sure.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
whoo pig sooie!
smiley2.gif
Arkansas.Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Rise

Guru
St. Louis Missouri here, where the north side of the city is 98% black and has a nice post-apocalyptic aura to it. Muder and crime runs rampant. This is typically what you see along with high rise projects and section 8 HUD homes:

unknown-summer2000.jpg

Take the tour of north stlEdited by: Rise

Triad

Mentor
Rise said:
St. Louis Missouri here, where the north side of the city is 98% black and has a nice post-apocalyptic aura to it. Muder and crime runs rampant.
Instant classic post!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Rise,

That building looks like it could be in one of the neighborhoods by me in Jersey City, NJ. The almost 100% black part of J.C. is the Lafayette/Greenville district and it looks like sh*t. There are still burned out buildings there from the race riots in the 60's and 70's that look no different from the pic you posted above. Reminds me of Detroit. Lol.

SteveB

Mentor
I was born, raised, and have always resided in the Republic of Texas
republic-texas-flag.jpg
Edited by: SteveB

Bronk

Mentor
Rise, that virtual tour of North St. Louie makes me want to scream out. What wounderful buildings, all being laid waste by hordes of barbarians.

voice

Guru
Marxist laden Minnesota.

Good Luck firing me you bastards as I run my own business!

smiley16.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Menelik, I like that 1956 Georgia flag! The real Georgia flag.
smiley32.gif

G

Colonel_Reb said:
Menelik, I like that 1956 Georgia flag! The real Georgia flag.
smiley32.gif

I think its the best one shown but of course I'm biased. Thanks!
smiley32.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I have always thought my state flag (Mississippi) is the prettiest in the country, but I'm a little biased too. I have lived in 3 other states though. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

cslewis1

Guru
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia. I was born on an island in Maine and migrated South when my parents split up about 25 years ago. Went to high school in Maryland and was jumped on two separate occasions by groups of blacks. Was stationed in upstate New York in the 10th Mountain division, but did deploy to Central and South America and Germany a number of times. Went to college in northern Virginia. and go back every now and again. Also lived in Phoenix for about 5 years.

My friends, Northern Virginia is today what the rest of the country will be in 20 years. We are the minority, and that's a fact. Shenandoah Valley is pretty sweet though...for now. But West Virginia is looking better every day.

Nice thing about here, is that people are Christian and not afraid to show it. People are also not afraid of being a redneck, and I don't find that word derogatory in the least. Bluegrass reigns supreme. Unfortunately, we have the spoiled rich white kids trying to act as if they're running in gangs too. I guess you can't get away from that.

For a conservative Christian man, trying to add my share of Christian children to teh world, I truly feel blessed I found the Shenandoah Valley.

Come on and visit. I can't say I'd be able to put you up, too small a house. But I can show you around.

As for why people don't put their real names, because they're scared crapless. There was an article int eh Wall St. Journal today about a Belgian man's website that was saying Belgium had needed to get a grip on their Muslim immigration. And the Feds went after him, demanding that he take down the site, or else face imprisonment! It's freakin' crazy.

yet, the Muslims can say and do whatever the hell they want. It's the same thing here.

C Darwin

Mentor
I got the blue state blues.

smiley19.gif

hillarysmiles.jpg
schumer.jpg
Edited by: C Darwin

Libpunkchick

I'm from New Jersey, Hudson County to be exact
smiley6.gif
It sucks, it's turning into a ghetto. My mother wants to move the family to somewhere downstate, at least it's nicer and cleaner.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Libpunkchick said:
smiley6.gif
 It sucks, it's turning into a ghetto. My mother wants to move the family to somewhere downstate, at least it's nicer and cleaner.

Welcome to the board Libpunkchick, I'm guessing you are female, nice to have you posting, please feel free to comment, we can use the input. Good luck with getting out of NJ, that part of the state is like Detroit East.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the board Libpunkchick.We could use some more ladies here.Have you ever been to Great Adventure in New Jersey.I went there years ago and had a really good time.

Libpunkchick

white lightning said:
Welcome to the board Libpunkchick.We could use some more ladies here.Have you ever been to Great Adventure in New Jersey.I went there years ago and had a really good time.

Yeah, my Mom got tickets from her company, and she took me and my youngest brother. However, it kind of sucked
smiley21.gif
Some of the rides you had to pay separately, and they were the cool rides
smiley24.gif
Plus, there were a lot of trashy, ghetto people there, for some reason, and they were loud as hell. Luckily, we only had to pay for the parking. It sucks, don't go there
smiley11.gif

Libpunkchick said:
smiley6.gif

"turning into a ghetto"?. Ha. You're a little late sweetheart. I live here too, it already IS a ghetto.
smiley36.gif

Libpunkchick

Ground Fighter said:
Libpunkchick said:
smiley6.gif

"turning into a ghetto"?. Ha. You're a little late sweetheart. I live here too, it already IS a ghetto.
smiley36.gif

What part are you from? I'm from North Bergen. It's not as bad as JC, but it's getting there.