Week 12

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I was watching the game with a Packers fan and taunted him all night every time a pass was thrown Davante Adams way. That guy is the worst of over rated butterfingered black receivers. If a white guy, any white guy, had as many drops as this clown he would be cut the next day.

From what I could tell neither Janis or Abberderis saw any targets or maybe even snaps. HAHA Green Bay rides the diversity wagon and pays the price. It's like 5 losses in their last 6 games. And well deserved.

Even the black Bears completed a couple of passes to Marc Mariani.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Finally tally for Jones and Adams: 2 rec 14 yards on 17 targets. Not a word from crissy and al.

Disgusting. They've drafted Janis and Jake Ryan the past two years, and both are oozing with just the talent they need right now on both sides of the ball, but they both continue in their racial apprenticeships.

I actually like Carolina better than Green Bay right now. The Panthers have Olsen who's a tremendous all-around tight end, three White starters on the o-line, and three White starters on defense including the great Luke Kuechly. Safety Colin Jones is also playing a lot. Screw the Packers, McCarthy and the front office are a bunch of spineless jellyfish.

The Hock

Master
In that last series two of the passes in the end zone looked catchable to me. That last one maybe had a bit too much mustard on it but these are professionals. Takes me back to when Rogers first took over receivers were whining that he threw the ball too hard and his answer was "catch the ball."

I don't care for the Packers as much as I used to. Don't know what it is. Actually I do.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Rodgers was 2-10 For 14 yards when targeting Adams. 3 dropped passes for the Negro with limitless upside!!

The Hock

Master
Rodgers was 2-10 For 14 yards when targeting Adams. 3 dropped passes for the Negro with limitless upside!!

That's the bright spot here. Over the last few years the Packers have done acquired much more upside. Give it time. This team has a very high ceiling now.

What? Who you gonna believe? Me, or your lying eyes?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Packers are a mess due to the mindless adherence to the caste system. Janis has produced big plays when given the chance. Even last week against the Vikings he got a flag for a PI as he was running down the field given the Packers a legitimate downfield threat. It changed the game.

wile

Master
One of the bright spots for the Pack was the ever reliable John Kuhn when he was in the running game clicked. As for the passing game the one time the tv focused on Janis he was no more open than any other WR had been thru the night so I don't expect miracles from what they are running now. All I can come up with is that no one is coming underneath the coverage and into the middle for even a dump off pass. If I were a QB that would be my bread and butter, but instead the Pack relies on Rogers breaking containment and then making a play. But their most consistent pass catcher coming out of the backfield is Kuhn and no doubt the coaches would be run out of the country if he became a target in the passing game. The lunatics at BLM would probably shut the game down.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The continuing excuse that Janis isn't yet trustworthy because he didn't play at a major program ran out of credibility a long time ago. John Brown from Pittsburg State stepped right in for Arizona last year and this year. Does anyone seriously think Janis is so much dumber than Brown that he's yet to trust as an option?

This site heralding the Packers winning the Super Bowl with the Whitest roster in the league was mentioned in a Packers DWF thread after they won. I swear ever since then they've acted as if they can't run away from that accomplishment quickly enough. I truly hope we're not the cause of their regression. :laugh:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The whole Janis not being trustworthy is absolute horse****! The few opportunities has had he did produce. Combine that with the crappy WRs that supposedly are trustworthy shows just how wrong Rodgers/Mccarthy are.

I cannot recall any small school black wr ever being labeled as not trustworthy - it's an absolute joke.

Janis is a physical specimen with great size/speed and would be labeled as a high upside afflete if he was black.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The continuing excuse that Janis isn't yet trustworthy because he didn't play at a major program ran out of credibility a long time ago. John Brown from Pittsburg State stepped right in for Arizona last year and this year. Does anyone seriously think Janis is so much dumber than Brown that he's yet to trust as an option?

This site heralding the Packers winning the Super Bowl with the Whitest roster in the league was mentioned in a Packers DWF thread after they won. I swear ever since then they've acted as if they can't run away from that accomplishment quickly enough. I truly hope we're not the cause of their regression. :laugh:

Since the Packers won Superbowl XLV, Green Bay went from having 25 whites on their roster to now having 19. The main difference is the shedding of numerous white defensive players (Hawk, Zombo, Poppinga, Wilhelm), bringing in a small influx of sumo lineman, and having a 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] string black QB (Hundley).

Despite a net loss of whites, the 2015 Packers wouldn’t be such a terrible team to root for if only, at long last, they’d permit Janis or Abbrederis to start over Jones or Adams. Adams, in particular, has been disgracefully poor. I don’t understand McCarthy. He benched Eddie Lacy, who is obese, yet talented (2 straight 1,000-yard seasons)…but he won’t bench James Jones, a guy they signed a few days before the season. What gives? Couple this with the fact that Janis has looked explosive in the return game (and also looked great against SD) and Abbrederis looked good against Detroit. McCarthy on Janis' opportunities going forward...

“Jeff Janis is coming on. There’s no doubt about it. Jeff has been given some big play opportunities and he’s converted some. It started on the kickoff returns and the deep ball — last week’s pass interference — and some scramble, extended plays, but there’s certain things… each receiver has a skill set that fits a certain part of the offense. So I would look at Davante and Jeff a little differently as far as how you would utilize them or where you would play them. Jeff will definitely get more opportunities.â€

http://totalpackers.com/29983-2/

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don't forget ILB Jake Ryan. The number of White linebackers who have become stars in the past half dozen years when given a chance is exceptional. Ryan finally got a chance two weeks ago, racked up a huge number of tackles for the snaps he was on the field, and was rewarded by McCarthy criticizing and him and putting him back on the bench. Unbelievable considering how bad Nate Palmer and the team's other black ILBs are. And Ryan was drafted in the fourth round to take the place of A. J. Hawk.

The TV cameras kept cutting to Mike "Orson Welles" McCarthy so much last night that they must be grooming him as the next Rex "Pig" Ryan. Yeh, the Packers are really pissing me off these days.

wile

Master
McCarthy has a blind spot for the passing game and he has had it for years, back when the Giants could rush 4 drop 7 they could usually stymie the Packers' passing attack, now without superman Jordy the rush can be 5 and they can go man D, and still McCarthy insists on long developing pass plays. IMO opinion there is a vastly underutilized part of the field that the receivers are not using and that Rogers overlooks when there is a man open there. If they only had Danny W they wouldn't be in these straights. Again IMO the pass protection is generally consistent, yet the coaches insist basically for Rogers to hold the ball past that on damn near every pass play called.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Can't find this return on BSPN or nfl.com. Can someone post a .gif or link?

Couldn't find it on youtube either. The thing that stood out was how Janus crumbled a would-be tackler who had a head of steam without being phased. It was like a bug hitting a windshield of a car doing about a hundred.

MetalHed

Guru
Jeff Janis 64 yd Kick Return

Here ya go guys:

[video=youtube;P23uDxPk7XQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P23uDxPk7XQ[/video]

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Here ya go guys:

[video=youtube;P23uDxPk7XQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P23uDxPk7XQ[/video]

It's amazing how even obvious production isn't enough to crack the Caste System.

WR Jeff Janis and LB Jake Ryan both produced when given a chance with the Packers but remain on the bench. Inferior black players play in their place.

The Packers are sinking but they'd rather adhere to their racist, caste system ways and lose than play white players.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Danny Amendola had some limited practices this week but it's being reported that he won't fly with the team for their game in Denver. There's a good chance he'll be able to play in Week 13.

If Tom Brady can produce much offense against the Broncos on Sunday he'll truly be a genius. The dropoff in receivers after Amendola (and with Edelman out) is huge. LaFell is the only decent one left and he's been dropping passes left and right this year. He looked much better last season than this one. Brady basically has Gronk and a bunch of steaming poop to work with as receiving targets. Maybe Scott Chandler will become more of a factor in their game planning.

Belichick should have signed one or more blue-collar, over-achieving receivers with non-stop motors who bring their lunch pails to practice with them, but the Patriots have been going the route of coal black backups this year.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I wonder if the Patriots would have signed Welker if he was still available. It was only a couple of weeks ago that he was signed. He would have been a good short term fix, he probably knows the offense, too bad the timing wasn't right.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wonder if the Patriots would have signed Welker if he was still available. It was only a couple of weeks ago that he was signed. He would have been a good short term fix, he probably knows the offense, too bad the timing wasn't right.

I agree jaxvid but I'm just happy he is playing the game he loves again. Even if it's on a horrible team in the Rams. At least he got one last nice payday and gets to act like a kid for a little while longer. Wes Welker is one of the best receivers I've ever watched. He should be in any top 10 nfl receivers list and he is in my top 5. His stats would be better if his first two years in the nfl he wasn't underused and unappreciated.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Pats have done a real bad job on depth and contingency plans for the injuries that occurred. Welker would of been a great signing but the Pats missed the boat. Like Don said they have Gronkowski and a bunch of bad black WRs at their disposal currently. Hopefully the Pats run alot of two TE sets to get Scott Chandler more involved.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

No, they wouldn't have. Belichick seemed to detest Wes during his final years with the Pats...

-He benched him for the Rex Ryan foot comments.

-They went through two lengthy contract disputes.

-Belichick broke character and spoke badly of Wes during a press conference after Welker set a pick on the vile Aquib Talib (then playing for the Pats).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_THl0fSLMqA

-After signing with the Broncos, Wes did an interview and poked fun at Bill how Pats' players aren't allowed to be themselves.

Of all the players who've played for Belichick's Pats, he seemed to dislike Wes the most. Perplexing.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
No, they wouldn't have. Belichick seemed to detest Wes during his final years with the Pats...

-He benched him for the Rex Ryan foot comments.

-They went through two lengthy contract disputes.

-Belichick broke character and spoke badly of Wes during a press conference after Welker set a pick on the vile Aquib Talib (then playing for the Pats).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_THl0fSLMqA

-After signing with the Broncos, Wes did an interview and poked fun at Bill how Pats' players aren't allowed to be themselves.

Of all the players who've played for Belichick's Pats, he seemed to dislike Wes the most. Perplexing.

Great post Thrashen. Besides Brady - Welker is the player most responsible for Belichik's long term success in New England. The Patriots are maddening with how they are blackening that roster. It is ultimately going to come back to haunt them.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm looking forward to see how Kirk Cousins and Nick Foles do today.

Cousins is matched up with the Giants, whose defense is not as tough as the Panther's defense. The Giants secondary is suspect. I expect a big day from Cousins. Look for him to exploit rookie safety Landon Collins.

Foles is still on a team with bad offensive personnel. However, the Rams have added quality wide receiver Wes Welker to bolster their receiver corps, which should help. The Rams have some young players on the offensive line, so, with a little more experience, perhaps they will play better. The Rams have a big problem at left tackle, where they have highly touted, molasses footed Greg Robinson. Foles is a pocket passer and would do better with improved offensive line play, something the Rams haven't had so far.

Last edited:

woody39

Mentor
Well got the skins versus giants here in england on first today hoping to see the linebacker core of the redskins dominate today and a good game from qb kirk cousins.

Compton already with a good play in coverage for the redskins.

All about the pats beating the coal black broncos later for me. Brady has to cope without Edelman Amendola and the injured o line hopefully they pull through with Gronk and Chandler and Lafell will have to have help carry the load tonight against Talib.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It looks like the Chargers still refuse to have Woodhead be the cog of the offense :crazy: