

Stonewall

Guru
One of my favorite Deion Sanders moments was watching him get burned deep by New Orleans receiver Keith Poole in a Christmas Eve game played about a decade ago.My extended family was sitting around the Christmas tree getting prepared for dinner, and yousee the "best corner ever" get burned by aman who nobody had heard of. You guys remember Poole, his nickname was 'White Rice'.

Too bad he never got a legitimate chance in the NFL. But on that one day, it was very sweet to see him blow by Sanders.

Stonewall

Guru
Kevin Walter just schooled Champ Bailey for a big gain. Casual fans think Bailey is Superman, mainly because the media hypes him up so much. Walter just made him look foolish. Our white warriors week in and week out are making black players look worse and worse. It's only a matter of time until even the most uneducated fans see this. We are making great strides.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Stonewall said:
One of my favorite Deion Sanders moments was watching him get burned deep by New Orleans receiver Keith Poole in a Christmas Eve game played about a decade ago.My extended family was sitting around the Christmas tree getting prepared for dinner, and yousee the "best corner ever" get burned by aman who nobody had heard of. You guys remember Poole, his nickname was 'White Rice'.

Too bad he never got a legitimate chance in the NFL. But on that one day, it was very sweet to see him blow by Sanders.

Keith Poole led the NFL in yards per reception in 1999 at 19.0 when he was a semi-starter for the one and only time (Patrick Jeffers and Tim Dwight were also in the top four in YPCthat very interesting season for white receivers). The nextyear Pooleof course was demoted to backup, by Mike Ditka no less. Then the Jim Haslet era began in New Orleans and Poole was doomed in the NFL. He was also widely hated for no discernible reason other than his obvious talent offended Caste Nation and the drunk white fans.Poole's career average was 18.1 yards per catch.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
nevada said:
Isn't Curtis the best receiver the Eagles have had in years?

Outside of Terrell Owens, yes.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Deion just called Kevin Curtis a "number three receiver.  The Eagles don't have a weapon at wide receiver."  Another black just said, "Give Donovan McNabb the weapons he needs at wide receiver and he'll have an All Pro season." 
smiley6.gif

Number 3 receiver. That show was a racist bufoon Sanders is. How about that fact that he already has over 900 yards on the season and has legit deep speed. What a moron.

White Power

Mentor
Deon is a ****** through and through you can't teach them anything. He went to Florida State for 3 years and never went to class. Do not pay attention to the white hating ****** analysis, they only say these things to get a reaction out of the fans who happen to know better. Deon hates to talk about the Patriots. He absolutely hates Bill Belechick and especially Tom Brady, and can't stand to say how good they really are. I don't watch the NFL network because I know what racist bull sh*t the brotha announcers spew towards the great white players in the leauge.

Stonewall

Guru
You are spot on, White Power. These black ex-players are sooooo jealous of successful white players. They see Tom Brady dating attractive supermodels and like I said, are just jealous.

It's really coming to fruition now since the tide is turning, and more of our white players are excelling. We need to take this nonsense as a compliment. These blacks are threatened and afraid.

I mean, ask any woman if she'd rather date Troy Aikman or Deion Sanders? We all know the answer. Don't even ask a girl about Jamie Dukes, unless she's an expert in gastric bypass surgery.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"It's really coming to fruition now since the tide is turning, and more of our white players are excelling. We need to take this nonsense as a compliment. These blacks are threatened and afraid."

Well said. Has-Been analysts such as Michael Irvin, Deon Sanders, Emmitt Smith, Jamie Dukes, Krap-sean Johnson, etc. all seem to degrade white players (especially WR's) at every given opportunity. They see guys like Welker, Curtis, Walter, JJ, Matt Jones and about 15-20 awesome white TE's and are sad that their "homies" can't cover a white man to save their lives. The jealousy is so obvious I can't stand it anymore.

The funniest / most depressing part of this horsesh*t reality is, back when all those overrated losers played in the NFL and NCAA, there were EVEN BETTER white WR's and running backs that SHOULD have taken their spots to begin with! I seriously can't even trust that "legends" like Emmitt Smith even had the talent to play in the NFL. Whenever I see old, recently retired black players, I always wonder what white man was way better than him back in high school and college....but never got a chance because of the caste system. -

G

By excluding the average NFL able white man TPTB have made a huge mistake. From now on only those with exceptional abilities will make the NFL, and they will start to burn the average black player and make fools out of the half wit announcers and the DWFs. The day will come when the average white player will turn in a 4.4 bench an ungodly amount and score above 40 on the wonderlic. The next generation of coaches if they want to win will start conducting oral interviews to determine IQ (just like Microsoft does). The next generation of white men will borrow ideas from the Mormons and Nietzshe. The crackpots of the left prattled on and on about "Evolution" (but not Genetics) and they are about to get Evolution good and hard.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I like your optimism Wile, and you may be right. White kids will never lose their love for football and they are learning that they must be totally dedicated to maximizing their athletic abilities to the fullest to play beyond high school at big programs. Only the true zealots will defy the Caste System, but there are enough zealots to keep lots of them pounding on the door each and every year. I'll bet a lot of talented white football players know what this site says is true; it's their parents who won't accept it.