What State are you from?

What part are you from? I'm from North Bergen. It's not as bad as JC, but it's getting there.[/QUOTE]

Well thats a very, suspiciously, odd coincidence because I live there as well. What brought you to this website?

Libpunkchick

What?! Really? What a coincidence!
smiley17.gif
I came across this site after reading Amren, and it sounded interesting. I'm on the right, and race and ethnicity is an interest of mine. The Lib part of my username means Libertarian, not Liberal
smiley2.gif
. I'm on the right wing branch, though, and I don't agree with the open borders part, or in total free market enterprise; there has to be some control. The rest I can agree with.

Race and ethnicity is an interest of mine because of the "diverse" *cough cough* place I live. My parents were born in Cuba, but my grandparents are from Spain, in Galicia. My parents get pretty upset when people call them "Hispanic", because to them it means dark people who don't speak English. My parents are citizens, and Americans first, everything else later.

I hope this clears up some stuff, and that I will be allowed to keep on posting. I'm not sure if we would be considered white by your standards. My parents are very adament that there is no black or indian blood in the family, and I can believe it. My mother has brown hair and eyes, and my father black hair, but green eyes. My mother's side of the family is mostly blond, and my paternal grandmother is a green-eyed redhead. I myself have black hair, brown eyes, but an olive complexion, so I get the wrong parts
smiley36.gif

It's really weird when I show pictures of my family to friends, and they cannot believe my family is Spanish, because of how they look, and the fact that my family is very assimilated. My parents didn't speak Spanish to us as children, only English, and tried to be as American as possible. Probably why I prefer heavy metal and punk to any "Hispanic" music
smiley36.gif
. I hope this post isn't too long, and that I didn't waste anyone's time
smiley1.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
You don't have to be white to post here.

G

So you're ashamed of your ancestry? The self-hate is very revealing. The good news is Tony Gonzalez scored a touchdown yesterday. Now that's cause for a Fiesta or whatever you 'spanish' people do.

Libpunkchick

I am not ashamed. It's just that I don't identify with what "Hispanic" identity is in the US. We are respectable, middle-class, speak English and are American citizens. My mother is especially adamant on that regard. My parents always told us to be as proper as possible, so we don't get lumped in with "Hispanics".

Spanish people, especially those who are very European, generally don't like mestizos or mullatos. They usually don't want anything to do with them. My family is like that, but then again, they were only in Cuba for one generation, and came from Spain before that.

Whenever I see the "Hispanic" people in the Hudson area who don't work, speak English, or intend to assimilate, I am glad I'm not them. I don't want to sound racist, but many white Spanish people from Cuba, Puerto Rico, etc. are quite adamant that they are not mestizo, mulatto, whatever. Those who claim affinity with the afformentioned groups are flaming liberals that the media likes. They are not representative of Spanish people as a whole. I hope this clears up everything. I don't want to make enemies, but I have a temper, and I don't like to be insulted
smiley2.gif

Triad

Mentor
Libpunkchick said:
My parents were born in Cuba, but my grandparents are from Spain, in Galicia.

Spain is in EUROPE. True Spanish descendants are as white as the French or English. I didn't catch the self hate?
smiley5.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what volekforqb meant either. Libpunkchick you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders and you're very welcome here.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
If any of you have ever lived in a 'mixed' Hispanic population, you'd know what libchick is talking about.

Most of the monied people in Mexico are light-skinned, and they have always looked down on their darker, 'mestizo' brothers. You can see it in stores, supermarkets, anywhere you have the opportunity to observe the interplay between the two. I'd even venture to say that they are of different 'cultures,' even if they're from the same country, much the same way that southerners and Yankees are different, or the west coast from the midwestern United States.

I know there are a lot of whites who abide by the one drop rule, but my take on what it means to be white is to observe what kind of reaction that person would get walking down the streets of south central or east L.A. You'll find out in short order if you're white or not. Its funny, blacks and Hispanics always seem to be able to recognize a white person when they see one, but we can't?

There are people posting on here who don't think Eastern Europeans aren't white. Or Italians. Or Greeks. It doesn't surprise me that someone would think Spaniards aren't white, either.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
volekforqb said:
Are muslims and jews white?

Have you ever been to Bosnia?

Stop changing the question when you get an answer you don't like.
Edited by: White Shogun

Triad

Mentor
volekforqb said:

Based on religion, possibly. Based on race: Arabs/Persians, Pakistanis, etc., and Jews, definitely not.

The misunderstanding is understandable. The Hispanics we see on TV are usually the mestizo variety. There are still European Spaniards present to our south. Check out the pic of the current King of Spain.

King Juan Carlos I

Not exactly George Lopez or Diego Sanchez.

G

Answer the question white shotgun? Yes, I've been to Bosnia , have you ever read a history book? what are you some kind of slav?

G

well guys it's been exposed. one of the 'leaders' of this site ie; white shotgun is a dumb dago.. of course he's full of white pride. lmao ...do me a favor chump, stop representing the 'white race' and go bake me a pie.

G

as for tony gonzalez, she sounds full of self-hate and ashamed of her ancestry if you ask me and i quote:

I myself have black hair, brown eyes, but an olive complexion, so I get the wrong parts
smiley36.gif

you got that right seniorita, the only right part you got is the brain you have with which you kiss my white ass. keep it that way!

C Darwin

Mentor
volekforqb said:

Don gave the Buffalo Bills credit for having a white QB in his 2006 Caste System review. Should he have?

volekforqb said:
dumb dago.

volek, a dago is an Italian, and the last time I checked, they are White. Hispanics on the other hand, are a very questionable debate altogether.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
volekforqb said:
Answer the question white shotgun? Yes, I've been to Bosnia , have you ever read a history book? what are you some kind of slav?

Then you should know that there are Muslims who are white, even without considering conversions in other parts of Europe and the USA by people of European heritage. If you want to argue that religion changes one's race, then I submit that the only true remaining white people on the planet are living in Iceland. For as you know, Christianity is also a Semitic religion. Have YOU ever read a history book?

As for hurling around the word slav like it is some kind of insult, maybe you should have used the name of another quarterback for your screen name, 'volekforqb.' The Volek surname is of Czech origin (cf. David Volek, former New York Islander hockey player from Czechoslovakia. I'm sure Don will remember him - his goal in overtime eliminated the Penguins from the 1993 Stanley Cup.) The Czechs are a western SLAVIC people from Central Europe.

This is almost too easy.

volekforqb said:
well guys it's been exposed. one of the 'leaders' of this site ie; white shotgun is a dumb dago.. of course he's full of white pride. lmao ...do me a favor chump, stop representing the 'white race' and go bake me a pie.

In case you were not aware, 'dago' is a perjorative term used to refer to Italians, not Slavs. I thought I'd point that out just in case you were as mixed up in your knowledge of slang terms as you are in your history, geography, and genealogy.

Oh, one more thing - welcome back to the boards. Edited by: White Shogun

Bart

Hall of Famer
This particular troll is very persistent if nothing else. After being dismissed from the board it comes back again and again to be soundly thrashed. It must be a glutton for punishment.I like your avatar White Shogun.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Man volek flamed out there didn't he?

I think he owes the site an apology. C'mon volek, show that you are a true white man and apologize for your insulting and crude behavior, and to a woman too.

Would you like to live in a white society where insults and boorish behavior like you have displayed are allowed to go unpunished? I don't think so. Neither do we.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
I like your avatar White Shogun.

Thanks, Bart. The avatar is kinda small for that gif, but its still big enough to see Cro-cop kick Silva in the head. He dropped like a felled tree.
smiley1.gif
Edited by: White Shogun