Week 3 2009

G

Kuhn two TDs for the Pack. Now how soon before a caste monger takes notice and tries to reassert the Caste Correctness on GB? First they will ignore it and talk about Vick or some other useless turd, but if the coach foolishly thinks that we live in MLK's dream world and he can use Kuhn to score TDs, he has another thing coming.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
When will Atlanta "unleash" Matt Ryan?

Baltimore has unleashed Flacco and he has been more than great!!

And congrats to Matt Stafford!
smiley32.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Stafford is only 21... You just torched an NFL Defense! Priceless

Borussia

Guru
Positives:
Kevin Walter

Stafford leading the Lions

Kuhn, Hawk and the Packers overall

Manning, Clark and the (somewhat) White friendly offense of the Colts

Farve winning a game that Jackson or Rosenfels likely would not have

Celek quietly dominating again for Eagles (media clip was of Jackson's long touchdown catch)

Furrey with a decent game in another Browns loss

Flacco evolving as the new team leader a maybe elite level White QB

Black dominated Bucs getting destroyed (u know the black coach is a 33 y.o. kid with no real coaching experience)

Negatives:
Hillis NSA, Hester getting Whited Out (with LT out and Sproles being held in check - UNREAL!)

Bills defense with more then usual allowed White players getting torched

drop balls by Seahawks White TE and receivers

media clinging to the Vick non-story and almost willing Vick to 'take the NFL by storm'. Only one little problem: he totally sucks and is probably 10 IQ points above mildly retarded.

A mostly mediocre Sunday with a few bright White spots in these dark caste days of the NFL.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well at least Collie had his best game so far with 3 receptions for 47 yards. Furrey was the leading receiver on the Browns with 4 catches for only 40 yards. Also Celek is showing he has star potential but we already have enough white stars at TE. We need some more receivers to come through.Edited by: whiteathlete33

Matra1

Mentor
Jim Mora has publicly called out Seahawks kicker Olindo Mare for their loss saying his performance was unacceptable at the NFL level. I watched most of the game and though Mare did mess up what about Seneca Wallace being unable to find the end zone? Wallace himself took some of the responsibility. I don't see how Mora publicly blaming his kicker at a press conference is going to help Mare recover his confidence.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
When I first heard the story I thought that, yeah, missing two field goals was unacceptable and disappointing. That is, until, they said that he missed two of six attempts. How about finding the endzone once or twice?

backrow

Hall of Famer
Seahawks played disjointed football, but even our guys have to take some of the blame, Carlson dropped a few and so did Schmitt, an easy one actually. Wallace is not a very good QB but that didn't help him.

Seattle needs Hasselbeck.

Matra1

Mentor
It was the public smackdown of his player that got my attention. As I mentioned in my earlier post Mare did mess up. At the press conference Mora was clearly emotional and angry. He should take a moment to calm down before he speaks to the media.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The heat is on JaMarcus Russell in the media, and rightfully so. What's catching little attention (at least from what I saw) is Byron Leftwich's performance, which warranted him getting benched and losing his starting job, albeit to another black quarterback. I think he had a total of 22 yard passing yesterday.

And this is the guy that ostensibly beat out Luke McCown for the starting job.
smiley22.gif
Edited by: White Shogun

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Raheem Morris, black coach of the Bucs, seems to love black quarterbacks. Every quarterback on their roster is black. They have Josh Freeman, Leftwich, and Josh Johnson. What a great season they will have.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I was just about to mention this before WS beat me to it. The Bucs kept Leftwich over McCown for his supposed "superior" passing skills. It was a tight competition in the pre-season in passing efficiency, but McCown really stood out for his mobility. McCown was, you know, the kind of mobile QB the NFL always is saying they covet. I saw McCown use his legs to keep a play alive or run for a 1st down more than a few times in a pre-season game. This is something the "statue", Leftwich can never do. This is a true case of keeping a black quarterback over the quarterback.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White Shogun said:
The heat is on JaMarcus Russell in the media, and rightfully so. What's catching little attention (at least from what I saw) is Byron Leftwich's performance, which warranted him getting benched and losing his starting job, albeit to another black quarterback. I think he had a total of 22 yard passing yesterday.

And this is the guy that ostensibly beat out Luke McCown for the starting job.
smiley22.gif

Jason Campbell is under a lot of heat as well. And Jax isn't exactly enamored with Garrard. McNabb is safe for now, but Kolb -- yet another white QB who waswritten offasnot very goodbefore he evenstarted a game-- has been terrific. Tampa is the only safe haven for black QBs these days.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I was surprised when I heard Rodney Harrison on NBC's Football Night in America call Campbell a backup QB.

bigunreal

Mentor
I have been listening to the local jock sniffers bemoan the Redskins' loss to the Lions. That's always fun. However, there is only the mildest of criticism for Jason Campbell; invariably their rage is directed at the only white target they can see on the team- coach Jim Zorn. If Campbell were white, he would have been benched for good over a year ago, and forever labeled a "bust." He is horrendous. Ironically, "nice guy" Zorn remains the quintessential modern white man-taking all the blame for his nearly white free roster, oblivious to the fact that perhaps they'd perform better with just the least bit of "diversity" among them.

JaMarcus Russell is compiling stats that the league hasn't seen since the early years of Doug Williams. Needless to say, I think he'd be treated a whole lot differently if he were white. Brady Quinn, who was drafted the same year, is already on his way out as a starter and probably will be labeled a "bust" soon, if he hasn't been already. What has he started- maybe 6 games in his career? Meanwhile, this incredibly fat and nonathletic turd will probably get another full season to prove how awful he is.

Mora's public attack on Olindo Mare was sad but predictable. These gutless white coaches love to tear apart any white player they can (among the handful on their coal black rosters), but you'll never hear them light into any of the many black WRs who drop pass after pass, black defenders who commit a crucial penalty and/or are beaten constantly, missed tackles, etc. Total silence on that. How can anybody root for a wimpy, unprincipled beneficiary of nepotism like Mora? The apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

Obese Albert Haynesworth getting hurt, basically because he's so out of shape, is coming startlingly close to busting open the whole topic of fat linemen, at least in the local D.C. media. No one is yet pointing out the (literal) elephant in the room, but there are bound to be more and more of these huge hippos injuring themselves because of their disgusting physical condition, and eventually someone will have to address the subject.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good post, big.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The fact is the NFL wants to keep at least some black starting quarterbacks no matter how bad they are. Russell could be one of the worst NFL qb's ever but since he's black he will have more time to prove himself. After all the media was raving about what a strong arm he has and how good he will be in the future. When exactly will that be? In the next 10 years maybe? At least there are 5 black starting quarterbacks in the league. That means they are overrepresented anyways according to their population in the US. Yet we still can't have one starting white rb in years now.Edited by: whiteathlete33

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Jaws just stated,
"that's the third time tonight we've mentioned poor tackling by the Panthers, KIND OF A LOST ART IN THE NFL."

The Panther's tackling is atrocious, yet I keep seeing white UFA Nick Hayden running all the way over to make tackles on the edge of the field to clean up for his teammates' wuss attempts and he's a DT. Yeah, coal black defenses are the best right? (sarcasm)Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Bear Backer

Mentor
Matra1 said:
Jim Mora has publicly called out Seahawks kicker Olindo Mare for their loss saying his performance was unacceptable at the NFL level. I watched most of the game and though Mare did mess up what about Seneca Wallace being unable to find the end zone? Wallace himself took some of the responsibility. I don't see how Mora publicly blaming his kicker at a press conference is going to help Mare recover his confidence.

Mora is a complete turd, just like his old man. The sooner there are no Moras in the NFL coaching ranks the better. His little diatribe directed at his kicker a full day after his entire team played poorly shows not only that he is a joke of a coach but a bad human being as well. He is basically looking for excuses to why his team didn't perform in the red zone and why his defense was lackluster. He picked an easy target in the kicker because he is a coward. 6 field goal attempts, one missed kicked of 43 yards and one missed gimme is not that bad of day for a kicker. Sure he should have made the gimme, but the bottom line is that when you have six field goal attempts your offense isn't exactly getting the job done. (added, kicks in the 40 yard have around a 60% success rate in the league). So little Jimmy has only one legit kicking mistake in the 30 yard range to be rightly upset about while his offense and defense made countless simple mistakes. The guy is a fool. Edited by: Bear Backer

foobar75

Master
It's going to be a lot of fun watching the Blackskins and the train wreck down in Tampa all season long. I hope these two teams go a combined 2-30, or something like that. I'm especially hoping for that all-black affair in Tampa to deteriorate each week and have them go 0-fer, which is not out of the question.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah those dummy whites paying premium dollar especially in today's challenging times to watch affelets f..k up all over the field. It boggles the mind. They should take that original logo of Tampa Bay and bring it back, this time with a big Orange afro, bigger lips, wider nose and joint between his lips and some diamond earrings. LOL

Kaptain

Master
Mora shows the typical signs of a coach who has no control over his team. He is willing to attack the easy target of a white kicker as not being "professional", but of course would never challenge his affletes who fall asleep in meetings, come into camp out of shape, run dog fighting rings, and commit various crimes off the field while partying during the season. Olindo Mare has been a professional, often of pro-bowl status, spanning two decades now. A professional on the backside of his thirties having to endure a verbal beating like Mora gave him must be a tough pill to swallow. If I was Mare I would let Mora have it right back. What should he care at this point in his career? Call Mora on his bluff and see what happens. Olinda Mare will have a job somewhere in the NFL, or just maybe he won't - but what should he care at this point? Come on Mare, fire back!Edited by: Kaptain Poop

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
They never even consider kickers 'real' football players, of course until they miss a field goal or two. What about that old adage, if you have to depend on the kicker to win the rest of your team isn't doing something right?

G

I think we can safely say a pattern is emerging which I think the smarter GMs (the few in this debacle known as the NFL)have recognized. That is, have a white player core of either superstar(s) untouchable by the casteclowns or players who could step in and take away a brospot on the roster. Not every team of course I don't think the Steelers fit that mold with their Rooneycoach and all but the consistent football teams that are competitive. I think we can call it the "Tipping Point" stragegem just enough whites to solidify an org but not enough to rile the casteclowns of the drunk media types. The failures in this league for the most part, but not all because I place the Bills in failed mode exhibit serious cases of "Casteitist."Just like high school football where the college bound affletes are routinely beaten by a white school or a white dominated team.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I wonder how much longer before we start seeing complaints about the lack of black kickers in the league? Or as White Shogun said they aren't "real" football players so maybe the bruvas don't mind.