white people going extinct

To parody:
You have it right, race is more than skin color. It is an attitude, it is a culture.

Observer

Mentor
jcolec02 said:
I hear alot of this "white extinction" talk and it may be warranted in the united states or england, but if you think that 300 million white russians are going anywere anytime soon id say ur nuts. (good luck trying to integrate that country)
smiley2.gif
I'm not sure about the other Slavic countries, but Mother Russia herself is on the forefront of the coming "demographic winter". Its current population (143 million) is expected to decline to 112 million by 2050. "In a desperate effort to stave off demographic winter, the government is offering a baby bonus of 250,000 rubles (the equivalent of $9,200) for every child a family has after the first."

'Demographic Winter' Exposes the Century's Overlooked Crisis

And, as Jimmy C noted, a growing percentage of this declining population are not culturally Russians.Edited by: Observer

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Well with six sons the wife and I have done our duty, so get out there (or in there) and do your part to save the white man, start inseminating for uncle Sam! I know it's tough and sometimes your mate may not be the best looking but at this point you can't be choosy,and anyway, you may not be the dream catch either. This is for posterity not perfection.We are up against the fertile wombs of a thousand barbarian nations and now is the time to drop the condoms, flush her pills and have reckless, unprotected sex (preferable with a woman.) In short, become the Progenitor!

That is all.

Observer

Mentor
WHITE NOISE, greazt post!!! Clever, cutting, and strong. Six boys... any girls? I remember a study/observation that test pilots have a very high percentage of girls, as do the poor.
Actually, Europeans "should be" a very fertile group, I'll see if I can find the study. Basically, high conception rates, and the women stay in their child-bearing years longer.

jcolec02

Mentor
Wow, I just did a search on russia and your right, about 145,000,000 not the 300 million I was tought in school, of course our text books still had them listed as the soviet union...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
jcolec02 said:
Wow, I just did a search on russia and your right, about 145,000,000 not the 300 million I was tought in school, of course our text books still had them listed as the soviet union...

Its nice to see that the local school district is staying up to date with world events. Where I went to Junior High the 20 year old textbooks would have fit in great with our 20 year old football helmets!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Getting back to Russia my friend told me of a program the president was running recently. Since Russia's population is declining he was offering money or something to any families who have more than 2 kids.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, whiteathlete33, I read something about that too. I think someone here may have mentioned it in the last day or two as well.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It is pretty sad Colonel when a drastic measure like that is even mentioned because of whites declining in population. It is pretty much happening in most European countries as well. All this while the populations of some African countries are still booming despite an unbelievable amount of AIDS. Also China is at 1.3 billion. What in the hell is going on here?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
WHITE NOISE said:
Well with six sons the wife and I have done our duty, so get out there (or in there) and do your part to save the white man, start inseminating for uncle Sam! I know it's tough and sometimes your mate may not be the best looking but at this point you can't be choosy,and anyway, you may not be the dream catch either. This is for posterity not perfection.We are up against the fertile wombs of a thousand barbarian nations and now is the time to drop the condoms, flush her pills and have reckless, unprotected sex (preferable with a woman.) In short, become the Progenitor!

That is all.

Bravo!
smiley32.gif
My wife & I have four (3 boys & 1 girl), and we've been talking about number 5.
smiley1.gif

green fire317

Banned
China's population should be going down because of the one child rule right? also there are pockets of whites in South Central Asia, and in the Middle East, in places like Afghanistan. i saw a picture of a white family in Afghanistan and if you have ever seen the famous picture of that Afghan woman i am pretty sure she has green or blue eyes. i think it was on the cover of National Geogrpahic or one of those big time magazines.Edited by: green fire317

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Noise and Dixie, thanks for doing your part! The wife and I plan to start doing our part within the next couple of years. Thankfully, we've got plenty of time to work with!

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Good man Dixie! The only way we are going to prevail is to procreate, plain and simple. We can educate later, but for now, the Caucasoid is in decline and will be overrun by a modern day invasion that hasn't been seen since Xerxes.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
White Noise and Dixie, thanks for doing your part! The wife and I plan to start doing our part within the next couple of years. Thankfully, we've got plenty of time to work with!

You should do lots of practicing in the meantime.
smiley9.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Colonel_Reb said:

smiley9.gif

Oh yeah, brother! Getting in lots of practice!
smiley20.gif
smiley20.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
jaxvid said:
Colonel_Reb said:

smiley9.gif
Oh yeah, brother! Getting in lots of practice!
smiley20.gif
smiley20.gif

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
WHITE NOISE Members Profile
Find Members Posts
Add to Buddy List
Caste Football Guru

Member #584

Online Status: Online
Quote WHITE NOISE
Report PostQuote Reply Posted: Today at 2:50pm
Good man Dixie! The only way we are going to prevail is to procreate, plain and simple. We can educate later, but for now, the Caucasoid is in decline and will be overrun by a modern day invasion that hasn't been seen since Xerxe

I must resectfully disagree White Noise. In the end, it'll be the "people of color" who will come out of all this on the bottom. They have no idea that the American people are not so slowly coming out of their stupor/slumber. They go on as if nothing is happening. They will be the most surprised people in the world when the Americans come after them. They ain't seen nothing yet, and no amount of crying and whining will save them once this thing gets going.

Tom Iron...

StarWars

Mentor
Tom Iron said:
I must resectfully disagree White Noise. In the end, it'll be the "people of color" who will come out of all this on the bottom. They have no idea that the American people are not so slowly coming out of their stupor/slumber. They go on as if nothing is happening. They will be the most surprised people in the world when the Americans come after them. They ain't seen nothing yet, and no amount of crying and whining will save them once this thing gets going.

Tom Iron...

Agreed. I'm 18 and most of my friends if not all have no idea what is happening, but more and more everyday I see opinions more like my own. I predict a white nationalist nation within 10-20 years.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
yeah, if you were an alien from outerspace looking in on all of this you'd have to put your money on the white people, I mean c'mon........

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Don't misconstrue my meaning, I am by no means counting us out. On the contrary, the white man has given the world science, medicine, philosophy,astronomy, etc. All from the ground up and when pushed he can rebuild what gets broken all over again. That being said, we are suffering from a negative birth to death ratio worldwide, whilst third world proles are birthing at an exponential rate that is far outpacing their deaths.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Yes to many White couples having only 1 or 2 kids, or not having kids at all. And the hip thing for rich people to do is adopt a minority or someone from another country, usually non White. Then there is the people who never grow up and just stay single and screw around, kind of like "Sex and the City", White people are more likely to use protection, and women are more likely to be on birth control or get an abortion.

Thinking of the math, that would wipe us out quickly. 100 White people turn into 50 the next generation, then 25 the next, of course we have a very large population and the amount of kids White parents have varies among families, but you get the point (I wonder what the average is for the number of kids among White parents?). Meanwhile many minorities have at least 4 to 6 kids sometimes up into the teens (usually with different fathers though).

So I think every White couple should try to have at least 3 to 4 children as long as they could financially support them (My brother has a son and isnt with the mother and the financial burden is mainly on her family and my parents [sometimes i want to punch him in the face, he needs to grow up and be a good father, he 5 years older than me and acts like hes 17]).

I have one on the way, gonna find out soon what gender it is (i would kind of like a boy as a first born, but i will be happy either way! I just pray that he/she is healthy, that is all that really matters). I would like to get to 4 before my wife turns 35, but Id be happy with 3.

So listen to WHITE NOISE!

WHITE NOISE said:

That is all.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Go ye forth and multiply! If we don't sustain a higher White birthrate, we'll be overran by the other races. We have some good friends that have nine kids (ages 6-23)...all from the same Momma & Daddy & all home-schooled. The kids are all well behaved, good Christians. They're like the Duggers "Lite".
smiley2.gif