Two Nigerian Negroes behead a man in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Looks like some weirdness here too, like Boston and Sandy Hoax. They're coming thick and fast now.

So then the two cannibals hung around to give interviews and chat with cameramen and passersby after the murder? How many murderers do that? None, that's how many. Especially impulsive animal-like Negroes

How many cameramen and passersby want to strike up a conversation with a couple of crazed negroes with butcher knives in their paws that just finished brutally murdering somebody? None, that's how many.

And the passersby appear to be pretty casual about whatever's going on, one negress pulling a shopping cart strolling right by.

I think something doesn't compute here too.

beheading5.png

More here:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Looks like some weirdness here too, like Boston and Sandy Hoax. They're coming thick and fast now.

So then the two cannibals hung around to give interviews and chat with cameramen and passersby after the murder? How many murderers do that? None, that's how many. Especially impulsive animal-like Negroes

How many cameramen and passersby want to strike up a conversation with a couple of crazed negroes with butcher knives in their paws that just finished brutally murdering somebody? None, that's how many.

And the passersby appear to be pretty casual about whatever's going on, one negress pulling a shopping cart strolling right by.

beheading5.png

More here:

Maybe it's a plot by the British government to mobilize sentiments against African muslims amongst the native British white population so as to whip up enthusiasm for a program of shipping those people back to the place they came from?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The lesson to be learned is this.

Even if a negro is "nice, polite, well mannered, respectful, kind, gentle", or whatever they will cut your head off in the street. You can never trust a negro AT ALL. They are different than everybody else. They can turn violent in the blink of an eye no matter how they behave up the that point. Never EVER trust one. NEVER!! They cant be trusted point blank. Any white person who thinks they have black friends is sadly mistaken. Ive been down that road, and seen others go down that road too many times.

Ive heard so many times something like-"Aww shuks ol Tyrone aint like that. Heck hes a pretty good ol boy. He wouldnt ever do nothing violent. He wouldnt ever steal, or rape, or assault nobody."

WRONG! Tyrone will cut your head off in the streets if the impulse takes over him.
Based on my own experience, I can say with certainty you are 100% correct.

scroat

Guru
Maybe it's a plot by the British government to mobilize sentiments against African muslims amongst the native British white population so as to whip up enthusiasm for a program of shipping those people back to the place they came from?

It will be interesting to so if the EDL or other "far right" elements actually do something concrete as opposed to childish hooliganism. The governments response to that would at least suggest a motive. Anyway, I wouldn't expect much out of the Brits...or the Swedes...or us Americans, anytime soon. Thing will have to get a lot worse before they get better. This poor dead soldier will be forgotten in a few weeks.

werewolf

Hall of Famer

no chance of that since the master plan is to trash all the white western countries with "wretched refuse from your teeming shores" so white men will never again be able to get together and threaten their power as happened in germany.

try "whipping up enthusiasm" for the war without end, the designated enemy of the day now being islam - 1.5 billion of them in the world - and in britain too - and the ruling vampires want the stupid goyim to fight them all for them - and they told us those black mohammedans were yelling "allah akbar" when they allegedly beheaded that white soldier, or crisis actor lying on the ground, as the case may be.

i don't really know enough about this to know if it was real or fake, but in the absence of real proof, and in view of some already apparent inconsistencies, i'll just assume that the sons of bitches are lying about this too, since they lie about everything.

tell us about obama's - i mean osama's - strange that - the guy writing these story lines is using similar names, like in the superman comics where everybody's name began with an l, like lois lane and lex luther - tell us some more about obama-osama's giant caves, british media...

this depiction of obama bin ladin's dwelling place first appeared in the zog-uk press before it was taken up by the zog-usa media and politicians, like bush and rumsfeld.

and oh yeah, tell us about how you announced the fall of world trade center 7 thirty minutes before it fell down on 911, BBC.

netherpopup.gif

obama-osama's giant cave. they told us he had not one but many of them. they lie about everything.

Last edited:

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Hooray! The British character is one of diversity, tolerance and inclusiveness. The English Defense League will fail to divide.

Ed Miliband: EDL will fail to divide people

[video=youtube;aRAyaepZN5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRAyaepZN5c[/video]

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
There was no false flag or conspiracy this time. It was two violent sub-Saharan Negroes doing what they do.

Calling everything a false flag or conspiracy just helps to cover up the REAL ones, like the attack on the USS Liberty and the MOSSAD's assassination of JFK.

Alex Jones is a disinformation agent and is married to a Zionist. He sounds insane and talks about some silly and ridiculous conspiracies to make anyone who questions the real ones seem crazy.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
in paris a soldier was just injuried with a knife to the throat today
edit: the an who assaulted the soldier was an arab, wearing a djellabah

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

Don't tell me you actually believe that.

frederic38

Hall of Famer

beheading5.png

More here:

more proof that the conspiracy theorists are not serious
obviously you can tell that every event is staged, and aparently this is what they went for
now every time something happens, it's staged according to them
they have 0 credibility

frederic38

Hall of Famer
a less mediatic case that happened in my region, before the london incident:

[h=1]French Policemen stabbed in Roussillon by man shouting Allah Akbar[/h]
clear.gif

The assailant who has not yet been named is believed to be mentally ill; he returned from Mecca recently a 'changed man'. There is nothing in the English language press so far that I have found - not even The Local or France 24.
There is a TV report - I don't know what station - H/T A Buck and a report in the Dauphine. French here, English translations here and here.

http://www.newenglishreview.org/blog_display.cfm/blog_id/48927

werewolf

Hall of Famer
more proof that the conspiracy theorists are not serious
obviously you can tell that every event is staged, and aparently this is what they went for
now every time something happens, it's staged according to them
they have 0 credibility

Don Wassall posted an excellent article by the always insightful Paul Craig Roberts on the Boston thread. I know you didn't read it. You know it all because you saw it on television.

PC Roberts - "Why Disinformation Works"

"Have you ever wondered how the government’s misinformation gains traction?

What I have noticed is that whenever a stunning episode occurs, such as 9/11 or the Boston Marathon bombing, most everyone whether on the right or left goes along with the government’s explanation, because they can hook their agenda to the government’s account.

The leftwing likes the official stories of Muslims creating terrorist mayhem in America, because it proves their blowback theory and satisfies them that the dispossessed and oppressed can fight back against imperialism.

The patriotic rightwing likes the official story, because it proves America is attacked for its goodness or because terrorists were allowed in by immigration authorities and nurtured by welfare, or because the government, which can’t do anything right, ignored plentiful warnings.

Whatever the government says, no matter how problematical, the official story gets its traction from its compatibility with existing predispositions and agendas.

In such a country, truth has no relevance. Only agendas are important..."

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I KNOW the official 911 story is a lie. I know that with absolute 100% certainty. OK City is BS too. The official story and cover up of the attack on the USS Liberty is BS. The starting of the Vietnam war and the Iraqi war and the Afghan war and their demented destruction of Yugoslavia, and their Grenadan war and all their other f'ing endless wars, all started with lies and deceptions and false flag attacks and controlled media hype, and all their media hyped up atrocity stories, like the killing of innocent little 12 year old honor student skittles eating Trevon Martin by a big bad white racist, and the playing over and over 24/7 an out of context loop of "motorist" Rodney King, all bull****. Sandy Hoax is about as queer as a three dollar bill or little Barry Soetoro alias BH Obama. Boston looks plenty fishy. But suddenly, just like Paul Craig Roberts said, they get upset if you question the latest tv hype job.

Like I said, maybe this London thing is real - God knows there are enough savage crimes by cannibals that you never hear about! - and maybe it's fishy too, but it looks like there are some problems with this one too, and again like I said, unless proven otherwise it's safest to assume that everything they tell you is a lie, because that is what they do, lie.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
BBC News:

Woolwich attack: MI5 'offered job to suspect'

The plot thickens, eh? And those two Boston guys who they're pinning the bombing on, they had all sorts of CIA connections.

those guys are in close contact with secret services, because the secret services want to monitor what they do, they want to make sure they aren't planning any attack, and they want to get infos on other islamic groups so they talk to them
it would be easier to send all the non-europeans out of europe, for sure
the job they offered him was probably to spy for the MI5

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

Wes Woodhead

Mentor

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I see they actually arrested someone for "suspicion of posting racist tweets". Thats about as disheartening as it gets there. Any British here at CF better be careful not to post nothing "racist".

ZOG UK, and many other of our white countries, has declared it illegal to even dare to notice the black and mud invasion and accompanying crime, just as ZOG Germany, and many other of our white countries, has made it illegal to even ask a question about the most holy of all hoaxes.

Meanwhile this latest bullcrap has rallied up the hesitating canon fodder for the War Without End to destroy all of Zion's enemies. Now they'll be standing on line to join up and fight for Israel.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
ZOG UK, and many other of our white countries, has declared it illegal to even dare to notice the black and mud invasion and accompanying crime, just as ZOG Germany, and many other of our white countries, has made it illegal to even ask a question about the most holy of all hoaxes.

You managed to turn a muslim terrorist attack into a screed against israel. Look, I don't like them either but random rants about ZOG is the kind of thing that really turns people away.

Try to stay on topic and blame the attack on the CIA or Brits or something. If you have proof that israel was involved okay but to use this thread to comment on how US troops fight for israel is way off topic.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I agree I don't think the U.S. should be putting bases on muslim soil, but I also don't think muslims should be living in the U.S., along with the Jews, blacks, and Mexicians.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I agree I don't think the U.S. should be putting bases on muslim soil, but I also don't think muslims should be living in the U.S., along with the Jews, blacks, and Mexicians.

Agreed (all the way around). The long-gone Constitutional Republic (i.e. America 1.0...circa 1776) was founded and made great by the White man...and we (our Founders' descendents) should have full reign of this nation...NOT all these untermenschen usurpers! :tsk:

Sadly, we're in Amerika 2.0/USSA...an arch cultmarx, racially casterated, pop culture zombified, limp wristed, totalitarian nanny/police state. The last remenants of the Olde Republic (circa '76) are quickly fading. :sad:

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
You managed to turn a muslim terrorist attack into a screed against israel. Look, I don't like them either but random rants about ZOG is the kind of thing that really turns people away.

Try to stay on topic and blame the attack on the CIA or Brits or something. If you have proof that israel was involved okay but to use this thread to comment on how US troops fight for israel is way off topic.

We never had the slightest trouble with any Moslem country since the days of the Barbary pirates. Until Israel invaded that formerly peaceful part of the world and started its wars without end against all of its new neighbors, financed and enabled by the U.S.

As recently as 1999 they were billing the Moslems as the good guys - when they were bombing the hell out of Christian Serbia.

Who do you think controls the media and the financial system and buys the politicians and writes the immigration and "hate" laws and brainwashes the tv watchers in the US and western Europe, and creates the demonization of whoever happens to be the enemy of Zion in any particular season, and this season it's Islam?

"Near Total Zionist Jewish
Control Of The British Media"

http://rense.com/general38/brits.htm

Jewish groups support immigration invasion While Demanding America Support Israel as a Jewish State! Commentary by Dr. David Duke

http://incogman.net/2012/03/backstabbing-jew-hypocrites-behind-immigration/
I'm not making "random rants", I'm trying to wake people up.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Agreed (all the way around). The long-gone Constitutional Republic (i.e. America 1.0...circa 1776) was founded and made great by the White man...and we (our Founders' descendents) should have full reign of this nation...NOT all these untermenschen usurpers! :tsk:

Sadly, we're in Amerika 2.0/USSA...an arch cultmarx, racially casterated, pop culture zombified, limp wristed, totalitarian nanny/police state. The last remenants of the Olde Republic (circa '76) are quickly fading. :sad:

That's right, there wasn't one single Talmudist or Mohammedan or cannibal from the Congo or Hottentot or Bushman or Mexican drug dealer or transvestite in the entire US constitutional convention, the founders of the USA.

Oi8vdXBsb2FkLndpa2ltZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraXBlZGlhL2NvbW1vbnMvdGh1bWIvOS85ZC9TY2VuZV9hdF90aGVfU2lnbmluZ19vZl90aGVfQ29uc3RpdHV0aW9uX29mX3RoZV9Vbml0ZWRfU3RhdGVzLmpwZy84MDBweC1TY2VuZV9hdF90aGVfU2lnbmluZ19vZl90aGVfQ29uc3RpdHV0aW9uX29mX3RoZV9Vbml0ZWRfU3RhdGVzLmpwZw%3D%3D

If I had my way I'd take the lot of them, all those cruel and narrow minded and avaricious and deceiving middle eastern monotheists - Talmudists and Mohammedans, and Christian zealots too - and put them on an island where they could slaughter each other to their hearts content to please their bloodthirsty narrow minded middle eastern "G_d", and leave the rest of the world in peace.

(But what I said does not apply to honest and good people from any and all of those groups.)

It's all manipulated, everything - like all the events I mentioned in post #39 above. None of it has anything to do with the way it's presented by the talking heads on the tv set, or by the leering politicians in their eight thousand dollar suits.

"So you see, my dear Coningsby, that the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." - Benjamin Disraeli, Prime Minister of the UK and Ireland in *Coningsby*

Disraeli, Jewish himself, was talking about the secret Jewish control of nations there, and that was way back in the 19th century.

And if you don't think the USA government has been bought and paid for by Zion just check out Netanyahu's speech to the US Congress, interrupted 29 times by standing ovations!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.