Wariner’s Success Is Not Extraordinary

Maple Leaf

Mentor
This stuff's old news. Wariner has not done what a white man has not already done many times before. Before black runners were "discovered" in the mid twentieth century white men ran and won in all distances against all peoples including guess who, yes, blacks.
"But those times were so slow back then",you say.
I scratch behind my head. "Yeah, but everyone's times were slower back then".
"But blacks weren't given the opportunity before. Now they are and they are unstopable. Look man, they like rule track and ..."
I interupt. "Opportunity? When? At what period?"
"Before the 'mid twentieth century', as you say"
"Well let me put it to you this way," I say. And this is what I said. "The forties were a wash because of La Deuxi`eme Guerre Mondiale (WWII). In the thirties I recall Owens did quite well. The Olympics only re-started in 1896 and for him to win a gold medal some thirty years later it means he must have had some fair training and opportunity long before then. It seems to me whites have always been pretty fair about this. And I'll add this whether you like it or not: sports are like manual labour and blacks are very prevalent in manual jobs so it's only natural they would also turn to sports."
The only thing, if anything, I see extraordinary about Wariner was his age at such a high level of achievement. He obviously found that he liked running at a young age and grew into his sport which is what a champion needs to do anywhere. You can't start at 18. It may also be that he peaked at a young age and may not get that much faster.
Look, it's just running, and that's it. Let's not make much more of it than that. Anyone can run. We all have legs don't we? Speed is a state of mind, not color. The only basic requisite is desire. I don't want to reveal much technique because of raiders but I will say this: you have to imagine the other side of the finish line is pulling you to it- you are not trying to catch it.
I'm not saying everyone is going to be a champion. Obviously the man 5'5" has a shorter stride than a man 6'0" and, if they have the same leg speed, the taller man will out run the shorter once he has hit full speed and those extra 10 cms or so start to add up. But stride length is not exclusive to any race. If you never try you will never win. Poor results stem from poor participation. A caste system ensures poor participation.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
A caste system ensures poor participation. You nailed it right on the head.There are more Wariners out there but we very rarely see one.Most of these kids go into other sports.Until whites enjoy watching & running track like the blacks,the domination will continue.Hopefully,kids like Wariner & Rock will only be the tip of the iceburg!

white is right

Hall of Famer
They don't do sports period, white Americans in general have become pussies. Too much wealth has produced physical decay. It's not a coincidence that white revival in boxing is from eastern europeans where the average annual income is less than a welfare reciepents in North America...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
white is right said:
They don't do sports period, white Americans in general have become pussies. Too much wealth has produced physical decay. It's not a coincidence that white revival in boxing is from eastern europeans where the average annual income is less than a welfare reciepents in North America...

I think that's overstating it. Look at all the whites who play high school football (which is practically a religion in many places), who wrestle, play baseball, basketball, soccer and spend lots of time participating in other sports. There's no question that the percentage of couch potatoes among whites is distressingly high, but there are still many millions whoplay sports. To beat back the Caste System in football, basketball and track though, it's going to take some whites with an indomitable spirt and mental toughness to go along with all-out training and preparation.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
I don't know what the stats are for sports participation in my own country, Canada, but the U.S. is probably similiar. Without research, I can only base my observations on empiricle evidence. Without a doubt participation in sports like boxing and track have very poor numbers. However, swimming and soccer are very, very high. In fact programs are difficult to get into they are so full. These are some sports that I know very well and the reasons parents tell me they won't let their children participate:
Boxing: parents simply don't want their kids taking blows to the head.
Football: blows to body and head are a concern, also they feel all pro footballers take drugs to compete and they simply don't want their kids to jeopardize their long term health.
Track: few programs, general lack of interest, and concerns most sprinters take drugs to compete.
Basketball: in schools that have a high black population parents are concerned about negative influence on their kids from blacks.
These examples are the only sports that have a high black participation. So much more can be said but there's always another topic to include them in.
I will say though, I was at a swim meet the other day that had over 300 swimmers (kids under 14) with all of their parents in attendence as well. Extremely high interest and the crowd was 99% white. I don't have to tell you that behavior was excellent. In fact, the police couldn't even find a car that was illegally parked!

white is right

Hall of Famer
I will say this for track you can have near world class potential in Canada and you may not get discovered unless you sign up for a track club. Football is the same thing as highschool football has very little scouting and poor coaching, but club teams are emphasized. So someone with ability but not the gumption to search out a club may fall through the cracks.

White_Savage

Mentor
Guys:
Research has already answered this question for us.
A study by blackathlete.net showed that Black children get into formal sports at a rate 7 times that of White children. This effectively cancels the numerical advantage of Whites. When you consider that Blacks are also more likely to concentrate their numbers in a few sports-football, basketball, and track, rather than spreading out in alot of sports like Whites, the implications are pretty obvious.

sunshine

Mentor
Good points in this thread. The rate of participation and dedication etc. are all important factors that have led to the lopsided racial balance we see in major sports from football, basketball,(I would argue baseball) to track. Other socio factors figure in as well. One obvious one is the way many white families steer away from sports that blacks "dominate" such as football and basketball, especially from high school onward.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White_Savage said:
Guys:
Research has already answered this question for us.
A study by blackathlete.net showed that Black children get into formal sports at a rate 7 times that of White children. This effectively cancels the numerical advantage of Whites. When you consider that Blacks are also more likely to concentrate their numbers in a few sports-football, basketball, and track, rather than spreading out in alot of sports like Whites, the implications are pretty obvious.

White Savage, do you have a link for this study? I'm not sure what is meant by "formal" sports; does that mean organized at a certain level?Not thatI necessarily trust blackathlete.net to do an unbiased study. My ownsense of the matter isthat blacks don't get into organized sports at anywhere near the rate of seven times that of whites.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm curious to see that story to.I will say that on the average,more black families push their kids harder because they truely believe that athletics is the key to a better life.They really push these kids hard from a very young age and it has seemed to pay off in the some of the major sports.There is a fine line though between wants to hard and what's not.I would like to see more white families on average supporting their kids equally.Kids need to feel a sense of acheivment and a parents love is the ultimate gift.Edited by: white lightning

free-safety

Based on Maple leafs comments, I am curious as to how a caste system forbids white participation. Does a caste system exist in Russia, Greece, Italy, Sweden etc. If not then why arent there many world class sprinters from these all white countries ?

The caste system in sprinting is based in the US. The countries listed by
"free-safety" have never had much of interest or history of sprinting,
despite producing a top sprinter once in a while. The interest isn't there.

In the US, we basically had our top people going back and forth between
blacks and whites - blacks have a higher percentage of people with sprint
talent, but there are fast whites, and they would routinely win titles and
championships. Look at sprint results in worldwide meets through the
mid 60's. By 1968, the 'campaign' had hit full gear, Sports Illustrated
began an attack on whites, going on and on about 'black speed' etc. From
the mid 60's on, whites have been denigrated and denied many sports in
the US, not just track. For some "reason", white kids with talent all of a
sudden were not getting scholarships when it came to sprints. This was
abrupt. Same thing happened in football in many positions, a bit slowly
at first, then accelerated. Now we see talented whites buried by scores of
less talented whites - not to mention decreased white participation
because whites have been taught they aren't as good or don't have a
chance - in short, all the things that are claimed to be done to blacks -
but they are actually done to whites. It's along the lines of jewish leftists
wailing about Hitler but denying or turning a blind eye to jewish led
communism in E. Europe, people like Lazar Kaganavich murdering
between 20 - 30 million people and getting a pass, being ignored.
However, I digress. The US had a great sprint tradition, still has one, but
whites were booted. The glamour events are the 100 and the mile, and if
you wanted to quickly KO whites in an event, you'd go for the 100, as
black American standouts in the mile are not a dime a dozen. If you don't
think American blacks are aided by officials, then explain why Carl Lewis
was protected during his career despite repeated positive drug test
results. All he says now is that he was doing what everyone else was
doing. Why is Mr. Gatlin let off with some lame excuse about a "learning
disability" (so many blacks in track caught on stimulants claim ADD) while
Kenteris is attacked and pilloried? Kenteris was chased because he'd won
the Olympics and Worlds, and he was quite an embarrassment to some
people one would suspect.

Wariner came out and blew things open in the 400 and all of a sudden we
see more and more white runners in the event. If he's left alone, more
great things may happen. If he's left alone. Don't doubt the powers that
be letting some people "get away with more" so we can have a "Quincy
Watts" for the press to worship. Yeah, sounds paranoid, but King Carl was
a drug and media creation, not to mention top dog for shoe
endorsements.

It was only a matter of time before cracks would appear. Look at
European success against the invincible NBA, Wariner, the collapse of
black supremacy in boxing which might have been helped out by white
success in NHB where top black fighters are rare. The US has white kids
with talent all over the place, but they will not be encouraged, rarely given
a chance, with the media and academia leading the anti white charge. The
disparity we see in numbers between blacks and whites in some US sports
is artificially inflated. The NFL and sprints are two of our main examples.

The media will trumpet the people they deem should be top dogs. That's
one of the biggest hurdles, one of the biggest keys to this problem. Why
do you think boxing is less of a presence on the one eyed bolshevist?
Too many white champs all of a sudden.

surfsider

Guru
I was hoping you would take up the cudgels on this one Colonel. I would only add that free_safety should quickly peruse results from Olympic and World championships that will limn your thesis perfectly. I would refer free_safety to the World Championships thread on this site which has postings on this topic. Look especially at the results from the '83 Worlds, even more than in the sprints look what has happened to whites in the distances since Dr. Rosa and his syringe hit Africa.

bigman

Guru
in terms of raw physical talent JW is not so extraordinary.. yes great to be sure, but not alone in any sense. however he has mental drive and most importantly he is being coached by the best in the business.Edited by: bigman

free-safety

To colonel

Actually many European countries take track and field far more seriously than does the US and have specific programs tailored to identify young talent and develop. Any German on this forum can attest to that.
Secondly track is the most objective sport. If a white kid consistently wins races, there is no fathomable reason a coach would exclude him from the team. Further to that almost each and every one of us has tried out for track in our childhood for the simple reason that is the simplest most straightforward sport.

Are there any recorded cases of talented white kids not getting scholarships ? I would dearly like to see proof of this. I can see this happening in football to a certain extent but track ? I don't think so.

When you say whites have been taught that they are not good, you are giving far too much credit to the media. No self respecting track coach will tell his students that their race bars them from being good. Are whites kids today so weak minded? I think not. Go to any high school track meet across the states and you will see white kids competing and doing well at the sprints.

On blacks being protected by officials I will refer you to Tim Montgomery, Kelli White, Justin Harrison , Marion Jones and the myriad of other black athletes who have been banned. Marion Jones case is especially glaring because not only was she a media darling but she has been condemned without ever having failed a drug test. That blows any conspiracy theory out of the water. In fact had she been white, the howls of a conspiracy theory from many here would reach a crescendo.

To the surfsider

I have been following track closely for a long time. You mentioned the poor performance of Kenya and other African nations at Helsinki 83. But you seem not to realize that prior to 83, Kenya and Ethiopia had been producing world class runners. In fact Henry Rono who was a USA college based athlete set 5 world records in a 3 month span in 78. Kenya did poorly at Helsinki 83 because they had missed out on international competition for the 11 year period between 1972 and 1983. That lack of international exposure led to a significant drop in standards and low motivation among athletes based in Kenya, hence their poor performance. But by LA 1984, they were on the way back.

As for Dr Rosa and doping, that's just a conspiracy theory with no basis. Its worth noting that Kenya & to a lesser extent Ethiopia produces literally hundreds of world class runners who compete in marathons, road races, Olympics, cwealth games, golden league meetings, all of which have stringent dope testing procedures. Yet no Kenyan has ever been banned for failing a dope test. I see absolutely no reason why the media across the entire globe would conspire to keep Dr Rosa's activities on Kenya a secret if he were doping up Kenyans. The media loves sensational stories. And in this day of the internet, its virtually impossible that such a story would not break. Further to that, the IAAF has no plausible reason for protecting Kenyans or Ethiopians. Dr Rosa's impact is overplayed. He works with a select few athletes. Many Kenyan athletes have in all likelihood never met Dr Rosa.

The rise in the performance of East Africans starting in the late 80s coincided with the commercilization of track. Prior to then there was littlke motivation to excel because most East African track heros lived in poverty.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
free_safety (must be white or his avatar would be corner_back
smiley36.gif
)

we have gone over this many times on the forum. I will leave you with an old post from colonel callahan which I have reposted bfore (because I think it sums the issue up nicely) and a link to another thread which covered this issue and might illustrate our feelings on the matter.

forum track link

Colonel's post)
it is no secret that the Africans can easily beat testing because they are so remote from the testers. Also some of the European testers are said to be reluctent to bust them as it is the only way for them to make any money.

here is a post from colonel callahan back in Feb, that sums it up: Topic: Steroids in Track & Field

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Oh, all kinds of athletes use steroids. However, blacks have enjoyed
tremendous cover by officials and the media for about 40 years,
while whites (like the E. Germans) were always having fingers
pointed at them. I told people this for many years - my involvment
with the sport was far beyond that of casual or even fan. No one
believed me about athletes like Carl Lewis, among others. Then a
little tax investigation into Balco dovetailed nicely with Marion Jones'
old coach turning in a syringe with the residue from a "new" steroid
in it. Sure enough, it turned out the USATF, TAC, AAU, USOC, WADA
etc. had been covering up for blacks for years - not only in the US,
but in other countries as well.

Wariner? He's not on anything right now. That much is obvious. He is
probably the fastest ever runner - clean runner - over that distance.
How many other runners like him have quit the sport due to lack of
encouragement or bias? It's scary to ponder. Whites are
discouraged, blacks are encouraged and handed every advantage.
When I hear stories of "disadvantaged black or brown youth" etc. I
cringe, as they have so many avenues of free help, free facilities, free
training, you name it, here in the US and many places abroad. And
the facilities etc. abroad are many times funded by organizations
from the US!

I will relate the "alleged" (snicker) Michael Johnson story again. In
'92, fans will recall MJ contracted food poisoning, and ended up not
running as well as predicted. He couldn't make it through the rounds
of the 200, but did get a medal in the 4 x 400 relay. Well ...
"allegedly" (I snicker for reasons that will be all out in the open one
day) what really happened was MJ was popped on a random drug
test. The IAAF/IOC freaked. They didn't want another Ben Johnson
situation. So they brokered a deal. MJ would be constantly
monitored. If he stayed clean, he could run. Any hint of further drug
use, out he goes. Folks in the circle say MJ's confidence went down
the tubes - as did his muscular, ripped physique. Well, between '92
and '96, "supposedly", synthetic HGH (Human Growth Hormone) was
added to his drug *******tail by his doctors/sponsors/agent. He
became heavier and faster as we all saw in the Atlanta Games. His
19.32 200 was also the product of an illegally thin/hard track as well
as drugs. Look at the times of the second and third place runners -
who weren't drug free either - they never approached those times
again, never mind MJ. Sure, people will say it's made up. The folks
at Track and Field News know all the details, but won't say a thing,
calling it all rumour. Sure.

Anyway, whites were/are being purposely running out of sports. No
white heroes are wanted. The puppet masters can't control
everything, and the pendulum always swings the other way. I suspect
that we might see more whites succeed in "black" events/positions
simply due to young people rebelling against what they are told - as
long as they can also fight against the psychology that has made so
many whites timid, unwilling to fight or compete - and I'm not only
writing about sports. The internet is a great tool for us - as is the
emergence of DV/HD/DVD editing and creation on the PC. I am
working with some others on a possible project concerning much of
what we see/read on this site.

Back to track - whites were purposely KO'd from the sprints, as the
100 was and is the glamour event (with the mile in second).
Distance running was the next target, with that being almost totally
dominated by Europeans with four or five Kenyans or Ethiopians
making some impact. Once Dr. Gabriele Rosa fled cycling during a
drug investigation (of course, he was just tired of the sport, etc.) and
began training Kenyans, things changed within months. Kenyan
runners began running faster and faster and faster. With no changes
in training or mileage. Hmmmm. Jos Hermens, from the same bunch
as Rosa I might add, goes to Ethiopia and the same things happen.
And of course, E. Africans never undergo random drug tests at
home, always off in some remote village or some such if a tester can
even make out of the airport in Nairobi or Addis Ababa. When E.
Africans have been caught, like Kenya's greatest miler, Bernard
Lagat, politics intervene, and here come the excuses and stories,
such as Lagat's impossible "false positive" test, which then turned
into a "technicality" when the snickers turned to roars.It should
also be noted that Lagat's manager has been warned by the
governing bodies to not mention stories of "false accusations" and
the like under penalty of being barred from the sport. It's all the
same politics that black sprinters (especially American blacks) have
enjoyed for decades. Note that despite all the help, Europeans
managed to get in and scalp them in some distance events, as did
Morocco's Hicham El Guerrouj. (The Kenyans and Ethiopians

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I wonder if those who come to this site to argue or disprove the existence of a caste system in any sport bother to search the site or read any of the old threads. I haven't seen one yet come on board and present any new evidence or factoid that hasn't already been discussed on this site before.

Paraphrase, rephrase, change terms or definitions - still the same old, tired, worn out mantra that pushes the idea that blacks are better athletes.

Whites need not apply.

Why is it that the 100 meter sprint is considered the be all and end all of track competition anyway? Why doesn't Jeremy Wariner or Rock get nearly the accolades that Michael Johnson did? Did you see the coverage they gave the black ice skater in the Winter Olympics for his gold medal? Why isn't that kind of coverage offered to Wariner and Rock? Why are those two considered an anomaly while a gold medal winning black ice skater is perceived as more evidence of black athletic superiority, and 'only if blacks were given more opportunities or more interested in winter sports, they'd dominate those, too' comments abound.

You don't think role models matter? Then why the incessant push to display every black person on film and television as a doctor, lawyer, mayor, chief of police, or hero? White kids are beaten down in this country every day. They're not allowed to be proud they're white. They're constantly told that they can't ball as good as the blacks, they can't run as fast, and don't EVEN think about getting into a fight with a brother if you're white - you'll lose. Its like a lack of pigment is something akin to a debilitating illness that makes one weak and pacified or something.

Obviously, its all BS, but if you believe it, its true for you.

SteveB

Mentor
free-safety said:
Actually many European countries take track and field far more seriously than does the US and have specific programs tailored to identify young talent and develop. Any German on this forum can attest to that.
I would disagree, the NCAA program is hands down the best "farm system" for track and field in the world. They have the best coaches and recruit talent from all over the world. Take a look at the top athletes in the NCAA rankings and see how many are from foreign countries.

With the exception of Great Britain, Germany, and Russia, the rest of Europe's track development is light years behind the U.S. For example, one of the top 2 sprinters in Europe is Matic Osovnikar. He was a competitive downhill skier until his late teens. If he would have been discovered in his early teens, he might be one of the top 100m guys in the world.

free-safety said:
Secondly track is the most objective sport. If a white kid consistently wins races, there is no fathomable reason a coach would exclude him from the team. Further to that almost each and every one of us has tried out for track in our childhood for the simple reason that is the simplest most straightforward sport.
We are not talking about excluding him from the team. Early in their development, the vast majority of white kids are automatically slotted to the longer distance events. Sprinting is something that takes years of training to get to an elite level. Just look at the progression of any of the top sprinters. Many of them were 11.0 100m guys in their mid teens. If they were white, they would have been moved to the 400m, 800m, Decathalon, etc. Visit any t&f website and you will still see people encouraging Wariner to run the 800m, when he's the best in the world at 400m. Sprint training is totally different from endurance training.

free-safety said:
Are there any recorded cases of talented white kids not getting scholarships ? I would dearly like to see proof of this.
I can think of two right off the top of my head. Trey Griffin (white) was one of the top two 100m sprinters in Texas in 2001, DeBryan Blanton (black) was the other. Both had identical PB of 10.32. Griffin was not offered a track scholarship by any of the major schools, Blanton went to Oklahoma. Griffin played football for SMU, where he rarely saw the field. He ran a little track in the offseason, but SMU dropped its track program. Luckily, he was able to transfer to Texas for his last season of eligibility, but to my understanding, he isn't on scholarship.

Matt Bruno was the California 100m and 200m champ, who went on to run for UCLA. After his first year, he was dismissed from the team for violating team rules. Here's where the double standard comes into play. It wasn't disclosed what the violation was, but it wasn't bad enough that he broke any laws. Black athletes can violate team rules, laws, etc, and they are always given a second chance, but no second chance for Bruno.

free-safety said:
When you say whites have been taught that they are not good, you are giving far too much credit to the media. No self respecting track coach will tell his students that their race bars them from being good. Are whites kids today so weak minded? I think not.
It is not just the coaches or the media, but a mindset of society. The coach won't tell his athlete that he is no good, he will just not slot them to run sprints.

free-safety said:
Go to any high school track meet across the states and you will see white kids competing and doing well at the sprints.
Actually, I go to some high school track meets and follow all of the meets in Texas, and there are very few whites doing well at the sprints. The ones that are doing well, are going to play baseball or football in college. (see Fast HSer) If what you say is true, then that should mean that more white kids should be running sprints in college. Participation is the key to getting more white kids at the elite level of sprinting. The problem is that their coaches, parents, etc are encouraging them to play some other sport.

White_Savage

Mentor
So free-safety, I guess you think genetics is king and that it has been "proven" that Whites just don't the genetics to compete in Track with blacks, at all.

So you take time out of your precious lifespan to post to a website whose gist is that Whites don't nessecarily suck as athletes, and that there are a host of societal factors explaining why one group may dominate certain sports at certain times.

You've decided to join debate with the few people who think that Whites just might be equal to Blacks in athletics (our "misguided" views must not be allowed to stand). How often have you joined a similar debate with the MANY people who clamor that Black results on I.Q. tests (Where they fall behind White averages far more than Whites fall behind Blacks in sprinting times), in the educational/work system, in crime, even as QBs in football, cannot have anything to do with innate ability, but result from unfair societal conditions?

Surely if the differences between the races are so vast and innate that 12% of the population being 90% of the athletes in certain sporting roles is the verdict of nature, then the dominance and superior performance of Whites in many aspects of life must also be nature and not nurture.

Tell me honestly: How many times have you gone on forums or gone in person to tell Blacks/Liberals to quit whining about "unfairness", that all evidence points to innate differences in mental traits between Whites and Blacks?

I'd bet my last dollar haven't done it once. If you have, I appologize. I diagree, but at least your consistent. But most likely you haven't, and you probably don't realize how hypocritical and anti-White speaking on one issue but not the other is, since that is EXACTLY the practice which has been mainstreamed in our society. "White Men Can't Jump"=funny, but "The Bell Curve"=heresy! Burn the heathens....

If you actually bothered to read all that FS, I thank you. We now return you to your regularly scheduled troll-bashing....

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
There are a lot of reasons to like this site but one of my favorite reasons is the treatment given to trolls.

If free_safety went to any other sports board and spoke against the prevailing views the response would be: F--K OFF!!!! and he would be banned.

Here we politely give the same responses to the same questions and WS hits him with the caste system nuclear bomb of "if you believe in genetics determing athleticism, why not intelligence? (Especially when there is so much more evidence on IQ then athletics.)

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Saturday I went to a local "fair" that had amusement rides and games and junk food. Virtually all of the white kids there were trying to be either black or goth. Nothing but sideways caps, baggy down to the ass pants, piercings, tatoo's, and whigger speech, mannerism's, and behavior. It was sad. Alot of white girls with black guys and a whole lot of mixed race babies.

The style of dress amazes me. it was a fairly cool day but the girls wore as little as possible. One might think that is good but most of the girls were very fat and made no attemot to hide it. Huge rolls of flab peeking out from too short shirts, piles of lard wrapped up in extrememly tight shirts and stretch pants. Hot pants on cellulite and vein covered legs. It was disgusting!

All the music at the rides was rap. Really filthy stuff blaring out of loud speakers using the words sh*t and f**k. All the kids were bopping to the beat and seemed to know the words even young 12 year old white girls could sing along with the filthy rappers.

There were a few parents, if you can call them that, there with their kids. The parents were the obvious reasons for the kids dysfunction. Fat and ill dressed themselves in age inappropriate clothing, always smoking and looking probably 20 years older then their real ages.

Not surprising that a 12 year old girl wears full make-up, halter top with "I'm a slut" on it and tight pants that shows her ass crack, when Mom is letting her boobs hang out as she chases her little half breeds around.

And this is in a suburb. When somebody asks if white kids are weak minded, I would have to say: OH YEAH!!!

I'm a pessimist about white culture and here is why. A lot of white people are not very smart. Yes we have many geniuses that push our average IQ's up the scale but there are a lot of really stupid white people. Traditionally we evolved ways to reduce the effect these stupid asses had on our society, mainly by restricting political power and then the vote. But now? We are wide open to the many weaknesses of our people. And they are being exploited to no end.

The rest of us are caught in the middle. Where can I take my kids to prevent them from being exposed to the poisonous effects of our culture? If TV doesn't get them then school will. If I keep them away from school or TV then the kids in the neighborhood get them. When I try to rail against the morality that is taught to them at every turn I risk being targeted as an unfit parent. Church? HAH! Which one? They nearly all contribute to the ruin in an attempt to fit in or profit.

(end of rant)

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
The style of dress amazes me. it was a fairly cool day but the girls wore as little as possible. (end of rant)

Jaxvid, your observations are sad but true. While waiting for new tires to be placed on my car, I decided to lunch at the mall within walking distance. The so-called white area was filled with blacks, Mestizo's and wiggers. One girl who could not have been more than 12 had her belly and waist completely exposed and had a tattoo just above her gluteus maximus. Her jeans were worn very low at the waist to reveal the artwork. The blacks openly lust after and hit on the silly white girls. And we wonder why so many of them are pushing around negro babies? I am amazed at the stupidity of suburban soccer-moms who allow their daughters to dress like hookers. After decades of brainwashing what can be expected?

I recently drove up state to visit relatives in a small town . It was nice to see so many white people in the stores, restaurants and gas stations on my destination. I was in for a shock when I arrived. The damn town has become a Hmong haven. Once they get on welfare, they never get off and breed like rabbits. Thanks to the churches who sponsor them and always seem to have plenty of money to import more of them along with Africans, we will soon have no place left as a refuge.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You guys said it as good or better than I could.Free Saftey is an idiot who is just trying to stir the pot.He knows very little about track.Entines Book "Taboo"is being made out to be the lie that it is.He guaranteed that africans would win every medal from the 100 to the distance events.What happened?Why has the fastest woman in the world been a white woman 2 of the last 3 major championships.Do you not think that it is possible for white men to be competetive again?If so,explain how we were in the past before the c.rights movement.Everything changed and most of the opportunities dried up.There is an uprising and Wariner is only the beginning.What are you going to do when we start winning more than you?
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white lightning

surfsider

Guru
Man it gets tedious but I will respond. Citing Rono's world record tear in '78 is just a stupid way to buttress the argument that the Kenyans were so hurt by missing the '76 and '80 Olympics. Saying that East African running blossomed in the late '80s because of increased commercialization ignores the great success that African runners had been having for decades. Bikila winning the marathon in '60 and '64 for example. Wolde, Keino, Jipcho... Then too, there are the hordes of Africans that had been running at American colleges for decades.

I'll be as dismissive of free_safety's naive(cynical?) acceptance of the purity and integrity of international track and field's drug-testing as he is of the "conspiracy theories" of doping and cover-ups. The recent revelations about all the hushed-up drug violations by U.S. track should make anyone suspicious about the honesty of the process. Poor Marion Jones has endured such calumny, her career is ruined and she has never failed a drug test while loudly and proudly proclaiming her innocence; so where are the libel suits? Come on Marion, your character has been impugned! Yeah, right.