Week 12

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Lions are leading Eagles 17-7. Stafford looks sharp today. Celek had the TD for Philly.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Lions are leading Eagles 17-7. Stafford looks sharp today. Celek had the TD for Philly.

The Lions dismantled the Eagles today and while the defense was miserable the offense led by Sanchez was really bad. Can there be any argument at this point of how much better the Eagles were with Foles as qb?

Foles might have been inconsistent but the Eagles under Foles at least looked like the high powered offense that Chip Kelly was supposed to bring. Under Bradford and Sanchez the Eagles have never looked good on offense. Kelly is probably done for after this season. His offseason moves have back fired, he has gotten criticism from the black players.

Heretic

Master
Kelly ultimately buckled under pressure from the Caste media, especially BSPN, and their criticism of how he was structuring and handling his team, in particular the personnel he was bringing in, and the personnel he was getting rid of.

If he would have ignored them and stayed true to his original vision, this wouldn't be happening.

MetalHed

Guru
Kelly ultimately buckled under pressure from the Caste media, especially BSPN, and their criticism of how he was structuring and handling his team, in particular the personnel he was bringing in, and the personnel he was getting rid of.

If he would have ignored them and stayed true to his original vision, this wouldn't be happening.

It really is a shame too. I remember thinking they were our new great white hope just a couple years ago.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hoping DAL is clicking with Romo to put an end to the sCam hype train today and put the first loss on Panthers.

Heretic

Master
It really is a shame too. I remember thinking they were our new great white hope just a couple years ago.
It would've been more than just "hope" if Kelly would've had the courage to follow his vision, it would've been real dominance, or at least great success, but that will never be allowed to happen in the NFL, especially in Philly, of all places..."da brothas in Philly would not be 'down' wit dat" no matter how successful or dominant the team would have been...that's the only thing that really matters.

L

Lew

Cam Newton's success this year is kind of hard for me to take. He's been the most loathsome black quarterback, up until the emergence of Winston, in my opinion since I first became aware of the caste system. What do you guys make of him this year? Is he good or what ? A month ago it was easy to say he's still not good because his stats were awful but they're respectable now. And I've been watching him play and he doesn't seem that bad. Maybe I'm falling for the propaganda. Someone please tell me I'm wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Keuchly with a pick 6 of Romo. That's two pick 6s for the panthers today yet scam will get all the credit.

not sure why defensive coordinators aren't stacking the line to force the panthers to be a passing team. It's been the formula for success to stop the zone read yet everyone seems to be forgetting that.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Eagles look abysmal - tebow could of easily ran the offense better than Sanchez yet was thrown under the bus by kelly at the end of the preseason when he was released.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Kuechly with 2 picks in a row!

woody39

Mentor
Kuechly having an amazing game. Such a good player athletic fast reads the game brilliantly although we all know that here at caste football. If it isnt Brady for mvp then has to be Kuechly he is the best player on this team by far.

MetalHed

Guru
I live in Charlotte and people around here are crazy about Kuechly. I see as many if not more people wearing his jersey than sCam's. We've got billboards with Luke on em everywhere too. My wife's in love with the guy which makes me a little jealous sometimes haha

L

Lew

Kuechly having an amazing game. Such a good player athletic fast reads the game brilliantly although we all know that here at caste football. If it isnt Brady for mvp then has to be Kuechly he is the best player on this team by far.

Too bad the media decides the MVP because I haven't heard a word from them about Luke. According to them the panthers are successful mainly because of Newton and Josh Norman. That's right they say Norman is more important to the defense than Luke.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Scam was awarded player of the game over Keuchly for having a pedestrian performance. Tony Gonzalez said at half time that Scam is doing things that no other QB has done - the same line thrown at every black QB I can recall over the past 15 years.

L

Lew

Fat boy Eddie lacy almost cost his team a touchdown by celebrating before clearing the goal line

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The Green Bay Blackers vs. the Chicago Black Bears is a fitting game to end the trio of turkeys on Thanksgiving Day. Wish the Pats were on instead.

Regarding Cam Newton. He's playing well. The Panthers are probably going to the Super Bowl. They have a great defense like the Seahawks recently and Scam is a better QB then Wilson in some ways.

Newton will soon burn out, or get injured running, but he looks like he will have a good run like McNabb and Culpepper did for a few years. Newton has found a groove, run the ball, go to Olsen when you have to, let the defense dominate. Winning formula in today's NFL.

It looks like the old guard is starting to fade, Rodgers is not his old self, Manning appears done, Brees on and off year. Only Brady is still looking sharp.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Green Bay Blackers vs. the Chicago Black Bears is a fitting game to end the trio of turkeys on Thanksgiving Day. Wish the Pats were on instead.

Regarding Cam Newton. He's playing well. The Panthers are probably going to the Super Bowl. They have a great defense like the Seahawks recently and Scam is a better QB then Wilson in some ways.

Newton will soon burn out, or get injured running, but he looks like he will have a good run like McNabb and Culpepper did for a few years. Newton has found a groove, run the ball, go to Olsen when you have to, let the defense dominate. Winning formula in today's NFL.

It looks like the old guard is starting to fade, Rodgers is not his old self, Manning appears done, Brees on and off year. Only Brady is still looking sharp.

Yea I can't argue with your post at all. I think Rodgers issues are more due to Jordy being gone. He is still in his prime. Palmer is having a great year as is Big Ben though.

I hope we see a resurgence in young QBs this year via the draft. I have already heard rumblings that this is a bad prospective QB class which I totally disagree with. They seem to say that every year though.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sounds like Romo is out for the year after his latest injury. The Cowboys will probably invest in a successor to him in the draft. The Cowboys are one of the more white friendly teams in the league but look to be out of the playoff picture now. Their (mis)handling of the QB situation has been there downfall this year.

icsept

Master
James Jones and Davante Adams with a combined 1 catch for 6 yards on 10 targets....where is Jeff Janis?!?!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
James Jones and Davante Adams with a combined 1 catch for 6 yards on 10 targets....where is Jeff Janis?!?!

Also, Rodgers threw a bad INT at a critical moment when targeting Adams. The Green Bay "Blacker" WR's have no speed and simply can't separate. Perhaps after losing 3 of their last 4 games (this time to an average Bears squad at home) they'll consider replacing Jones/Adams with Janis/Abbrederis. It'll never happen, but it's nice to see GB suffer for not playing their white WR's all season long.