white people going extinct

green fire317

Banned
i figure this topic had to come up at one point or another so i thought i would be the one to bring it up. the fact is that white people are dwindling due to the fact that whites have recessive traits. What are your thoughts gentlemen?

C Darwin

Mentor
skin color is a codominant trait, like in a pink carnation.

I have a question for the group--

Is there any other way to sustain a white population other than to have the population be racist?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
White people are dwindling because some people have a long-term goal of using their influence to bring about a reduction in our numbers.

the reason why

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
green, I don't think it has as much to do with recessive genes as it has our selfishness/unwillingness to reproduce offspring as we historically have. Non-whites are out-breeding us, to put it plainly. In the United States, abortion has hurt us more than most of us think. We're talking 55 million babies killed since 1973 (5 years before I was born) of which I'd say roughly 40 million were white. That's my 2 cents.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
green, I don't think it has as much to do with recessive genes as it has our selfishness/unwillingness to reproduce offspring as we historically have. Non-whites are out-breeding us, to put it plainly. In the United States, abortion has hurt us more than most of us think. We're talking 55 million babies killed since 1973 (5 years before I was born) of which I'd say roughly 40 million were white. That's my 2 cents. 

That's part of the reason for our decline. The leading abortion advocates, at least here in Canada, have been Jewish Supremacists like Henry Morgentaler.

green fire317

Banned
i remember somone posting not too long ago saying that the nordic traits come back after a few generations, but the ******* traits linger. can anyone explain this beter. i mean genetics are not my specialty. and does anyone have any pictures of a white person with ******* traits?

C Darwin

Mentor
green fire317 said:
does anyone have any pictures of a white person with ******* traits?
Ben Jealous, head of the NAACP. Honest to god!
benjamin_todd_jealous.jpg

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
My numbers on abortion may be a little on the high side, but not too much. I would say a conservative estimate of the number of white abortions is 30 Million, but I expect it is even higher than that.

No doubt that miscegenation plays a part as well. I don't think the effects have been huge in the US just yet, but they are becoming more significant. Obama being a great example. There are so many "high yellows" around these days you wonder how many true Negroes are left in this country.

I abhor abortion and miscegenation. I will do what I can to ensure the continued presence of the white race in this country.

green fire317

Banned
it was weird because when i was watching the rod woodson hall of fame induction they showed his kids and his third kid looked to be white with straight shaggy hair while the others had curly hair wih somewhat white skin. is that a biological son of his?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
C Darwin said:

To me, skin color is just one of many traits of a European, and probably not the most important one. Higher intelligence is a more important characteristic.

Instead of using the misleading terms "white" and "black" it would be more accurate to say "Caucasian" or "European" and to say "negro" or "Sub-Saharan African".

There are albino negroes, and many of us after being out all summer have a darker skin tone. That doesn't really mean much.

What's more important than skin color is that Europeans have greater creative intelligence and have stronger self-control. We tend to be more monogamous, forming longer-lasting emotional bonds. Negroes are more promiscuous, and have a greater tendency toward rape, as revealed in the US federal statistics on crime. Our brains are more capable of higher philosophical thought, while negroes' thoughts seem restricted to simpler basics such as sex and survival.

In sub-Saharan Africa, before the whites came, the negroes hadn't even invented the wheel nor built any two story buildings! In some areas like Sudan that came into contact with Arabs, there were some hints of civilization. But in most of sub-Saharan Africa (the area between Senegal and Cameroon, east through the Central African Republic and Kenya to southern Somalia, and south to the southernmost part of the continent), the people had not yet arrived at the neolithic stage.

Last edited:
A good source to find out what is going on would be Patrick Buchanans book 'Death of the West'.<div>
</div><div>The White Race is in SERIOUS trouble and hopefully the nascent White Nationalist movement can provide some answers.</div><div>
</div><div>Myself I am more of the opinion that the inundation of massive immigration by Brown people ('Brown Drown') is one of the most dangerous issues. </div><div>
</div><div>If Whites existed in a secessionist White Ethno-state this would not be such an issue as the threat of miscegenation and Race Replacement would not exist in such an Entity.</div><div>
</div><div>Also there are still millions of Whites, the problem is not so much the lack of White numbers, but the massive numbers of non-Whites. </div><div>
</div><div>When it comes to why are there not as many Whites it is clear that Whites have reduced their numbers at the behest of enviromentalists who have warned us about upcoming enviromental issues and also Whites just do not like living crowded. Most of Europe is jam packed with people so people just sort of sub-consciously know that there are too many folks. Sadly R-type reproductive strategy types (negroes) do not come to these conclusions and keep popping out little brown monsters. </div><div>
</div><div>
</div>

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
C Darwin said:

To me, skin color is just one of many traits of a European, and probably not the most important one. Higher intelligence is a more important characteristic.

Instead of using the misleading terms "white" and "black" it would be more accurate to say "Caucasian" or "European" and to say "negro" or "Sub-Saharan African".

There are albino negroes, and many of us after being out all summer have a darker skin tone. That doesn't really mean much.

What's more important than skin color is that Europeans have greater creative intelligence and have stronger self-control. We tend to be more monogamous, forming longer-lasting emotional bonds. Negroes are more promiscuous, and have a greater tendency toward rape, as revealed in the US federal statistics on crime. Our brains are more capable of higher philosophical thought, while negroes' thoughts seem restricted to simpler basics such as sex and survival.

In sub-Saharan Africa, before the whites came, the negroes hadn't even invented the wheel nor built any two story buildings! In some areas like Sudan that came into contact with Arabs, there were some hints of civilization. But in most of sub-Saharan Africa (the area between Guinea and Cameroon, east to Somalia, and south to the southernmost part of the continent), the people had not yet arrived at the neolithic stage.

First off welcome to the board Niroy. Secondly Parody you are on point about negroes not even having a wheel and living in mud huts. Some of them claim that whitey stole their magic powers. Heck they used to be able to fly and move stones with their minds.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping for the development of a defacto white homeland. Somewhere where the dominant paradigmn is one of carefully excluding non-whites. It doesn't have to be specifically racist. For instance the non-white population of somewhere like Finland would be zero if not for the lunacy of the diversity crowd which ships non-whites in for some perverted reason I have yet to figure out. I'm hoping the eventual break-up of the US along racial lines, specifically the West and Southwest becoming some kind of hispanic homeland, will encourage other regions of North America to concentrate with homogenous populations.

I also hold out hope for Australia and/or New Zealand since they have such geographic seperation. For the rest of us we will live like Brazil, white enclaves trying to fence themselves off from the non-white savages, with mixed results.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Too many Whites have bought into the propaganda of living the "me first" existence & shunned the traditional path of bearing children (as God commanded us). Other Whites are duped by the (Globalist Elite controlled) enviro-BS which states "kids are bad for Mother Earth/Gaia". While others have become prey of the cultural Marxist & decided to mix bloodlines. The key for our survival is to have more children within the bounds of marriage*.

* = Having kids outside of marriage plays into the Globalist Elite's continued assault on traditional White, Christian values (on which our Republic was founded). This is no shot on those here who might have kids outside of marriage, but only opinion for moving forward/the future (for Whites).

The Hock

Master
I was in Walmart the other day and whites were definitely in the minority. This in a town that fifteen or twenty years ago I'm sure was 90%+ white. I'm wondering where did they all come from and how did they get here?

What the hell? Who is doing this? I have yet to see any politician that gained office by promising to increase immigration, especially third world immigration. We're still white enough that to do so would be political suicide. Yet here come the hordes.

A lot of good voting does.

Europe

Mentor
The Hock said:
I was in Walmart the other day and whites were definitely in the minority. This in a town that fifteen or twenty years ago I'm sure was 90%+ white. I'm wondering where did they all come from and how did they get here?

What the hell? Who is doing this? I have yet to see any politician that gained office by promising to increase immigration, especially third world immigration. We're still white enough that to do so would be political suicide. Yet here come the hordes.

My school district is now a minority majority school district which means white kids are less than 50% and this was a just about all white area 30 years ago. It's mind boggling how it's changed in 10-15 years. And that doesn't include the immigrant whites--Polish, Russian which of course I would rather have.But at this point I want zero immigration. Immigration is so out of hand.
I hate Walmart and rarely go there, but I was in there a few weeks ago and about 75% of the people were minorities and largely foreign born. Why give away your country and make yourself feel like you are the foreigner. I would rather move to Europe. It's still better now, but in 50 years it's going to be pretty bad.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
The Hock said:

My school district is now a minority majority school district which means white kids are less than 50% and this was a just about all white area 30 years ago. It's mind boggling how it's changed in 10-15 years. And that doesn't include the immigrant whites--Polish, Russian which of course I would rather have.But at this point I want zero immigration. Immigration is so out of hand.
I hate Walmart and rarely go there, but I was in there a few weeks ago and about 75% of the people were minorities and largely foreign born. Why give away your country and make yourself feel like you are the foreigner. I would rather move to Europe. It's still better now, but in 50 years it's going to be pretty bad.

Where is your school district Europe, if I may ask?

Europe

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
Europe said:
The Hock said:

Where is your school district Europe, if I may ask?

Chicago area.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'm really lucky. The school that I attend is about 95% white. The other 5% is Native Americans. Also, there is only one or two blacks in the whole school district, but it is pretty small, though. We look to have a tremendous football team this year, as well.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Our kid's school (NW GA) is about 90% White, 6% black & 4% "anchor baby". The county school system is roughly the same.Edited by: DixieDestroyer

jcolec02

Mentor
I hear alot of this "white extinction" talk and it may be warranted in the united states or england, but if you think that 300 million white russians are going anywere anytime soon id say ur nuts. (good luck trying to integrate that country)
smiley2.gif
Edited by: jcolec02

jcolec02

Mentor
...and I know that there not white but mexico is another country that you dont have to worry about integrating anytime soon...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Russia has something like 30-50 million muslims ... and only a fraction of them are White. the tensions are running very, very high in the Fatherland.